What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Considering alla the evidence, the jury had no choice!

.......... I liked the Judge's decision to deal with reality and not sugarcoat/spin the situation:

.................... didn't let the dead/injured be labeled as 'victims', didn't let the prior's and background of the wannabe 'victims' remain hidden and didn't put up with grainy vs. enhanced video nonsense.

............................. and also debunking the Lefty Media spin on the big lie that Kyle's Mother drove him to the riot AND he crossed State lines with his rifle!!!

I hope Kyle sues The Media for every dime he can squeeze outa their pockets! Let's Go Brandon!!! :groupwave:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Government of Canada to accept additional vaccines for travel

Starting November 30, 2021, 03:01 AM EST, three additional COVID-19 vaccines approved for use by the World Health Organization will be accepted for travel to and within Canada.
  • Sinopharm (also referred to as Covilo)
  • Sinovac (also referred to as Coronavac)
  • COVAXIN
They must be reading my posts.

Hempy McNoodle

Ron-DeSantis-We-Choose-Freedom-Over-Faucism.jpg

Absolem

More voter fraud....................................... from Trump supporters.

https://pvtimes.com/news/las-vegas-m...ection-106771/
As stated in the criminal complaint, on or between Oct. 26, 2020 and Oct. 30, 2020, Hartle voted twice, including once in the name of his deceased wife, Rosemarie Hartle.

During a November 2020 interview with KLAS-TV, Hartle, a Republican, said that someone cast a ballot in the election for his wife, who died in 2017.

In relation to Hartle’s guilty plea to fraudulently voting twice, Ford was satisfied with the outcome of the investigation.

“This particular case of voter fraud was particularly egregious because the offender continually spread inaccurate information about our elections despite being the source of fraud himself,” Ford said. “I am glad to see Mr. Hartle being held accountable for his actions, and I want to stress that our office will pursue any credible allegations of voter

audiohi

Veteran
More election fraud... from trump supporters

FBI investigating attempted hacking of Ohio election network: report
https://thehill.com/policy/national...ng-attempted-hacking-of-ohio-election-network

The FBI is investigating an attempted hacking of an Ohio election network that occurred in May, multiple sources told The Washington Post.

Two people familiar with the matter reportedly said that someone attempted to hack the Lake County election network on May 4 from inside the office of John Hamercheck (R), chairman of the county's Board of Commissioners.

A spokesperson for Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose (R) said investigators with the office think a government official was behind the attempted breach.

State and county officials told the Post a private laptop that was plugged into Hamercheck’s office on May 4 obtained routine election network traffic. No sensitive data was captured.

med4u

Veteran

:biglaugh: 2 mil? Gonna be a spit in the bucket...
CNN alone paid 250 million to Sandman
and he has 7 more suits boiling
I bet lawyers will be clambering to rep
Rittenhouse

audiohi

Veteran
:biglaugh: 2 mil? Gonna be a spit in the bucket...
CNN alone paid 250 million to Sandman
and he has 7 more suits boiling
I bet lawyers will be clambering to rep
Rittenhouse

We all know how well you know the law.

Source on that $250 million payout?

Hempy McNoodle

More voter fraud....................................... from Trump supporters.

https://pvtimes.com/news/las-vegas-m...ection-106771/
As stated in the criminal complaint, on or between Oct. 26, 2020 and Oct. 30, 2020, Hartle voted twice, including once in the name of his deceased wife, Rosemarie Hartle.

During a November 2020 interview with KLAS-TV, Hartle, a Republican, said that someone cast a ballot in the election for his wife, who died in 2017.

In relation to Hartle’s guilty plea to fraudulently voting twice, Ford was satisfied with the outcome of the investigation.

“This particular case of voter fraud was particularly egregious because the offender continually spread inaccurate information about our elections despite being the source of fraud himself,” Ford said. “I am glad to see Mr. Hartle being held accountable for his actions, and I want to stress that our office will pursue any credible allegations of voter

This is why we need VOTER ID LAWS. I wonder if he has ties to the Lincoln Project...