What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

No. It is still legal to discuss constitutional law in the United States of America. And, I for one, find that encouraging. Newsweek knows this too, btw. They are intentionally misinforming their readers. They did not explain HOW or WHY Jim Jordan's text was an illegal act of treason. They just claim it without any supporting argument.

Three Berries

I believe it has to do with the integrity or lack of for an elected leader. And if he had integrity and wished to prove it he would not put so much effort into hiding his taxes. You would think it he would be glad to prove he is capable of doing any honest business at all.

So just the normal witch hunt. They could look into Pedo Joe and Hunter's taxes too. After all Joe is the most popular President ever in the WH.

Three Berries

They said his audit was taking longer than usual. Which is not uncommon for people doing billions of dollars in transactions with multiple businesses in multiple countries. Probably even more so if the suspect criminal activity.

but they are talking about auditing Trumps taxes that some say is not happening apparently.

Hempy McNoodle

No. It is still legal to discuss constitutional law in the United States of America. And, I for one, find that encouraging. Newsweek knows this too, btw. They are intentionally misinforming their readers. They did not explain HOW or WHY Jim Jordan's text was an illegal act of treason. They just claim it without any supporting argument.

PANIC

Ex-Army Generals Fear Insurrection or 'Civil War' in 2024
https://www.newsweek.com/army-generals-insurrection-civil-war-2024-donald-trump-january-6-1660842

Hempy McNoodle

Guillotines were purchased in 2015 by the US government. I believe those are back in style or will be made available at some point in the (hopefully near) future.

Three Berries

Guillotines were purchased in 2015 by the US government. I believe those are back in style or will be made available at some point in the (hopefully near) future.

giphy.gif

Morcheeba*

Veteran

do you think its just an elite leftist problem like trump does. I pray that all involved in this shit gets sent to prison.

fyi, trump gave alex acosta an appointed position in his administration and trump had alan dershowitz & ken star as an attny in an impeachment hearing and lets not forget it was these 3 amigos, alex / ken / alan, who got pedophile / child sex trafficker jeffery epstein just 1 year in county jail where NO co-conspirators were ever charged and epstein even got to go home during the day to "work".

i guess yall, trump followers, have no issues w/trump employing these three despicable people.

one more thing, an epstein victim made allegations that she had to have sex with Alan Derschowitz on epsteins plane when she was under 18. If this was false the why hasnt a good lawyer like derschowitz sued the victim for Slander & Defamation? i doubt trump followers will respond to this but who knows.

peace

Hempy McNoodle

do you think its just an elite leftist problem like trump does. I pray that all involved in this shit gets sent to prison.

fyi, trump gave alex acosta an appointed position in his administration and trump had alan dershowitz & ken star as an attny in an impeachment hearing and lets not forget it was these 3 amigos, alex / ken / alan, who got pedophile / child sex trafficker jeffery epstein just 1 year in county jail where NO co-conspirators were ever charged and epstein even got to go home during the day to "work".

i guess yall, trump followers, have no issues w/trump employing these three despicable people.

one more thing, an epstein victim made allegations that she had to have sex with Alan Derschowitz on epsteins plane when she was under 18. If this was false the why hasnt a good lawyer like derschowitz sued the victim for Slander & Defamation? i doubt trump followers will respond to this but who knows.

peace

No. It is not just dems. It is probably an ancient activity of the rulers. Trump surrounded himself with the targets. And, the Deep State tried to infiltrate Trumps inner circle (Trump allowed this). Try to think more about strategy. Think about the implications of 'infiltration' (all directions).

Note: Trump asked Bill Gates to be US Surgeon General (smart move). Gates declined (smart move?).

audiohi

Veteran
So just the normal witch hunt. They could look into Pedo Joe and Hunter's taxes too. After all Joe is the most popular President ever in the WH.

They could.

Because Biden released his returns.

Why not attack him on some substance?

Oh, right. Because no one wants to actually call attention to the fact that wealthy people avoid taxes and don't get audited.

Biden’s ‘aggressive’ use of a tax loophole he’s trying to shut down
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...essive-use-tax-loophole-hes-trying-shut-down/

To be sure, the Bidens paid a lot in taxes — millions of dollars in the years in question. Their tax rate was 33 percent.

But the Bidens also had routed their income from books and speeches through S corporations. In doing so, they potentially avoided an additional 3.8 percent in Medicare taxes, some of which had been imposed on high-income individuals as part of the Affordable Care Act.

Again, you'd have to acknowledge that Biden released 23 years of tax returns while you cry about trump.

Three Berries

They could.

Oh, right. Because no one wants to actually call attention to the fact that wealthy people avoid taxes and don't get audited.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ing-shut-down/

Again, you'd have to acknowledge that Biden released 23 years of tax returns while you cry about trump.

Old Joe. Used a shell corporation to avoid Medicare and SS withholding for him and Jill so don't tell me how he avoid s taxes. And don't forget Hunter's 10%. I don't care about Biden's taxes. Anyone who doesn't cheat on their taxes is an idiot or doesn't work for the money.

Three Berries

They could.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...essive-use-tax-loophole-hes-trying-shut-down/

I'm not the one crying. It's all the LIBS crying they want to see Trumps taxes. I wouldn't let you see mine either.

Hempy McNoodle

They could.

Biden hid records of undisclosed income in his Delaware library. Remember? He refuses to allow them to be made public.

Latest posts

Latest posts