What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Don't speak too soon. I wonder if the Remington case will come into play. Remember that Remington requested school documents (that the school will most likely NOT be able to produce). That case could affect the Jones case. And, then there's always the appeals process.

Are you saying that you think Alex Jones will be found to be telling the truth?

przcvctm

Hannah Arendt covered the Eichmann trial for The New Yorker in 1961. She had this to say in her analysis of totalitarian systems in a book published ten years earlier:

A mixture of gullibility and cynicism had been an outstanding characteristic of mob mentality before it became an everyday phenomenon of masses. In an ever-changing, incomprehensible world the masses had reached the point where they would, at the same time, believe everything and nothing., think that everything was possible and that nothing was true. The mixture in itself was remarkable enough because it spelled the end of the illusion that gullibility was a weakness of unsuspecting primitive souls and cynicism the vice of superior and refined minds. Mass propaganda discovered that its audience was ready at all times to believe the worst, no matter how absurd, and did not particularly object to being deceived because it held every statement to be a lie anyhow. The totalitarian mass leaders based their propaganda on the correct psychological assumption that, under such conditions, one could make people believe the most fantastic statements one day, and trust that if the next day they were given irrefutable proof of their falsehood, they would take refuge in cynicism; instead of deserting the leader who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along that the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness.

Hempy McNoodle

The Most VAXXED Nation on Earth Just Canceled Christmas Over ‘Exponential Rise’ in Covid Cases
https://noqreport.com/2021/11/16/th...ristmas-over-exponential-rise-in-covid-cases/

"How do we know mainstream media will cancel all mentions of the nation of Gibraltar for the foreseeable future? Because their extreme Covid vaccination protocols have utterly failed to prevent a massive spike in cases and hospitalizations. This betrays the narrative they’ve been ordered to propagate, so Gibraltar is officially a taboo topic for the press."

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One might think that after waiting around Dallas, Texas for weeks expecting JFK Jr. (a man who is dead) to emerge and give a surprise speech restoring Donald Trump to the presidency, one would simply conclude that JFK Jr. is dead and he’s not going to do that. That is not the case for QAnon supporters.

For the uninitiated, QAnon is less a coherent set of beliefs than an amalgamation of bigots, rubes, and hardcore evangelical Christians convinced that Trump is secretly waging a global war against a Democratic/Hollywood camarilla of Satanic pedophiles.

Earlier this month, hundreds of devotees of the arcane conspiracy theory showed up at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, which contains the grassy knoll near where President John F. Kennedy was shot and killed in 1963. There they waited for JFK Jr., who they believe faked his death with his spouse and sister-in-law in a 1999 plane crash to avoid being assassinated by the evil cabal. The story goes that the Kennedys then waited for their moment to return and do... something. Depending on which QAnon person you asked, you might hear that JFK Jr. would return to run as Trump’s vice presidential candidate in 2024, or that he would be making an appearance alongside his also-dead dad to proclaim Trump the “King of Kings.” (Don’t think too hard about it, Oswald did, and look where that got him.)

JFK Jr., who it feels rather pointless to continue pointing out is dead, remained so. That apparently hasn’t deterred the QAnon types from returning, according to Daily Beast reporter Will Sommer, who observed a crowd of “hundreds of QAnon supporters” returning to the plaza on Monday night:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have only watched a little Alex Jones myself. I have to be in a special mood to really sit through very much. But I did watch the Joe Rogan episode with him and it was pretty interesting. I did provide a window into his world. If you can call it that. One of the most bizarre conversations I have heard. Anyone who really wonders how far off the deep end some of these people really have gone should check it out. And it's a bit entertaining too. I laughed out loud a few times.

https://youtu.be/-5yh2HcIlkU

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy's grown a 10 foot sativa in a 6 foot closet under only about 100 watts or so. I'm willing to bet 0.5 g/w. Half of that might be stem though, but credit where it's due.

So, in total, I got 11 ounces. This stuff is super lite weight. So, that works out to 1.3 grams per watt! The tall girl was the bulk of that weight (6.5 ounces) the other two plants yielded 2.25 ounces each. All in all, a very nice crop! :smoker:

Hempy McNoodle

One might think that after waiting around Dallas, Texas for weeks expecting JFK Jr. (a man who is dead) to emerge and give a surprise speech restoring Donald Trump to the presidency, one would simply conclude that JFK Jr. is dead and he’s not going to do that. That is not the case for QAnon supporters.

For the uninitiated, QAnon is less a coherent set of beliefs than an amalgamation of bigots, rubes, and hardcore evangelical Christians convinced that Trump is secretly waging a global war against a Democratic/Hollywood camarilla of Satanic pedophiles.

Earlier this month, hundreds of devotees of the arcane conspiracy theory showed up at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, which contains the grassy knoll near where President John F. Kennedy was shot and killed in 1963. There they waited for JFK Jr., who they believe faked his death with his spouse and sister-in-law in a 1999 plane crash to avoid being assassinated by the evil cabal. The story goes that the Kennedys then waited for their moment to return and do... something. Depending on which QAnon person you asked, you might hear that JFK Jr. would return to run as Trump’s vice presidential candidate in 2024, or that he would be making an appearance alongside his also-dead dad to proclaim Trump the “King of Kings.” (Don’t think too hard about it, Oswald did, and look where that got him.)

JFK Jr., who it feels rather pointless to continue pointing out is dead, remained so. That apparently hasn’t deterred the QAnon types from returning, according to Daily Beast reporter Will Sommer, who observed a crowd of “hundreds of QAnon supporters” returning to the plaza on Monday night:

I wonder if The Lincoln Project or David Geffen know anything about this event...
Why do they need to stage fake events?
What are they afraid of??

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hannah Arendt covered the Eichmann trial for The New Yorker in 1961. She had this to say in her analysis of totalitarian systems in a book published ten years earlier:

A mixture of gullibility and cynicism had been an outstanding characteristic of mob mentality before it became an everyday phenomenon of masses. In an ever-changing, incomprehensible world the masses had reached the point where they would, at the same time, believe everything and nothing., think that everything was possible and that nothing was true. The mixture in itself was remarkable enough because it spelled the end of the illusion that gullibility was a weakness of unsuspecting primitive souls and cynicism the vice of superior and refined minds. Mass propaganda discovered that its audience was ready at all times to believe the worst, no matter how absurd, and did not particularly object to being deceived because it held every statement to be a lie anyhow. The totalitarian mass leaders based their propaganda on the correct psychological assumption that, under such conditions, one could make people believe the most fantastic statements one day, and trust that if the next day they were given irrefutable proof of their falsehood, they would take refuge in cynicism; instead of deserting the leader who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along that the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness.

and thus you have two members on opposite sides of this chess board, apparently concurring with this monologue.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
So, in total, I got 11 ounces. This stuff is super lite weight. So, that works out to 1.3 grams per watt! The tall girl was the bulk of that weight (6.5 ounces) the other two plants yielded 2.25 ounces each. All in all, a very nice crop! :smoker:

Congratulations. That's more than respectable. I hope it's a great smoke.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MyPillow-Supply-Chain.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts