What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
'it' likes the pronoun 'they' ;)

the planet is singular, its the earth, not the earths. so it is appropriate. it the planet will just shake us off with mass earth quakes and volcanos, maybe a shifting of the poles, or maybe an asteroid will do the job. its happened before, look into it, lol. we cause too much bother and kablam! bibi puny humans, time for another ice age and a reset, you human fucks don't deserve to be custodians any more.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the planet is singular, its the earth, not the earths. so it is appropriate. it the planet will just shake us off with mass earth quakes and volcanos, maybe a shifting of the poles, or maybe an asteroid will do the job. its happened before, look into it, lol. we cause too much bother and kablam! bibi puny humans, time for another ice age and a reset, you human fucks don't deserve to be custodians any more.

Did you miss the gender party? They sent the invitation. jk
Yes, shake away mother.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
People being hogs is not a Climate Change/Planet Sick issue. That's a land stewardship issue. I pick up the trash along the road that people throw out in front of my little place..
It's great you do that. I used to live on a farm and we did similar. We really looked after the natural environment. Problem is people in cities can't do the same and are much removed from nature.

Picking up trash is one thing but there is still the issue of what happens to the trash afterwards. Much of it ends up in landfill. A lot of it gets into streams and oceans. Even if everyone did the right thing there is still a massive issue in consumption of goods either made of, or packaged in, plastic. Very little is presently recycled.

Three Berries

It's great you do that. I used to live on a farm and we did similar. We really looked after the natural environment. Problem is people in cities can't do the same and are much removed from nature.

Picking up trash is one thing but there is still the issue of what happens to the trash afterwards. Much of it ends up in landfill. A lot of it gets into streams and oceans. Even if everyone did the right thing there is still a massive issue in consumption of goods either made of, or packaged in, plastic. Very little is presently recycled.

The plastics are too varied to make recycling easy an cheap. I worked at a water bottler and they recycled all their bottles and caps. But you can only add a minor percentage of the recycled plastic to the total mix when adding to the virgin plastic for a new bottle. They get to weak otherwise. There have been a couple of plastic to energy plants proposed for incineration but too many NIMBYs to get into reality.

If carbon capture is truly the goal then burying plastic in a landfill is the probably best thing you could do.

Hempy McNoodle

SlZ2dlAL.jpeg

audiohi

Veteran
The plastics are too varied to make recycling easy an cheap. I worked at a water bottler and they recycled all their bottles and caps. But you can only add a minor percentage of the recycled plastic to the total mix when adding to the virgin plastic for a new bottle. They get to weak otherwise. There have been a couple of plastic to energy plants proposed for incineration but too many NIMBYs to get into reality.

If carbon capture is truly the goal then burying plastic in a landfill is the probably best thing you could do.

I'm glad that you're not an engineer...

audiohi

Veteran
Newly released documents prove (once again) that 'coincidence theorists' are once again WRONG (while conspiracy theorists continue their pattern of accuracy)...

A bunch of conspiracy theorists got sick after a conference and think it’s anthrax
https://www.mic.com/impact/conspiracy-theorists-convinced-a-covid-outbreak-was-anthrax-attack

Are you familiar with Occam’s razor? It’s the theory that says when all things are equal, the simplest solution is typically the best one. The best way to understand a theory like this is through a practical application, so let’s run through a scenario and see how it works:

On Dec. 10, thousands of people poured into the Elevate Life Church in Dallas, Texas, for the ReAwaken America tour, a multi-day conference highlighted by prominent election fraud conspiracy theorists, anti-vaccine activists, and MAGA-world staples like Michael Flynn and Eric Trump. Many in attendance were unvaccinated and spent hours in a small auditorium together without masks. About a week after the event, attendees started to feel sick, claiming to be suffering from fevers, chest pain, shortness of breath, coughs, headaches, and fatigue.

All of those conditions happen to be symptoms of coronavirus. Many of the people experiencing them are unvaccinated and therefore more likely to experience moderate to severe symptoms. And we know COVID spreads via airborne transmission and thus presents an increased risk to people who are in a poorly ventilated space for extended periods of time — like, say, a church auditorium for a weekend-long conference. There is also a new variant of coronavirus, Omicron, that spreads faster than previous iterations of the virus and is rapidly becoming the most common infection in the U.S.

