What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Old Joe. Used a shell corporation to avoid Medicare and SS withholding for him and Jill so don't tell me how he avoid s taxes. And don't forget Hunter's 10%. I don't care about Biden's taxes. Anyone who doesn't cheat on their taxes is an idiot or doesn't work for the money.

So you are saying you want a crook that will rob his nation's people?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I must say. Seemingly against all odds. It must be some special kinda of magic because I never thought it possible. But Mr berries has somehow managed to take the level of facepalm in this thread to entirely new levels.

Keep up the good work guys.

Three Berries

I have no problem with Trump not releasing his taxes and don't think they should be forced. I most certainly don't know what the big deal is. Who's complaining about the audits? I guess when people insist I answer I should just not?

The whole thread is absurd and just more of the same BS from the last 5 years. It will be a pleasure to see it all collapse.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some correct but a lot not. I'll explain later.

Originally posted by Hempy McNoodle;

Easy. Nixon was a protege' of Prescott Bush. Prescott Bush was a Nazi. He was a VIP in the Office of Strategic Services which was transformed into the CIA after WW2 ended. The formation of the CIA was a Direct threat to our nation and through subversion and infiltration, the CIA essentially took control of our country. JFK was on a mission to destroy the CIA and expose and destroy what would become known as 'The Deep State,' but of course, he was assassinated. Some of the primary individuals responsible for the assassination were Lyndon and Ladybird Johnson, George HW Bush, R Nixon, and Allan Dulles. E. Howard Hunt and others, known as "Nixon's Plumbers" (a group which included Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld) were also involved.

Hillary Clinton as a young girl canvased for Nixon against JFK and was a prominent republican in college (if I recall correctly). Her start in politics was as a lawyer in the Nixon 'Watergate' scandal. Watergate was actually a cover-up of the JFK assassination (as admitted by the culprit, E. Howard Hunt). He said on his death bed and on other documented occasions that he broke into the DNC headquarters at the Watergate Hotel to retrieve incriminating photos of his team at the scene of the JFK assassination (his team was the focus of the House Select Commitee on Assassinations investigation). Hillary'ss role was to negotiate for Nixon to resign, rather than face impeachment and an investigation of the Watergate incident. Nixon's archived audio recordings show that Nixon was panicking that the watergate incident could expose "the whole 'Bay of Pigs' thing" (well understood to be code for the JFK assassination).

Bill Clinton would be a key 'off books' CIA asset as governor of Arkansas, which is where the Cocain flights were mostly entering into the US during the Iran Contra scandal which was run by George Bush's team and the CIA (Bush was vice president at this time. So, this corrupt small group of criminals went on to lead us into the 9/11 wars and you know the rest. Trump is simply the figurehead of a counter movement. The same counterforce that JFK was a part of. Basically, The NSA formed around the same time as the CIA to counter the CIA. This is why the dems and republicans are considered to be a uni-party (a uniparty which has successfully divided and conquered our nation and beyond. But, their days are numbered and that is why they are all in unison against Trump.

"JFK was on a mission to destroy the CIA and expose and destroy what would become known as 'The Deep State,' but of course, he was assassinated."

Although there is some truth in this, certainly the assassination being part of it, I do not believe that JFK was really on a mission (interpreting the word directly) to destroy the CIA. Some of the actions he and his brother were taking piled up to create what some refer to as a perfect storm. These actions managed to agitate the Cosa Nostra, FBI and CIA (and factions of the pentagon), making for the strange bedfellows (practiced already in WW2) who planned this so well. Your definition and mine of 'the deep state' do not align and in mine JFK was part and parcel neck deep in that state. Hunt's ramblings are interesting no doubt but hardly fully verifiable and limited. His reason for the assassination was LBJ's lust for the presidency. If this were the case, why did he decide not to run for office again?

I do not believe that Hillary Clinton canvassed for Nixon but admittedly she campaigned for Goldwater. However it has bearing on nothing really. Many go though changes of political and moral ideologies.

True enough that some of the cocaine and weapons flights for the Contra operations originated and landed at Mena airfield but these were not at a factor of most. Many came into Louisiana, Florida and elsewhere. This obviously involved the affable governor Clinton, ever eager to grease the palm. Antigua played a fairly heavy role in the 'exchange circuit' which is not mentioned much in the lore.

You may wish to heap these activities on VP Bush but be assured, the master puppeteer was Reagan, who had an irrational fear of the big C and artificial calling to be the world's defender against communism giving approvals to the import of cocaine to support the flow of weapons. Once upon returning from a visit at the Whitehouse, Trudeau remarked privately that he suspected Reagan checked for communists under his bed before retiring for the night.

Besides this, it was Reagan who played the strongest role in initiating global trade and US setting up manufacturing in other countries. He pushed to boost Japan's economy and trade with the US. He helped create the World Trade Organization and the trade agreement with Canada which became NAFTA. (I believe I've got that straight)

It is a complete fabrication that Trump plays any role in dismantling the global economic power consortium. He just latched onto some catchy sentences which could garner him favor with the weak-minded to put himself in power. This, amazingly, has worked for him throughout his life. Just look at his goofy show and how he brags about it and what a star he is.

"Basically, The NSA formed around the same time as the CIA to counter the CIA. This is why the dems and republicans are considered to be a uni-party (a uniparty which has successfully divided and conquered our nation and beyond. But, their days are numbered and that is why they are all in unison against Trump."

I do not follow the logical progression of the above statement.

Last edited:

Three Berries

2b47cdb621066674f86d9570ec47d48ca3a52dbe6e443b92b6041c67ed8039f6.png

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
We currently are at the bottom or near it in case you haven't noticed. We still have a office shuffling in the WH and a nuclear confrontation to endure..... Are we at the precipice yet?

Your savior was not going to stop until he was mining in all of our protected lands, polluting in all of our water, literally trashing everything in his path. All to make the ultra rich even more powerful. While we suffer the ramifications.

The bottom is a long ways away. I'm sorry you think it's a good idea to go there.

Three Berries

Your savior was not going to stop until he was mining in all of our protected lands, polluting in all of our water, literally trashing everything in his path. All to make the ultra rich even more powerful. While we suffer the ramifications.

The bottom is a long ways away. I'm sorry you think it's a good idea to go there.

I would much rather enjoy the earth's riches than to sit in squalor and suffer without. You live your life style and I'll live mine. The earth won't care.

Three Berries

NFL chasing Chinese Communist Party Yen

New NFL International Map May Appear to Short China, But Closer Look Reveals League Did a Big Favor for Them

https://ijr.com/new-nfl-internation...ook-reveals-league-did-a-big-favor-for-them/?
.@NFL Announces International Home Marketing Area Teams and Markets

Trending:​
As Biden's Border Crisis Rages, Armed Texans Arrive to Round Up Illegal Aliens
China was one of two nations that will be the international fan base of the Los Angeles Rams.

But what generated the most attention was not which teams will now add foreign fans, but the NFL’s decision to cater to China’s whims by making Taiwan a part of China.

FGq3HxYWYAo1Uxd?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I would much rather enjoy the earth's riches than to sit in squalor and suffer without. You live your life style and I'll live mine. The earth won't care.

I have a better idea. Respect the environment that sustains all of our lives. Or go somewhere else. Our planet does not need you. Don't let the the door hit you!

Three Berries

I have a better idea. Respect the environment that sustains all of our lives. Or go somewhere else. Our planet does not need you. Don't let the the door hit you!

But I do. I've planted 100s of trees on my property. Provided habitat for many wildlife and birds. Improved the drainage to stop erosion.

Latest posts

Latest posts