What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

The fat prosecuter, did however, in my opinion, do an overall excellent job of quashing the defense closing. It was just point by point and not very flowerally presented and also he is dumpy looking so it likely will not hold the weight it should.

It is unfortunate that the judge is technologically challenged or behind and therefore does not understand some of the presentations regarding video evidence. Somehow the copy of one video given to defense was compressed on their equipment. They tried calling for a mistrial on this basis, however the non-compressed video was presented in evidence without objection. The judge seems unable to comprehend this. To me it is tantamount to requesting a mistrial because the office copy machine was in poor condition.

To his credit he is critical of the defense wishing to censor what the jury sees.

The prosecutors illegally withheld evidence and probably manipulated evidence. I have not had time to look into it, but I am hearing reports that the prosecution actually deliberately compressed the video and submitted it and withheld the much clearer original video. The original was entered in, but not by the prosecution. It was entered in by someone either for the defendant or by law enforcement.

Hempy McNoodle

Is MSNBC actively trying to incite violence?

Note: The events (riots) in Kenosha happened because MSNBC lied to viewers by stating that Jacob Blake was unarmed when shot by police. That was a BIG LIE that led to the Rittenhouse incedent.

Now they and other Deep State media outlets are sensoring the defense's arguments as they try to incite more riots and now jury intimidation. I wonder if the prosecution will be the ones going to prison when this is all over...

MSNBC Kicked Out Of Rittenhouse Courtroom After Trying to Dox Jury
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kQW_nwl-J4

armedoldhippy

Veteran
youtube is for funny cat videos & Stupid driver videos, not for reliable political or legal information. give it a rest. you can find a video advocating fucking anything if you waste enough time looking for it.

JKD

Veteran
If we can connect Reagan’s alzheimers, the Deep Water Horizon oil spill & Squid Game I think we’ve covered all our bases. Has Jeffrey Tambor been implicated?

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The prosecutors illegally withheld evidence and probably manipulated evidence. I have not had time to look into it, but I am hearing reports that the prosecution actually deliberately compressed the video and submitted it and withheld the much clearer original video. The original was entered in, but not by the prosecution. It was entered in by someone either for the defendant or by law enforcement.

inaccurate - many people are saying - I'm am hearing. Watch the trial.

Hempy McNoodle

Q followers and Trump supporters tend to not like John McCain. I clearly remember when he said "..Bomb, bomb, Iran." He was also a big part of the Russia hoax origin.

Hempy McNoodle

This is a very interesting report. After taking only 108 days to 'thoroughly' review the safety of the jab in order to approve the jab, the FDA wants 20,000 days to release the documents of their approval...

FDA Requests to Take 55 YEARS to Fully Release Vaccine Data: Federal Lawsuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlSDwRWRaC8

55 years is also how long the JFK assassination records were to be withheld from the public.

Should the public have to wait until 2076?

FDA says they need time to make redactions. Why should anything be redacted. The FDA is owned by the people. We own those documents. I thought this administration said they would be the most transparent admin in history. The only thing transparent about this administration is their absolute corruption.

audiohi

Veteran
This is a very interesting report. After taking only 108 days to 'thoroughly' review the safety of the jab in order to approve the jab, the FDA wants 20,000 days to release the documents of their approval...

FDA Requests to Take 55 YEARS to Fully Release Vaccine Data: Federal Lawsuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlSDwRWRaC8

55 years is also how long the JFK assassination records were to be withheld from the public.

Should the public have to wait until 2076?

FDA says they need time to make redactions. Why should anything be redacted. The FDA is owned by the people. We own those documents. I thought this administration said they would be the most transparent admin in history. The only thing transparent about this administration is their absolute corruption.

Didn't trump promise, multiple times, to release all the JFK files?

Just another lie by him, and incorrect prediction by you?

Hempy McNoodle

Didn't trump promise, multiple times, to release all the JFK files?

Just another lie by him, and incorrect prediction by you?

He did release them, except the remaining documents that pertained to people who are still alive were classified under 'state secrets and are the subject of an ongoing military investigation. Notice that a while later, George HW Bush died (executed?).

Hempy McNoodle

Looks like we have a new puppet in charge...

Biden to transfer power to Harris while he gets colonoscopy

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...fer-power-to-harris-while-he-gets-colonoscopy

"The transfer of power while the president is under anesthesia is not unusual, as Psaki noted, though it was a point of contention during the Trump administration.

Former Trump press secretary Stephanie Grisham alleged that then-President Trump would not go under anesthesia for a colonoscopy when he was abruptly taken to Walter Reed in 2019 because he didn't want to transfer power to his vice president, Mike Pence."

audiohi

Veteran
He did release them, except the remaining documents that pertained to people who are still alive were classified under 'state secrets and are the subject of an ongoing military investigation. Notice that a while later, George HW Bush died (executed?).

If you consider a partial release of documents which still contained redactions, "releasing them"

What specifically did you learn from them?

What was so secret that trump exposed?

"Notice that a while later, George HW Bush died (executed?)" <- lol

Latest posts

Latest posts