What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
The bad choices made are so abundant it's no wonder he shot people. If you harm someone not in your home protecting property you are going to jail. Even if its in your home and you catch a thief and kill him you better lie and say he was a threat and put a knife in his hand.

as a 17 year old he should never have been in that position, ie guarding businesses against being looted or burned down. it wasn't his job and he wasn't even legally allowed to carry that rifel in that situation. there is some bit of mitigating circumstance when you look at it from the local business owners point of view. they appreciated the protection the armed citizens offered their property. still he was too young, full stop.

on the other hand, it turns out every single person he shot was number 1 attacking him and number 2, white. had he wanted to kill black people he could have done so. but no black people offered him violence, hence he didnt shoot any black people. actually under the circumstances i am surprised there wasn't way more innocent bystanders shot. a 17 year old kid managing to shoot only attackers in such a chaotic situation is actually surprising imo. considering how reckless he was about taking a weapon to a protest it could have been a lot worse had he been more trigger happy.

regarding the charges re crossing state lines, there are none, he is charged with illegal possession of a firearm as a minor, as well as the charges for the actual shootings, but crossing state lines isn't charged. i think he works in Konasha and lived 20 minutes away, so any crossing of state lines was on his way to and from work. his rifel was apparently stored in Kenosha by his sisters boy friend, hes the one who bought him the gun and agreed to store it till hes of age. but then let him have it that night for some crazy reason. he probably gonna get the book thrown at him.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as a 17 year old he should never have been in that position, ie guarding businesses against being looted or burned down. it wasn't his job and he wasn't even legally allowed to carry that rifel in that situation. there is some bit of mitigating circumstance when you look at it from the local business owners point of view. they appreciated the protection the armed citizens offered their property. still he was too young, full stop.

on the other hand, it turns out every single person he shot was number 1 attacking him and number 2, white. had he wanted to kill black people he could have done so. but no black people offered him violence, hence he didnt shoot any black people. actually under the circumstances i am surprised there wasn't way more innocent bystanders shot. a 17 year old kid managing to shoot only attackers in such a chaotic situation is actually surprising imo. considering how reckless he was about taking a weapon to a protest it could have been a lot worse had he been more trigger happy.

regarding the charges re crossing state lines, there are none, he is charged with illegal possession of a firearm as a minor, as well as the charges for the actual shootings, but crossing state lines isn't charged. i think he works in Konasha and lived 20 minutes away, so any crossing of state lines was on his way to and from work. his rifel was apparently stored in Kenosha by his sisters boy friend, hes the one who bought him the gun and agreed to store it till hes of age. but then let him have it that night for some crazy reason. he probably gonna get the book thrown at him.

You don't go to a "Riot" armed and not know what might happen. WTF was his mother thinking bringing her armed kid to that. That's a bad parent IMO. He will never have a normal life for there bad choices. Was it worth it?

He should be found guilty of something related to taking those lives.. He was not in a life or death scenario IMO. Would he have gotten hurt prob, That's on his Mother for bringing him there, it's their own fault?. You never point a weapon at anyone ever unless your life is on the line. An ass beating is not justification. All of that was people trying to disarm him. He was intimidating people by pointing a loaded weapon at them. I'm shocked his crapy mom is not being charged with something.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
You don't go to a "Riot" armed and not know what might happen. WTF was his mother thinking bringing her armed kid to that. That's a bad parent IMO. He will never have a normal life for there bad choices. Was it worth it?

He should be found guilty of something related to taking those lives.. He was not in a life or death scenario IMO. Would he have gotten hurt prob, That's on his Mother for bringing him there, it's their own fault?. You never point a weapon at anyone ever unless your life is on the line. An ass beating is not justification. All of that was people trying to disarm him. He was intimidating people by pointing a loaded weapon at them. I'm shocked his crapy mom is not being charged with something.

his mum was not mentioned in the testimony about that night, so im not sure what you mean. you don't disarm someone by lunging at them with a pistol which rosenbaum admitted to doing. he admitted to ony getting shot once he pointed his weapon at rittenhouse. his weapon was also an illegal weapon which he brought to a protest btw.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
if that was here in Switzerland, the fact that you brought our gun along would be enough to put you in the wrong. maybe if he had stayed inside someones business protecting it from inside, it be allowed, but the minute you go outside with it you would be in deep shit for sure. maybe not for murder, but manslaughter. we will see in the end how exactly the law sees it. in the end there is no denying that its not exactly normal to take a weapon to go up against a riot.

med4u

Veteran
I have not been watching the trial. Has the fact his mom drove him across state lines with an assault rifle even been mentioned.

The fact he acting in self defense seems irrelevant considering he made the choice to bring a gun to a riot. Of course he thought he might shoot someone.

This is part of the false narrative that has been pushed by the lynch mob media...

