What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Maxwell sure isn't an old white man, its just a shame she isn't talking and where the fuck are all the videos from Epsteins houses, island and plane? how is it possible that none of it is being used in the court case. why are they not at least investigating everyone that was friends with Epstein. the whole thing is a massive cover up. those surveillance tapes, from all his hidden cameras are absolutely essential, they need to be made public. if they have disappeared some how, every person involved needs to be jailed for conspiracy to hide evidence. its exactly these kind of events that make many doubt the official narratives the cops give us.

It was recently announced that a large cache of digital evidence had been siezed from one of Epstein's properties. As far as who she's naming and her level of cooperation with authorities, I don't know what is going on behind the scenes, but I have a feeling she is cooperating. I think there is also a military investigation (State Secrets). Untouchables like Bill Clinton might become "outed" publicly but remain unprosecuted (under DOJ). But, that doesn't mean anyone gets away from this. In some ways, it will be good for our country for people to see clear examples of Deep State intervention to protect their own "untouchables" because the people will want to see justice served. And. if it ends up being a military justice, I think people will understand. And, it is important to understand (if/when that happens).

Hempy McNoodle

It was recently announced that a large cache of digital evidence had been siezed from one of Epstein's properties. As far as who she's naming and her level of cooperation with authorities, I don't know what is going on behind the scenes, but I have a feeling she is cooperating. I think there is also a military investigation (State Secrets). Untouchables like Bill Clinton might become "outed" publicly but remain unprosecuted (under DOJ). But, that doesn't mean anyone gets away from this. In some ways, it will be good for our country for people to see clear examples of Deep State intervention to protect their own "untouchables" because the people will want to see justice served. And. if it ends up being a military justice, I think people will understand. And, it is important to understand (if/when that happens).

Remember that shortly before her arrest, G Maxwell staged this interesting photo with her lawyer at [In-N-Out] Burger in southern California. Note the word "Trade" in the background and the way the dog is on such a short bit of leash that it looks a bit like a noose (think 'Epstein').

17457946-7372877-image-a-28_1566244711473.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

So, if you are unjabbed and visit jabbed relatives during the holidays, you will be blamed for any vaccine related deaths in your family and the medical establishment will reinforce the lies of the Biden whitehouse.

Hempy McNoodle

Verdict in Ghislaine Maxwell Trial “Highly Likely” by Wednesday – Source: Maxwell Threatening to Start “Naming Names”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ource-maxwell-threatening-start-naming-names/

"A legal source connected with the case claims that if Maxwell is found guilty of her charges, she plans to “start naming names” in order to try and secure a lesser sentence.
She has been charged with six felony counts related to child sex trafficking and faces a maximum of 70 years and potential suicide in a jail cell if convicted."

Three Berries

never seriously looked into the whole Q thing, what i did hear, never seemed plausible to me. thats not to say you don't have factions in the government and military etc, but they are political, not about justice, more about self interest. one thing i noticed is that many deadlines have passed without the predicted events taking place, whether its mass arrests of all the Epstein co conspirators, or trump coming back in office. so why would one keep believing, did any predictions by q actually come true? i do not intend to ridicule, im genuinely interested what keeps you hooked?

Many deadlines=Future proves past.

My interpretation of Q was the first part a 'trailer' to the show coming up, meant to trigger the globalist to act. Second part is in response to those acts and public encouragement by Q to Q Anaons to expose the truth.

Three Berries

However, and unlike the unvaccinated COVID-19-denying Reichwing talking heads who refused vaccination who died in proving what ignorant jackasses they were (not 'are', but 'were'. Death changed the present versus past context), they're 1/11 as apt to be hospitalized or die from it.

BS, it's the vaccinated that will suffer the most. "Don't let the cure be worse that the Disease" DJT

Morcheeba*

Veteran
...But what generated the most attention was not which teams will now add foreign fans, but the NFL’s decision to cater to China’s whims by making Taiwan a part of China.

you post this like you disagree that Taiwan is part of China?

Were you upset that trump did nothing to chinas leader for the horrible things that have/is occurring in Hong Kong?

peace

Three Berries

you post this like you disagree that Taiwan is part of China?

Were you upset that trump did nothing to chinas leader for the horrible things that have/is occurring in Hong Kong?

peace

Taiwan is not part of China.

Hong Kong is tragic but was a legal end of lease agreement. I don't think Trump should start a war over it. But I do think the unrest and turmoil it caused it is a good thing if it brings down the Chinese Communist Party.

audiohi

Veteran
Don't get too far ahead of yourself. Timing is everything. Watch what happens next.

trump saying with his own mouth hole that he's fully vaccinated and gotten his booster, is somehow me getting ahead of myself?

That one clearly hurt you to have to hear.

lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts