What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
care to tell me what directly preceded these events and why they attacked and drew a gun on kyle?

probably aiming at them. they call that "brandishing" in legal terms, and arrest you for it around here. can get you shot if the other guy has a weapon too.

przcvctm

I'm old. Seems my entire life the country has been like a piece of paper that has been folded down the center, over and over. First on one side, then the other. It feels like now is the time the country is being torn down that fold by the Owning Class. Once divided, it's conquered. Once it's conquered, Authoritarianism replaces the Republic and all those pesky environmental, anti-trust and consumer protection laws that interfere with maximum profit and civil rights that stand in the way of total power are swept away.

We keep our focus on Rittenhouse and BLM, Trump and Biden, the Right and Libs just as we're supposed to. This thread seems like a reflection of how it's designed to play out.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a classic ploy to cause infighting amongst the public. It keeps the rich safe while profits flow in. Look how much Trump made since 2015. Trump wasn't very good at making money, he lost more money than he ever made until he was elected.. Everything he's done is to make as much money as he can, anyway he can.. IMO it's such a waste of time for so many to think things will change, it won't.. At best Trump will live another 10 years. Biden will not run in 2024.

Let's say Trump wins 2024 so he gets 4 more years. Would any be OK with him changing the constitution to make himself supreme leader/King?. What about a crime any other person would do time for but Trump doesn't, would you be Ok with this?.

At what point do we stop the infighting and focus our energy where it should have gone from the start? The rich will always keep you poor. Politicians will always help the rich 1st.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
the blather here nor there, he didnt say America should be a Christian country today. claiming thats what he said in that clip was misleading at best.

He is clearly talking about Christianity when he says we must have one nation under god. one religion under god. In context of him quoting bible passages this is pretty clear.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you complain about people being impolite to you, but you are the one responding with insults. i was just pointing out that you were wrong about what flyn supposedly said in the clip that you shared. pointing out an error is not insulting someone. calling them brainless is on the other hand an outright insult of the kind generally found in school yards and kindergartens. as i've said before, im happy to have a polite debate, in fact thats what i enjoy, a community search for the truth, where we all work together to fill in the gaps in each others knowledge.

bringing insults, or ridicule into that discussion only hinders the actual interesting part of the conversation.

"did you even listen before posting it?" EDIT: This is what you had to add by way of subtle insult. Besides that I had stated nothing of the kind, which you assumed I had said. You derived this imaginary stance, only because I quoted the prior post. I was addressing Hempy as part of a long standing assertion of mine that Flynn is unintelligent, deluded and dangerous (and is he [hempy] not ashamed to be associated with such a man). I felt no need to cover all this history in a short post to Hempy. I was more dismayed by Flynn's reference that Matthew was alluding to America, that shining city on the hill.

In Gaius fashion I can say, 'get a brain' is not an insult, rather a suggestion.

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

July 20, 2021

Oakland Zoo vaccinates its animals against Covid-19

Lions and tigers and bears have been training for this moment (and it’s pretty cute).
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/articl...covid-vaccine/

November 11, 2021

Tiger Sisters Euthanized At Oakland Zoo

The beloved tigers, Molly and Milou, were euthanized on Tuesday.
https://patch.com/california/sanlean...ed-oakland-zoo

November 14, 2021

A zoo’s three ‘beloved’ snow leopards die of covid-19
https://www.washingtonpost.com/scien...d-death-covid/

"Alex Herman, vice president of veterinary services at the Oakland Zoo in California, where big cats are getting vaccinated, told The Washington Post last month that it is important to get animals the shots to help slow the spread among all species."

"..the zoo announced that the leopards — Everest, Makalu and Ranney — had died of complications from covid-19, about one month after the animals had tested positive for the coronavirus."

"In a statement in October, the zoo said the infected animals were being treated with steroids and antibiotics, but it did not say whether they had been vaccinated. Zoetis, a former Pfizer subsidiary based in New Jersey, has provided an animal-specific coronavirus vaccine to zoos across the country. The Lincoln Children’s Zoo did not immediately respond to an interview request."

Hempy McNoodle

ImcUIdeu.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

I'm old. Seems my entire life the country has been like a piece of paper that has been folded down the center, over and over. First on one side, then the other. It feels like now is the time the country is being torn down that fold by the Owning Class. Once divided, it's conquered. Once it's conquered, Authoritarianism replaces the Republic and all those pesky environmental, anti-trust and consumer protection laws that interfere with maximum profit and civil rights that stand in the way of total power are swept away.

We keep our focus on Rittenhouse and BLM, Trump and Biden, the Right and Libs just as we're supposed to. This thread seems like a reflection of how it's designed to play out.

The purpose of this thread is to help people understand what is going on in the world (as the truth is obscured). It is to be expected that there will be divisiveness, but the end is unavoidable, we will all be united. Exposure of the high crimes against humanity commited against us all will end the division that has been inflicted on our society. It is only a matter of time. The Lincoln Project false-flag reduced the 'nevertrumpers' to admitting that honesty and truth don't matter to them. That was the beginning of the end of division. They can't keep that attitude up as things continue to unfold. The outcome is inevitable. This is the end of the NWO (and the democrat party ..along with the neo-cons).

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The purpose of this thread is to help people understand what is going on in the world (as the truth is obscured). It is to be expected that there will be divisiveness, but the end is unavoidable, we will all be united. Exposure of the high crimes against humanity commited against us all will end the division that has been inflicted on our society. It is only a matter of time. The Lincoln Project false-flag reduced the 'nevertrumpers' to admitting that honesty and truth don't matter to them. That was the beginning of the end of division. They can't keep that attitude up as things continue to unfold. The outcome is inevitable. This is the end of the NWO (and the democrat party ..along with the neo-cons).

Ha that's funny.. The purpose of this thread is to post fabricated nonsense. Most of what's posted is just a means to get a response, just like this one lol. Get some Friends Mcnoodle.