What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Most VAXXED Nation on Earth Just Canceled Christmas Over ‘Exponential Rise’ in Covid Cases
https://noqreport.com/2021/11/16/th...ristmas-over-exponential-rise-in-covid-cases/

"How do we know mainstream media will cancel all mentions of the nation of Gibraltar for the foreseeable future? Because their extreme Covid vaccination protocols have utterly failed to prevent a massive spike in cases and hospitalizations. This betrays the narrative they’ve been ordered to propagate, so Gibraltar is officially a taboo topic for the press."

Interesting ride.

audiohi

Veteran

leave-toads-alone-bookmark-01.png

Or, just regular old plant based N, N-DMT

:abduct:

audiohi

Veteran
It's probably better that way.

Mental illness and DMT don't mix.

Your brain would probably melt if you saw what's really going on in there with no ego filter.

Hempy McNoodle

I guess it is already tomorrow in Gibralter...

November 17, 2021:

Gibraltar cancels Christmas celebrations amid Covid spike
GIBRALTAR has cancelled official Christmas celebrations, amid an "exponential" rise in Covid-19 cases.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1521786/Gibraltar-news-covid-cases-rise-Christmas-lockdown

They are still pushing the jab, LOL!

"Health Minister, the Hon Samantha Sacramento, described the increase in case numbers as "drastic", encouraging people to come forward to receive their booster vaccine."

"The drastic increase in the numbers of people testing positive for COVID-19 in recent days is a stark reminder that the virus is still very prevalent in our community and that it is the responsibility of us all to take every reasonable precaution to protect ourselves and our loved ones.

"The vaccination programme for 12 to 15-year-olds and the booster vaccination programme are now underway, and Gibraltar received 4680 more doses this week.

"Everyone who is eligible for a vaccine or a booster is strongly encouraged to take up the offer when they are called."

"In March, Gibraltar became the first nation in the world to fully vaccinate its entire adult population against coronavirus."

JKD

Veteran
I guess it is already tomorrow in Gibralter...

November 17, 2021:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/15...stmas-lockdown

No, that article quotes from the second link I posted, which is the original press release from 12th Nov, and adds spin. The first link I posted is the latest press release from the Gibraltar government - 15th Nov.

They have an increase in cases, are urging caution, but Christmas is not canceled.

Hempy McNoodle

No, that article quotes from the second link I posted, which is the original press release from 12th Nov, and adds spin. The first link I posted is the latest press release from the Gibraltar government - 15th Nov.

They have an increase in cases, are urging caution, but Christmas is not canceled.

Ah, good. They can't cancel Christmas because then the world will know (once again) that the jab is increasing illness.

buzzmobile

Veteran
The purpose of this thread is to help people understand what is going on in the world (as the truth is obscured). It is to be expected that there will be divisiveness, but the end is unavoidable, we will all be united. Exposure of the high crimes against humanity commited against us all will end the division that has been inflicted on our society. It is only a matter of time. The Lincoln Project false-flag reduced the 'nevertrumpers' to admitting that honesty and truth don't matter to them. That was the beginning of the end of division. They can't keep that attitude up as things continue to unfold. The outcome is inevitable. This is the end of the NWO (and the democrat party ..along with the neo-cons).

Sounds like it is going to be great.
lollipops.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I haven't done DMT. I think I'll pass. Everyone I've met who's done it seems pretty spaced out. ..Like their brains have been fried.

I have smoked plenty of DMT. I also think 90% or more of what you claim to believe is nonsense.

Yesterday you said you think Alex Jones might not be full of shit.

Should we start a who's brain is more fried poll?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have smoked plenty of DMT. I also think 90% or more of what you claim to believe is nonsense.

Yesterday you said you think Alex Jones might not be full of shit.

Should we start a who's brain is more fried poll?

Did you know that reed canary grass contains DMT? Now I know why my horses were so spiritually advanced.