What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure what you mean.

Humans are puny parasites which should be controlled. The population of animal species is relative to the synergy of survival of Terran & occupants. There are volcanic eruptions, the earth generates heat; gravity is not fully understood. What is the fuel?

PS. I do also support home based power generation. Also sewage handling.

For 3 berries; There is no contradiction between a global warming and looming ice age. Lament the grasslands.

Three Berries

A long time ago, I heard a scientist(?) talking about oil. He said that he believes oil is actually sustainably produced within the earth and the oil crisis is just a fabrication. I've always considered it a very interesting possibility.

The Deepwater Horizon blowout more or less proved that. IMHO.....

Three Berries

Humans are puny parasites which should be controlled. The population of animal species is relative to the synergy of survival of Terran & occupants. There are volcanic eruptions, the earth generates heat; gravity is not fully understood. What is the fuel?

PS. I do also support home based power generation. Also sewage handling.

For 3 berries; There is no contradiction between a global warming and looming ice age. Lament the grasslands.

Ah yes Humanas are the problem. Well there is a good way to start. It is the goal of the Globalism to reduce the human population. That is the entire goal of Climate Change. They tell you shouting from the roof tops at their Davos meetings and Ted Talks.

Look no further than the Georgia Stones in the USA, I think there are companion stones in a coupe other places around the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Inscriptions[edit]

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones[SUP][8][/SUP] in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian.
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely—improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion—faith—tradition—and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth—beauty—love—seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth—Leave room for nature—Leave room for nature.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah yes Humanas are the problem. Well there is a good way to start. It is the goal of the Globalism to reduce the human population. That is the entire goal of Climate Change. They tell you shouting from the roof tops at their Davos meetings and Ted Talks.

Look no further than the Georgia Stones in the USA, I think there are companion stones in a coupe other places around the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Inscriptions[edit]

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones[SUP][8][/SUP] in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian.
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely—improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion—faith—tradition—and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth—beauty—love—seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth—Leave room for nature—Leave room for nature.

There may be small value in trying to understand what I said rather than throwing some stuff at me of which I've never heard of before, don't care about and likely never will. Did I even mildly infer what you went on about?

Three Berries

There may be small value in trying to understand what I said rather than throwing some stuff at me of which I've never heard of before, don't care about and likely never will. Did I even mildly infer what you went on about?

Sorry when someone compares humans to parasites I just assume they want control them.

Hempy McNoodle

they are taking it out on the wrong people. employees can't help it after all.
i do get the anger, they are right to be angry about this certificate bull shit creeping fascism though.

The employees should walk out in solidarity and then the fascism crumbles. But, the idea that unjabbed were even in the store means that now they should have to close the store and toss all the groceries (under normal circumstances, not a desirable thing to do). Now all employees should have to report to their local quarantine facility. No? Cause now we know the vaccines don't prevent the spread of COVID? Interesting tactic...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry when someone compares humans to parasites I just assume they want control them.

yes I realized that could be taken that way and I should have stipulated control by nature. Certainly humans are parasites not comparatively but in reality.

Three Berries

Humans are just as much a part of a living earth as any other living entity. It's how it evolves. If it weren't for humans then there would be too much oxygen! :)

Hempy McNoodle

Jk6Vu6fJ.jpeg