What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Looking at record settlements in the multi millions from the mob medias alone
...once shitbag Biden is out of office next year...he can level that cocksucker too...
you can't make defamatory statements about
A citizens without evidence...especially from a president :wave:

Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's see if Biden wakes up from his colonoscopy first!:smoker:

Hempy McNoodle

PANIC

44ktUNoh.png

JKD

Veteran
It’s worth reading the original article in full: https://www.columbian.com/news/2021...stified-wary-as-africa-avoids-covid-disaster/

It's no mystery to me. But what do I know?...

Scientists mystified, wary, as Africa avoids COVID disaster

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...?ocid=msedgntp

"But there is something “mysterious” going on in Africa that is puzzling scientists, said Wafaa El-Sadr, chair of global health at Columbia University. “Africa doesn’t have the vaccines and the resources to fight COVID-19 that they have in Europe and the U.S., but somehow they seem to be doing better,” she said.

Fewer than 6% of people in Africa are vaccinated. For months, the WHO has described Africa as “one of the least affected regions in the world” in its weekly pandemic reports."

Africa is currently reporting a million new infections about every 87 days and has reported more than 8,651,000 since the pandemic began. https://graphics.reuters.com/world-c...egions/africa/

“Deaths have climbed steeply for the past five weeks. This is a clear warning sign that hospitals in the most impacted countries are reaching a breaking point,” said Dr Matshidiso Moeti, WHO Regional Director for Africa. 
https://news.un.org/en/story/2021/07/1095902

If every country in Africa had the resources to put into tracking and reporting cases and deaths I wonder what the numbers might be.

Last edited:

JKD

Veteran
Hempy I thought you’d be more interested that the Rittenhouse trial got more coverage than the $1.2 Trillion infrastructure deal.

med4u

Veteran
Now that the Rittenhouse trial is over, get ready for the Ghizlaine Maxwell and Jussie Smollett trials. Both start on November 29, 2021!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves....the Arbary
self defense goes to the jury this week
Should be another grabbed the gun self defense
Slam dunk :wave:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
If every country in Africa had the resources to put into tracking and reporting cases and deaths I wonder what the numbers might be.

it doesn't matter. McPoodle will either claim they are fake, or they are real, and that it proves that Fauci & Bill Gates are trying to kill everyone on the continent so they can steal the natural resources there. pick one...

audiohi

Veteran

Defense attorney in Ahmaud Arbery trial fails in FOURTH attempt to get mistrial declared, says rally outside courthouse was comparable to 'public lynching' and defendants are victims of 'left woke mob' - as prosecution 'flat out' turns down plea deal request by man who filmed black jogger's murder

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-murder.html

Maybe. We'll see.

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy I thought you’d be more interested that the Rittenhouse trial got more coverage than the $1.2 Trillion infrastructure deal.

Interesting point, for sure. Many are saying that the Rittenhouse trial is a distraction for 'this' or 'that.' For me the Rittenhouse trial was a bit more engrossing than the infrastructure thing. Mostly, as a Californian, I am so used to massive spending corruption (on infrastructure) that I feel almost like I hardly notice it anymore. I was just talking with a friend about fasttrak in the bay area and how absolutely corrupt that whole thing is. Our traffic system is rigged against us here in California. I see it everywhere. Intentional road designs and traffic light timing that is only meant to keep you sitting there.

Hempy McNoodle

Holy shit! That one will be a doosy! I don't have an opinion on it other than I noticed that the media held the story for a few months and released it for politically strategic impact (timing). The Rittenhouse case as well as this Arbary case are so complex that they seem contrived. I can't help but wonder if these are counter-intelligence "events."

Hempy McNoodle

That poor fool, it'll be like watching a train wreck, like the Tawana Brawley trial in '87 before it all fell apart. :shucks:

I wonder if the upcoming Smollett trial has anything to do with a recent change of tone, regarding Kamala, by the media. There's chatter that she may be replaced soon. I don't put a lot of stock in those particular rumors, but do find the timing interesting.

JKD

Veteran
Hempy, I strongly disagree with almost everything you post. But, as someone posted earlier in the thread, you’re always a gentleman in your responses. You come across as a likeable chap who’d be good to have a beer or a puff with. It’s heartening to know that we can still, as people, disagree (strongly & absolutely) without becoming enemies, that tribalism is an easy and unnecessary trap to fall into, and that if we focussed on individual relationships rather than group identities we might just all be able to get along without resorting to hatred & violence.

You have a fine day sir.

Hempy McNoodle

it doesn't matter. McPoodle will either claim they are fake, or they are real, and that it proves that Fauci & Bill Gates are trying to kill everyone on the continent so they can steal the natural resources there. pick one...

I'd say that with more testing (fraudulent), the cases (false positives) would go up and the death count would dramatically drop (and this would be ignored).
COVID-19 is political and economic warfare (among other types). The US was the PRIMARY TARGET.

China did remarkably well.

Click image for larger version  Name:	78c0ddeec2793425.png Views:	0 Size:	318.5 KB ID:	17994749

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy, I strongly disagree with almost everything you post. But, as someone posted earlier in the thread, you’re always a gentleman in your responses. You come across as a likeable chap who’d be good to have a beer or a puff with. It’s heartening to know that we can still, as people, disagree (strongly & absolutely) without becoming enemies, that tribalism is an easy and unnecessary trap to fall into, and that if we focussed on individual relationships rather than group identities we might just all be able to get along without resorting to hatred & violence.

You have a fine day sir.

Thank you for that! I couldn't agree more! Cheers, JKD! And, a fine day to you, too!:rasta:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd say that with more testing (fraudulent), the cases (false positives) would go up and the death count would dramatically drop (and this would be ignored).
COVID-19 is political and economic warfare (among other types). The US was the PRIMARY TARGET.

China did remarkably well.

Better vaccine :)