What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

5fa8820851f2c18abe58aef8b7e1db810ce850d7e52ba3886bae9fbad96db93f.jpg

Three Berries

I've lived out in corn country for the last 45 years. It has gotten so much better that what it use to be like. Anyone who says the planet is sick wasn't around in the 60s because it's better now than anytime in my life.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
But I do. I've planted 100s of trees on my property. Provided habitat for many wildlife and birds. Improved the drainage to stop erosion.

Great, one step forward (taking care of your land). Four steps back (supporting Trump).

It it not technically progress, but I'll give some credit for trying.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
never seriously looked into the whole Q thing, what i did hear, never seemed plausible to me. thats not to say you don't have factions in the government and military etc, but they are political, not about justice, more about self interest. one thing i noticed is that many deadlines have passed without the predicted events taking place, whether its mass arrests of all the Epstein co conspirators, or trump coming back in office. so why would one keep believing, did any predictions by q actually come true? i do not intend to ridicule, im genuinely interested what keeps you hooked?

Hempy McNoodle

never seriously looked into the whole Q thing, what i did hear, never seemed plausible to me. thats not to say you don't have factions in the government and military etc, but they are political, not about justice, more about self interest. one thing i noticed is that many deadlines have passed without the predicted events taking place, whether its mass arrests of all the Epstein co conspirators, or trump coming back in office. so why would one keep believing, did any predictions by q actually come true? i do not intend to ridicule, im genuinely interested what keeps you hooked?

Q didn't give a date on arrests. But, Epsteins biggest co-conspirator is on trial now and Q predicted her initial trial date (although it ended up being delayed a bit). Also, Q did not make any predictions about Trump coming back into office. Many, many Q forcasts have come true. Nearly every defensive measure that Trump's admin and defense teams have taken was first predicted by Q. I think I posted a video by Amazing Polly the other day (or meant to post it) in which she recently reviewed so many things which Q predicted that have come into fruition.

Here it is:
https://rumble.com/vqp6lz-boom-every...s-q-again.html

There's a lot she missed also.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
do you think its just an elite leftist problem like trump does. I pray that all involved in this shit gets sent to prison.

fyi, trump gave alex acosta an appointed position in his administration and trump had alan dershowitz & ken star as an attny in an impeachment hearing and lets not forget it was these 3 amigos, alex / ken / alan, who got pedophile / child sex trafficker jeffery epstein just 1 year in county jail where NO co-conspirators were ever charged and epstein even got to go home during the day to "work".

i guess yall, trump followers, have no issues w/trump employing these three despicable people.

one more thing, an epstein victim made allegations that she had to have sex with Alan Derschowitz on epsteins plane when she was under 18. If this was false the why hasnt a good lawyer like derschowitz sued the victim for Slander & Defamation? i doubt trump followers will respond to this but who knows.

peace

Anyone who thinks this is a leftist or rightist conspiracy really needs to realize this a rich old white asshole problem.

moose eater

Hempy McNoodle

Fauci CAUGHT Conspiring Against Critics, Emails Reveal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cv8uN6j4HQ

The scientists that Fauci tried to marginalize have now challenged him to a public debate. The Great Barrington Declaration has over 890,000 signatories. So, what is the real "consensus?" Seems like the people like Trump and DeSantis had the more science based policies after all (but, we all already knew that).

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Maxwell sure isn't an old white man, its just a shame she isn't talking and where the fuck are all the videos from Epsteins houses, island and plane? how is it possible that none of it is being used in the court case. why are they not at least investigating everyone that was friends with Epstein. the whole thing is a massive cover up. those surveillance tapes, from all his hidden cameras are absolutely essential, they need to be made public. if they have disappeared some how, every person involved needs to be jailed for conspiracy to hide evidence. its exactly these kind of events that make many doubt the official narratives the cops give us.

Latest posts

Latest posts