What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Lol he is here in his own thread.....yet u troll him. IMHO ur the prob here not him. Drawn to drama trolls

If someone started a thread filled with nothing but bullshit grow information and people stopped in to point out they are full of shit from time to time would that be trolling? In fact. The thread would probably be closed.

Sunshineinabag

Hempy......you attract the chitheads to your net like Zhe pied.piper. lol good show man!:rtfo::rtfo::wave:

Let's go to hempys thread...troll him and like each others post.......yar bars:wave:

Cannavore

Veteran
ah hempy should know by now we play around with him. is the "deep state" real? yes. is q real? fuck no.

Hempy McNoodle

proof you believe trumps lie.

explain how Az, Ga & Pa state officials certified the vote and their electorial vote that biden won if he didnt.

why did trumps cyber security expert say the election was safe from hacker intervention after the election?

how is it that trump & or his supporters filed 60 law suits claiming election fraud and he lost them.

how is it that the sham audit done in Az started looking for uv ink, then bamboo fibers, then whatever else they did only to come to the conclusion that Biden still won and voter fraud took votes away from trump.

why doesnt it matter that Mitch McConnell and many other republican's all admitted that biden won only to change their tune when trump started crying the election was stolen and the radical part of his base would call republican officials in those states making death threats.

Truth doesnt matter to you?

care to explain why all those republican lawmakers would want biden as POTUS?

peace

"explain how Az, Ga & Pa state officials certified the vote and their electorial vote that biden won if he didnt."

They certified them fraudulently and knowingly so. They simply signed off on them (corruption).

"why did trumps cyber security expert say the election was safe from hacker intervention after the election?"

That person was a deep state plant within the cyber symposium's cyber team. He simply lied at the last minute in order to allow the fakenews articles and headlines to be created.
Was he trusted by the cyber team? Was he REALLY trusted?

"how is it that trump & or his supporters filed 60 law suits claiming election fraud and he lost them."

Most lawsuits were not taken up. I lost track of how many there are or were, but most were dismissed. This could be due to corruption, but it could also be because some judges understand that this is a mater for a military tribunal, not a court of criminal law. Has Trump lost any lawsuits over the 2020 election or any defamation suits related to it??

"how is it that the sham audit done in Az started looking for uv ink, then bamboo fibers, then whatever else they did only to come to the conclusion that Biden still won and voter fraud took votes away from trump."

That was not the conclusion of the audit. That was the result of a recount. A recount counts fraudulent votes as regular votes. The audit sorts out the illegal votes. The audit results have been submitted to the AZ attorney General and is under an ongoing criminal investigation. (Ask yourself why you don't know this)

"why doesnt it matter that Mitch McConnell and many other republican's all admitted that biden won only to change their tune when trump started crying the election was stolen and the radical part of his base would call republican officials in those states making death threats."

So, this is a pretty complicated question because you are talking about so many people (when you say "and many other republicans" and "the radical part of his base"), but I'll start with McConnell. I am pretty sure that Mitch McConnell is actually a good guy. He uses very precise language and there are some very interesting things about him and his chinese spy of a wife. Who is spying on who? Is his wife spying on him (and USA) or is she spying on China and the deep state? Most Trump supporters hate McConnell and Trump pretends to hate him for optics (I believe). So, give me a direct quote of McConnell saying that Biden won (as you claim) and I will take a look. But, when McConnel was talking about Jan 6th and the insurrection, I believe he was actually referring to the crimes of the deep state (THAT insurrection). As for Trump's "radical supporters making death threats, well how many of those alleged death threats actually happened and of those, how many were actually made by Trump supporters, rather than deep state insurrectionists?? My guess is that most of them were faked.

"Truth doesnt matter to you?

care to explain why all those republican lawmakers would want biden as POTUS?"

Again, some republicans are deep state operatives and, thus, against Trump. Others may have other reasons such as those who may have knowledge of the military angle of all of this. You'd have to give me specific examples of individuals and their specific statements.

Hempy McNoodle

They keep trying to own the libs. Funny. The libs are the ones enjoying personal freedom. If anyone is owned it's the conservatives. They don't even pick what they think. Just regurgitate lies and dodge facts. Total slave mindset if there ever was one.

That is true except it's the opposite.

Hempy McNoodle

ah hempy should know by now we play around with him. is the "deep state" real? yes. is q real? fuck no.

The fisrt step is to acknowledge the problem... (the Deep State is real). Well done Cannavore! Hempy believes in you!

...But, wait! What do you mean "is q real? fuck no.?" If Q is not real, then how are we discussing Q? And, why are there so many articles that claim that Q is Ron Watkins? If Q isn't real, then what is a Q post and where did Q posts come from?

Latest posts

Latest posts