What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Hello 2022! And, hello to all of you friends and trolls :tiphat:

I have been continuing to track news and events over the past few days and it seems that I have a lot to catch up on! So much is HAPPENING! The Great Awakening is moving forward full steam now! Several major Deep State narratives are coming completely unglued and are unwinding quite publicly for all the people of the world to see. There is no stopping it. There are some big events ahead and on the horizon.

Hempy McNoodle

ottJZvGMQ779.jpeg

M

member 505892

Mass Formation Psychosis (look it up!)

Happy New Year Hempy....

And what exactly do you think Q is? Mass Formation Psychosis.... Mass Hysteria, or whatever you want to call it.... you're a participant, how does it feel?

And just remember, Joe Rogan is about 5'3". :)

That's my contribution for this thread for 2022, maybe i'll say hi again in 2023.

See you round, like a Froot Loop. :ying: :whee:

Hempy McNoodle

Happy New Year Hempy....

And what exactly do you think Q is? Mass Formation Psychosis.... Mass Hysteria, or whatever you want to call it.... you're a participant, how does it feel?

And just remember, Joe Rogan is about 5'3". :)

That's my contribution for this thread for 2022, maybe i'll say hi again in 2023.

See you round, like a Froot Loop. :ying: :whee:

Happy New Year to you to homeless guy! I knew you'd be back! Q is a counter intelligence program. Actually, the opposite of Mass Formation Psychosis.

"Logical Thinking"
-Q