What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just listen to it out of curiosity, call me a suspicious bastard if you like, but i've had it with trusting biased media interpretations of peoples words. no where is he saying America should only have Christianity. did you even listen before posting it?

I only listened. I was not even talking about "no where is he saying America should only have Christianity." I was referring to the babble coming from his mouth. Please stop having to argue every little thing. Get a brain.

'Boogieman'

if that was here in Switzerland, the fact that you brought our gun along would be enough to put you in the wrong. maybe if he had stayed inside someones business protecting it from inside, it be allowed, but the minute you go outside with it you would be in deep shit for sure. maybe not for murder, but manslaughter. we will see in the end how exactly the law sees it. in the end there is no denying that its not exactly normal to take a weapon to go up against a riot.

My state allows open carry and you can use firearms for self defense as long as your attacker is using a deadly weapon (knife, baseball bat, even a skateboard). "Stand your ground" laws allow you to protect yourself or your property by any means.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...GYgOlZu4TIZU9s

Indiana even has a law that allows us to shoot cops if they overstep their bounds, especially in our own homes.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...0pY2ty&ampcf=1

Some hilarious propaganda against the self defense law.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ChAWegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0hjPA7EIUX48t3bCc4py3W

'Boogieman'

first one was self defense. the others were not.

The second guy hit him with a skateboard which is considered a deadly weapon, and the other guy had a gun pulled on Kyle, he even admitted this in court. It would be a crazy situation for anyone to have a mob of people attacking you. Where I live all would be considered self defense and no charges filed. I hope Kyle is found not guilty on all charges.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m afraid we’ve veered off course- I thought this thread was about the great awakening​​​​​​?

I can tell you all, we are beings of light surrounded by darkness.

There are no bad people only bad decisions.

Love each other, forgive each other and help each other.

And if they’re coming for your neck protect you and yours with everything you’ve got.

💙✨

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The second guy hit him with a skateboard which is considered a deadly weapon, and the other guy had a gun pulled on Kyle, he even admitted this in court. It would be a crazy situation for anyone to have a mob of people attacking you. Where I live all would be considered self defense and no charges filed. I hope Kyle is found not guilty on all charges.

​​​​​​Maybe the little psycho bitch should have not came to a riot with a rifle? I hope he spends the next 50 years locked up!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I only listened. I was not even talking about "no where is he saying America should only have Christianity." I was referring to the babble coming from his mouth. Please stop having to argue every little thing. Get a brain.

you complain about people being impolite to you, but you are the one responding with insults. i was just pointing out that you were wrong about what flyn supposedly said in the clip that you shared. pointing out an error is not insulting someone. calling them brainless is on the other hand an outright insult of the kind generally found in school yards and kindergartens. as i've said before, im happy to have a polite debate, in fact thats what i enjoy, a community search for the truth, where we all work together to fill in the gaps in each others knowledge.

bringing insults, or ridicule into that discussion only hinders the actual interesting part of the conversation.

audiohi

Veteran
i just listen to it out of curiosity, call me a suspicious bastard if you like, but i've had it with trusting biased media interpretations of peoples words. no where is he saying America should only have Christianity. did you even listen before posting it?

Hence why I posted the definition of ecumenical service.

He absolutely said, "I don't care what you are", as long as you're christian "your ecumenical service"

But, YOU, didn't hear that.

Exactly the point.

audiohi

Veteran
you complain about people being impolite to you, but you are the one responding with insults. i was just pointing out that you were wrong about what flyn supposedly said in the clip that you shared. pointing out an error is not insulting someone. calling them brainless is on the other hand an outright insult of the kind generally found in school yards and kindergartens. as i've said before, im happy to have a polite debate, in fact thats what i enjoy, a community search for the truth, where we all work together to fill in the gaps in each others knowledge.

bringing insults, or ridicule into that discussion only hinders the actual interesting part of the conversation.

What does the word ecumenical mean to you?

The rest of what he said in that clip was total blather, as Microbeman rightfully pointed out

Matthew was talking about the US in the bible? This is the last place on earth? Give me a break.

So, please address the word that slides right by most that listen to that clip. "Ecumenical."

"Good versus evil" as he says.

audiohi

Veteran
It's all coming together now, huh?

One religion, praising jesus. Kids in the streets with guns, not skateboards.

Hempy McNoodle

ic305koM.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy; Does this not make you ashamed, embarrassed to be associated with this man? This is total blather. This is fodder for tiny manipulated brains.

He's entitled to his own opinions. I don't want to live in a 'christian country' I want to live in a free country. That said, I think his point was that Christians are too divided and should unify.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
What does the word ecumenical mean to you?

The rest of what he said in that clip was total blather, as Microbeman rightfully pointed out

Matthew was talking about the US in the bible? This is the last place on earth? Give me a break.

So, please address the word that slides right by most that listen to that clip. "Ecumenical."

"Good versus evil" as he says.

the blather here nor there, he didnt say America should be a Christian country today. claiming thats what he said in that clip was misleading at best.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
before talking more about the Rittenhouse case some people should watch this New York Times visual investigation. it doesn't mention all the details that came to light in court, but it at least corrects some of the more grievous factual errors people are making about the case.

A Fatal Night in Kenosha: How the Rittenhouse Shootings Unfolded | Visual Investigations

edited to add:

here ya go mate:

Definition of ecumenical

1a : of, relating to, or representing the whole of a body of churches
b : promoting or tending toward worldwide Christian unity or cooperation

2 : worldwide or general in extent, influence, or application