What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

ah hempy should know by now we play around with him. is the "deep state" real? yes. is q real? fuck no.

Now, understanding that the Deep State is real. Next: Ask yourself, what would the proper response be. Was there ever a non-military solution? Was there ever any other way than what we have been witnessing with Q and the Trump administration and "The Plan" (The Great Awakening)?
It had to be this way, for so many reasons.

moose eater

Antarctica station researchers get COVID despite being fully vaccinated - TheBlaze

If they were all proven to be negative and they are completely isolated in Antarctica, how did they test positive for COVID?
The world is now just about ready to learn and accept the truth about fraudulent COVID diagnostics...

Was this planned? Will there be more events (counter-intelligence) like this is 2022?

Having had acquaintances who have worked in Antartica doing such jobs as ice core-sampling, carpentry, and eco-tourism and translation aboard various sailing vessels from various countries;' registrations, I'd strongly recommend that you look a bit further at exactly how 'isolated' these folks really were, and.... the -fact- that COVID's incubation period can exceed 2 weeks. Among other caveats, such as when the crew were last tested, and what date their last vaccination occurred on.

If their vaccinations or boosters were less than 2-3 weeks from time of vaccination, then they were not technically regarded as fully vaccinated at that time.

There are all sorts of 'what-ifs' that could affect these findings, including that Pfizer has stated recently that their vaccine's protection re. Omicron, after the third booster, begins to wane after about 10 weeks. however, the anti-bodies from Omicron offer protection from Delta, but not vice versa.

A major problem with your reasoning and 'what ifs' Hempy, include, again, your quantum-leap 'logic', your willingness to fail to explore other variables and information affecting the circumstance you think you're examining, and more. But hey, whatever turns your crank. Unfortunately, you are not on the trail of truth, from what I can see, and haven't been since this bizarre and very poorly founded thread began.

Hempy McNoodle

Having had acquaintances who have worked in Antartica doing such jobs as ice core-sampling, carpentry, and eco-tourism and translation aboard various sailing vessels from various countries;' registrations, I'd strongly recommend that you look a bit further at exactly how 'isolated' these folks really were, and.... the -fact- that COVID's incubation period can exceed 2 weeks. Among other caveats, such as when the crew were last tested, and what date their last vaccination occurred on.

If their vaccinations or boosters were less than 2-3 weeks from time of vaccination, then they were not technically regarded as fully vaccinated at that time.

There are all sorts of 'what-ifs' that could affect these findings, including that Pfizer has stated recently that their vaccine's protection re. Omicron, after the third booster, begins to wane after about 10 weeks. however, the anti-bodies from Omicron offer protection from Delta, but not vice versa.

A major problem with your reasoning and 'what ifs' Hempy, include, again, your quantum-leap 'logic', your willingness to fail to explore other variables and information affecting the circumstance you think you're examining, and more. But hey, whatever turns your crank. Unfortunately, you are not on the trail of truth, from what I can see, and haven't been since this bizarre and very poorly founded thread began.

"If their vaccinations or boosters were less than 2-3 weeks from time of vaccination, then they were not technically regarded as fully vaccinated at that time."

Correct. They would be referred to as "unvaccinated." The fact that they aren't being referred to as such tells me a lot.

By the way, how would anyone know whether it is omicron, delta, or any other variant? There is no test which distinguishes between variants, yet the CDC has just cut the recommended quarantine period in half. Is this science based? Or, is it all based on something else?

Hempy McNoodle

Still no sentence following Jussie Smollet's guilty verdict?

Still no sentence following Ghizlain Maxwell's guilty verdict?

When do people name names? Are they cooperating with prosecutors to help take down the Deep State for reduced sentencing?

Hempy McNoodle

Still no sentence following Jussie Smollet's guilty verdict?

Still no sentence following Ghizlain Maxwell's guilty verdict?

When do people name names? Are they cooperating with prosecutors to help take down the Deep State for reduced sentencing?

Ghizlain Maxwell didn't kill herself!

Judge approves Ghislaine Maxwell's request for Covid-19 booster as she awaits sentencing in 'hell hole' prison
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10364845/Judge-orders-Ghislaine-Maxwell-booster-shot.html

Hempy McNoodle

So, the "flu is back" and the PCR tests are no longer approved for COVID in the US, it was easy to predict headlines like these would emerge...

What is 'Flurona'? Developing 2 separate infections a new health risk, experts say
https://abc7.com/flurona-influenza-covid-19-flu-and-covid/11425022/

Flurona: Yes, you can get COVID-19 and flu at the same time
https://www.wthr.com/article/news/h...irus/531-710e7223-ef88-43fb-b0ca-09e9deb124c9

What is 'flurona' and how serious is it?https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/04/health/flurona-flu-covid-explainer-scli-intl/index.html

What is ‘flurona’ and how common is it?
https://www.krqe.com/health/what-is-flurona-and-how-common-is-it/amp/

'Flurona': When you're hit with double whammy infections of flu, COVID-19
https://www.dispatch.com/story/news...fever-sore-throat-cough-pneumonia/9087925002/

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard this past Sunday JB took off his suit,rubber gloves , ran skipping through the Rose Gahden throwing the souvenirs to the press corp.
He was only 1 booster away from receiving another milestone incentive from Pfizer,75 thousand deaths from a huge payday to 'the big guy' from J&J.

Tom Brady turned to the airway,and asked for empathy 🐐

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
What did you find most interesting in this?^ I listened to part of it, but honestly, it didn't really grab my attention.

To start with. There was no basis as all for us to invade Afghanistan. It was literally just a show of power so we could show the world an act of vengeance after 911. Also that our media never shared Osama bin Laden messages to the world. As crazy and evil as he was. He made some valid points as to why he hated America.

Much of the rest of the conversation was interesting also. But those are the points that really caught my attention.

Sunshineinabag

To start with. There was no basis as all for us to invade Afghanistan. It was literally just a show of power so we could show the world an act of vengeance after 911. Also that our media never shared Osama bin Laden messages to the world. As crazy and evil as he was. He made some valid points as to why he hated America.

Much of the rest of the conversation was interesting also. But those are the points that really caught my attention.

Smart phone minerals dude fukkkkk

Sunshineinabag

Hey I had an epiphany
I figure I've been a really cheap bastard here by not becoming an icy mag supporter look how long I've been here for so I figure I'll have a different outlook on the website once I'm actually paying my end of things and supporting the place like I should have been from the from the get-go huh?

Hempy McNoodle

PcumywI5VmEv.png

Latest posts

Latest posts