1 he did not drive across the state border with a AR15 ,he got it from friends house who owned it in state

2 it wouldn't matter if he did...its not illegal ro cross state lines with a rifle...AR 15 or otherwise

In reality people should be pissed at the media
for shoveling this horse shit to you...
people should wake the fuck up

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
his mum was not mentioned in the testimony about that night, so im not sure what you mean. you don't disarm someone by lunging at them with a pistol which rosenbaum admitted to doing. he admitted to ony getting shot once he pointed his weapon at rittenhouse. his weapon was also an illegal weapon which he brought to a protest btw.

His crapy mom drove him there. If someone points a gun at me and I also have a gun I'm doing the same. After getting shot why did he not return fire?. Because he was not there to kill people.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Two errors I believe are stated here; The weapon was already in Kenosha. I did think his mom drove him there with the weapon but this is incorrect.
Gaius is mixing up the Rosenbaum shooting with the other fellow who survived.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
His crapy mom drove him there. If someone points a gun at me and I also have a gun I'm doing the same. After getting shot why did he not return fire?. Because he was not there to kill people.

i wonder if the judge and prosecutor know about his mom driving him to the protest with the gun and his testimony about driving there with his sisters boyfriends was lying to the court. or maybe you are misinformed maybe about his mom driving him to the riot?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
This is part of the false narrative that has been pushed by the lynch mob media...

1 he did not drive across the state border with a AR15 ,he got it from friends house who owned it in state

2 it wouldn't matter if he did...its not illegal ro cross state lines with a rifle...AR 15 or otherwise

In reality people should be pissed at the media
for shoveling this horse shit to you...
people should wake the fuck up

Even with all that. The simple fact is he is a minor that chose to go to a riot with an assault rifle. The media has not spun that.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wonder if the judge and prosecutor know about his mom driving him to the protest with the gun and his testimony about driving there with his sisters boyfriends was lying to the court. or maybe you are misinformed maybe about his mom driving him to the riot?

He does live with his sister's boyfriend. His sister BF did not go pick him up either. He lived at home with his mommy. She drove him there.
You can bet he lied as many times as he could. I didn't know murders tell the truth lol.

audiohi

Veteran
Hey Hempy...

When is McAfee releasing that hidden trove of files to bring down the deep state?

Wasn't that in 30 days... A few months ago?

Just another one of your predictions that didn't come true?

audiohi

Veteran
Michael Flynn calling for one religion in America

"If we are going to have one nation under god, which we must, we have to have one religion."

"I don't care what your ecumenical service is, or what you are"

What is an Ecumenical Service?
Ecumenism refers to relationships between and among Christians of various denominations.

The fact that all Christians belonging to mainstream Christian denominations profess faith in Jesus and receive baptism according to the Trinitarian formula is seen as being a basis for ecumenism and its goal of Christian unity. Ecumenists cite John 17:20–23 as the Biblical grounds of striving for church unity, in which Jesus prays that Christians "may all be one" in order "that the world may know" and believe the Gospel message.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

Ecumenism refers to relationships between and among Christians of various denominations.

The fact that all Christians belonging to mainstream Christian denominations profess faith in Jesus and receive baptism according to the Trinitarian formula is seen as being a basis for ecumenism and its goal of Christian unity. Ecumenists cite John 17:20–23 as the Biblical grounds of striving for church unity, in which Jesus prays that Christians "may all be one" in order "that the world may know" and believe the Gospel message.

flynn must have missed the part in the Constitution about separation of church & state. not surprised. for someone as obviously educated as he is, he's one ignorant SOB......

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hempy; Does this not make you ashamed, embarrassed to be associated with this man? This is total blather. This is fodder for tiny manipulated brains.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
He does live with his sister's boyfriend. His sister BF did not go pick him up either. He lived at home with his mommy. She drove him there.
You can bet he lied as many times as he could. I didn't know murders tell the truth lol.

lol, so he managed to fool the judge and the prosecutor and keep that hiden from them, but what ever news you got it from somehow found out? do you ever reconsider when new facts are presented to you? i mean i don't really care either way, but if his mum drove him to a riot with a gun she should be up there next to him. but she isn't. telling, no?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hempy; Does this not make you ashamed, embarrassed to be associated with this man? This is total blather. This is fodder for tiny manipulated brains.

i just listen to it out of curiosity, call me a suspicious bastard if you like, but i've had it with trusting biased media interpretations of peoples words. no where is he saying America should only have Christianity. did you even listen before posting it?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, so he managed to fool the judge and the prosecutor and keep that hiden from them, but what ever news you got it from somehow found out? do you ever reconsider when new facts are presented to you? i mean i don't really care either way, but if his mum drove him to a riot with a gun she should be up there next to him. but she isn't. telling, no?

I'm not sure why you think it's hidden lol. Obviously, her involvement isn't a crime. What kid wouldn't lie to protect their mom? It doesn't change she's a bad parent if she was involved in any way.. This ain't magic, his mommy drove him IMO. The only question is did he have the gun at the time. He prob got it when he got there. What parent drives their kid to a riot even without a gun? What parent would even let there kid attend such an event?

Last edited: