What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
Looks like we have a new puppet in charge...

Biden to transfer power to Harris while he gets colonoscopy

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ts-colonoscopy

"The transfer of power while the president is under anesthesia is not unusual, as Psaki noted, though it was a point of contention during the Trump administration.

Former Trump press secretary Stephanie Grisham alleged that then-President Trump would not go under anesthesia for a colonoscopy when he was abruptly taken to Walter Reed in 2019 because he didn't want to transfer power to his vice president, Mike Pence."

He should have done it like trump did. Conscious, with no lube.

Pence will never be president. lol

Hempy McNoodle

It's no mystery to me. But what do I know?...

Scientists mystified, wary, as Africa avoids COVID disaster

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...voids-covid-disaster/ar-AAQTfRT?ocid=msedgntp

"But there is something “mysterious” going on in Africa that is puzzling scientists, said Wafaa El-Sadr, chair of global health at Columbia University. “Africa doesn’t have the vaccines and the resources to fight COVID-19 that they have in Europe and the U.S., but somehow they seem to be doing better,” she said.

Fewer than 6% of people in Africa are vaccinated. For months, the WHO has described Africa as “one of the least affected regions in the world” in its weekly pandemic reports."

Hempy McNoodle

If you consider a partial release of documents which still contained redactions, "releasing them"

What specifically did you learn from them?

What was so secret that trump exposed?

"Notice that a while later, George HW Bush died (executed?)" <- lol

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Hempy McNoodle

Have you destroyed the company that you work for yet?

No. Taking my time. Art of War. "Never interfere with an enemy while they are in the process of destroying themselves." That is what they are doing and as this process continues, the political ops continue to grow rapidly in my favor. I think they are panicked. They don't know what I will do or when. And, they know that I have it all. They keep building my case against them. So, there is not much for me to do right now.

med4u

Veteran
He's going to be very wealthy when this is all settled. How many times was he called a murderer or white supremacist by the media race hustlers?

Looking at record settlements in the multi millions from the mob medias alone
...once shitbag Biden is out of office next year...he can level that cocksucker too...
you can't make defamatory statements about
A citizens without evidence...especially from a president :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts