What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
This is why it is important to let the police do their job to protect the people (from rioters). Ultimately, the blame for all of this falls on the city governance in Kenosha and the Governor of that state.

The blame ultimately goes on the people acting in violence on either side and a racist police culture that is so bad people live in fear of the same people they pay tax to protect themselves.

How many people lost their lives in those riots? Who killed them?

​​​​​​

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
YPTQYJ3CGRCWLCKW4BE37C4XLU.jpg

med4u

Veteran
Recap...
never run towards the AR15....lesson over...
any questions?

Last edited by a moderator:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
No. They were attacking him w/ deadly weapons. Clear case of self defense. The lesser crimes are where things get complicated (i.e. should he have been there and should he have been armed). Ultimately, the 2nd Amendment is the issue and seems to be absolute and will "trump" any local firearm restrictions. This whole case is a major case in favor of upholding the 2nd Amendment. This case could set precedent for all sorts of firearm 'carry' laws. This case may single handedly overturn any and all local firearm restrictions and affirm the totality of the 2nd Amendment.

if it was a "clear case", he would not have been indicted. what he did is doing more damage to legitimate 2nd amendment rights than you can imagine. a 17 year old out of state carrying a rifle he could not legally possess shooting and killing two people & wounding a third whom police present did NOT shoot. given how reluctant LEO is to shoot people 🤣 i am forced to assume that him pointing his rifle at folks might have had something to do with the situation he found himself in. which fantasy world are you texting from today?

med4u

Veteran
the trumptard judge wouldn't allow this to be used as evidence lol

Kenosha gunman ‘filmed punching girl in head weeks before killing BLM protesters’
https://metro.co.uk/2020/09/02/kenos...ters-13211214/

only 17 and he's already punching women like a 60yr old spouse abusing pig lol

Depicted as Rittenhouse?:biglaugh: Should have depicted him shooting the bitch..clearly a
cut and dry self defense depiction

Speaking of 60yr old spouse abusing pigs...
Minnesota Attorney General charging
Kyle Rittenhouse...unironically...
Keith "slap a ho" Ellison

Rep. Keith Ellison Accused Of Domestic Abuse By Former Girlfriend : NPR https://www.npr.org/2018/08/13/63819...mer-girlfriend

moose eater

July 20, 2021

Oakland Zoo vaccinates its animals against Covid-19

Lions and tigers and bears have been training for this moment (and it’s pretty cute).
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/oakland-zoo-animal-covid-vaccine/

November 11, 2021

Tiger Sisters Euthanized At Oakland Zoo

The beloved tigers, Molly and Milou, were euthanized on Tuesday.
https://patch.com/california/sanleandro/tiger-sisters-euthanized-oakland-zoo

My mother once wore Keds sneakers, and she's dead now, too.

med4u

Veteran
if it was a "clear case", he would not have been indicted. what he did is doing more damage to legitimate 2nd amendment rights than you can imagine. a 17 year old out of state carrying a rifle he could not legally possess shooting and killing two people & wounding a third whom police present did NOT shoot. given how reluctant LEO is to shoot people 🤣 i am forced to assume that him pointing his rifle at folks might have had something to do with the situation he found himself in. which fantasy world are you texting from today?

Malcolm_X.jpg

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so, from a terrorist white supremacist going there to hunt and kill black people we have a idiot who thought he could help protect stores against being burned down and looted. this resulted in him being singled out and ambushed, after which he killed the ambusher, he was then chased down and smacked around the head with a skate board held and swung like a bat, then he got a flying drop kick to the head while on the ground. then he is charged by a guy with a concealed illegal pistol, which he then points at Kyle, only then does he shoot him. he shouldn't have put himself in such a situation i agree, but once in it, he really did act in self defence. the prosecutions own witnesses confirm it. video confirms it. the fact that he made an off hand remark about looters needing to be shot in passing while unarmed and unable to carry out the threat, made the judge decide it was not relevant, just like he told the defence they could not portray the victim as sexual predator. only thing happening at the time were to be considered as it was not charged as a crime of premeditation. its been an education to actually watch the witness testimony and the cross examinations of both sides and witnesses. i was quite shocked how different the story was portrayed in court then it was in the media this past year.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have not been watching the trial. Has the fact his mom drove him across state lines with an assault rifle even been mentioned.

The fact he acting in self defense seems irrelevant considering he made the choice to bring a gun to a riot. Of course he thought he might shoot someone.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The bad choices made are so abundant it's no wonder he shot people. If you harm someone not in your home protecting property you are going to jail. Even if its in your home and you catch a thief and kill him you better lie and say he was a threat and put a knife in his hand.

I'm pretty sure this will end in a mistrial.. I don't think the jury will agree.

Last edited: