What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Pennsylvania Court OKs Inspection of Dominion Voting Machines, Impact on 2020 Election

https://en-volve.com/2021/12/27/pen...nion-voting-machines-impact-on-2020-election/

A Pennsylvania judge has allowed the state Senate’s inspection of Dominion voting machines used by Fulton County in the 2020 presidential election to proceed, according to a report in the Associated Press.

Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf‘s administration had sought to prevent the inspection from taking place, asking the court on Dec. 18 “to stop a digital exchange scheduled for [Dec. 22nd].”

Morcheeba*

Veteran

what do you mean "deal with acosta"? if you are asking what deal i have been talking about, the Sweetheart Deal, was the deal Acosta done w/Derschowitz & Star in florida. ive mentioned it and some details a few times and if you dont believe me you are welcome to research it

the below is from that article

Trump added that he felt public opinion over the Epstein deal Acosta oversaw had changed.

"He made a deal that people were happy with, and then 12 years later were not happy with it," Trump said.

the people happy with that deal was Epstein, his attnys, Alex Acosta and all the co-conspirators, was Trump a co-conspirator?

Three Berries

FBI Case Against Defendants In Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Falling Apart

https://conservativebrief.com/fbi-case-57192/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=ABC

And now, in a pair of stunning filings submitted on Christmas Day and on Wednesday attorneys for the defense showed evidence that they said proves that the FBI and confidential informants “conceived and controlled every aspect” of the plot to kidnap Whitmer.

“These defendants had no desire whatsoever to kidnap anyone,” the attorneys said.

The defendants, who are members of the Three Percenters and Wolverine Watchmen militia groups, would not have planned to kidnap Whitmer or blow up a bridge close to her residence if they were not entrapped by overzealous government agents, the attorneys said as they asked a federal court to dismiss the case.

“The government wouldn’t drop the idea, and the CHSs [Confidential Human Sources] continued to broach plans — despite official government admonitions barring the suggestion of such plans,” the defense attorneys said. “The CHSs’ handlers pulled the puppet strings the entire time.”

JKD

Veteran
Succour for the misguided

Attachments

• photo2098869.jpg
    photo2098869.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
FBI Case Against Defendants In Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Falling Apart

https://conservativebrief.com/fbi-ca...utm_medium=ABC

And now, in a pair of stunning filings submitted on Christmas Day and on Wednesday attorneys for the defense showed evidence that they said proves that the FBI and confidential informants “conceived and controlled every aspect” of the plot to kidnap Whitmer.

“These defendants had no desire whatsoever to kidnap anyone,” the attorneys said.

The defendants, who are members of the Three Percenters and Wolverine Watchmen militia groups, would not have planned to kidnap Whitmer or blow up a bridge close to her residence if they were not entrapped by overzealous government agents, the attorneys said as they asked a federal court to dismiss the case.

“The government wouldn’t drop the idea, and the CHSs [Confidential Human Sources] continued to broach plans — despite official government admonitions barring the suggestion of such plans,” the defense attorneys said. “The CHSs’ handlers pulled the puppet strings the entire time.”

"The federal government provided tremendous help to the Great People of Michigan. My Justice Department and federal law enforcement announced today that they foiled a dangerous plot against the governor of Michigan. Rather than say thank you, she calls me a white supremacist" ~donald trump

Trump did not create the PLAN. He was recruited to execute it.

Three Berries

"The federal government provided tremendous help to the Great People of Michigan. My Justice Department and federal law enforcement announced today that they foiled a dangerous plot against the governor of Michigan. Rather than say thank you, she calls me a white supremacist" ~donald trump

Disinformation can be very constructive to flush out your enemies.

Cannavore

Veteran
The word doc is an explanation.

Current Enemies of the USA

Current Enemies of the USA.docx

Quick Reference List – Enemies
1. The International Satanic Cabal - Deep State/Illuminati/Pedophile Ring
2. The Entire Democrat Party and some in the Republican Party
3. Parts of C.I.A./F.B.I./D.O.J. and other American Government Agencies
4. The Vatican
5. Kabbalah Jews and Canaanites that disguise themselves as Jews
6. Israeli Government – Specifically MOSSAD
7. Radical Muslims
8. The American Mainstream Media & Big Tech
9. Hollywood Liberals
10. ANTIFA – The “so called” Anti-Fascists are really Fascists (Marxists)
11. Black Lives Matter (The Organization)
12. MS-13 Street Gang
13. The Chinese Communist Government
14. The Iranian Government
15. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

Hempy how many accounts u posting under these days?

JKD

Veteran
North Korea & Russia didn’t make the naughty list of US enemies? 🤔

Shout out to your sponsors.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
naw,i'm guessing it's someone who has been banned multiple times and is so desperate for the minimal entertainment derived from "owning the libs" that they came back here after being banned everywhere else...and after being banned here frequently enough they understand what not to do to avoid being banned again...

nikki menage's friends cousin told me that:biggrin:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
naw,i'm guessing it's someone who has been banned multiple times and is so desperate for the minimal entertainment derived from "owning the libs" that they came back here after being banned everywhere else...and after being banned here frequently enough they understand what not to do to avoid being banned again...

nikki menage's friends cousin told me that:biggrin:

They keep trying to own the libs. Funny. The libs are the ones enjoying personal freedom. If anyone is owned it's the conservatives. They don't even pick what they think. Just regurgitate lies and dodge facts. Total slave mindset if there ever was one.

Sunshineinabag

They keep trying to own the libs. Funny. The libs are the ones enjoying personal freedom. If anyone is owned it's the conservatives. They don't even pick what they think. Just regurgitate lies and dodge facts. Total slave mindset if there ever was one.

Get a jab .....or else.......freedom lol

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just wait till Lord Fauchi releases the beagle flu,and we all have to wear the Frontline collars 🐕

I want a spiked one like Billy Idol used to wear 🙈