Ready to apply Occam’s razor? Here we go: Given everything that we know, is it more likely that the ReAwaken America event attendees are coming down with COVID, or that they were the victims of a targeted anthrax attack?

“THERE’S A 99.9% CHANCE IT’S ANTHRAX.”
~Joe Oltmann, conservative podcaster

Probably accurate. Lol.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you two should start a youtube channel and monetize! no one like poor crazy people,if you're rich you're just eccentric...

Hempy McNoodle

lol, he clearly misspoke, hes saying don't boost kids in rich countries when many of the worlds most vulnerable are still totally unvaccinated. ie use the vaccine first on those most likely to be killed by covid, not the young and healthy.

I wonder if it may have been a Freudian slip.

Hempy McNoodle

Just a reminder that this was filed at the ICC and features Holocaust survivors demanding an end to this new "greater holocaust"...

Gates, Fauci, and Daszak charged with Genocide in Court Filing

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opin...8e6d063ed.html

From the article:

To dramatically underscore the relevance of Nuremberg to the horrific deaths we now see related to the experimental mRNA ‘vaccination’ program, Rose, in Point 34a, included a statement from a group of Holocaust survivors, those who experienced first-hand both the Nazi experiments and today the vaccine experiment. This is an excerpt from their unique perspective:

"We, the survivors of the atrocities committed against humanity during the Second World War, feel bound to follow our conscience…Another holocaust of greater magnitude is taking place before our eyes. We call upon you to stop this ungodly medical experiment on humankind immediately. It is a medical experiment to which the Nuremberg Code must be applied."

Holocaust survivor Vera Sharav issued a statement in Points 34b and 34c:

"The stark lesson of the Holocaust is that whenever doctors join forces with government and deviate from their personal, professional, clinical commitment to do no harm to the individual, medicine can then be perverted from a healing, humanitarian profession to a murderous apparatus…What sets the Holocaust apart from all other mass genocides is the pivotal role played by the medical establishment, the entire medical establishment. Every step of the murderous process was endorsed by the academic, professional medical establishment."

WHO are the nazis...

shithawk420

Veteran
WTF? Times are bad but I'm not buying Holocaust survivors are saying that.shit they are mostly dead! That article is obviously fake.and honestly offensive to anyone who was around in WW2

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Just a reminder that this was filed at the ICC and features Holocaust survivors demanding an end to this new "greater holocaust"...

Gates, Fauci, and Daszak charged with Genocide in Court Filing

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opin...8e6d063ed.html

From the article:

To dramatically underscore the relevance of Nuremberg to the horrific deaths we now see related to the experimental mRNA ‘vaccination’ program, Rose, in Point 34a, included a statement from a group of Holocaust survivors, those who experienced first-hand both the Nazi experiments and today the vaccine experiment. This is an excerpt from their unique perspective:

"We, the survivors of the atrocities committed against humanity during the Second World War, feel bound to follow our conscience…Another holocaust of greater magnitude is taking place before our eyes. We call upon you to stop this ungodly medical experiment on humankind immediately. It is a medical experiment to which the Nuremberg Code must be applied."

Holocaust survivor Vera Sharav issued a statement in Points 34b and 34c:

"The stark lesson of the Holocaust is that whenever doctors join forces with government and deviate from their personal, professional, clinical commitment to do no harm to the individual, medicine can then be perverted from a healing, humanitarian profession to a murderous apparatus…What sets the Holocaust apart from all other mass genocides is the pivotal role played by the medical establishment, the entire medical establishment. Every step of the murderous process was endorsed by the academic, professional medical establishment."

WHO are the nazis...

out of interest, how would we know this document was really filed with the icc? also just filing a case doesn't prove the case. i do think its legit to worry about the way the medical establishment is teaming up with the government to impose authoritarian solutions to medical problems. i also don't think it was wise to use the whole population as test subjects. but the comparisons to a time of war and concentration camps seems extreme even to me. not that i don't think we are on a slippery slope, i just don't think we have slid down yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts