What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
SubGirl & Boo

I mislabeled my plants. Wondering which got taller the cap junky x C99 or cap junky x Rosetta Stone ?
May be a cardinal sin but I mixed my clone batch together and called it cap junky mix. I think the Rosetta Stone got a bit taller and drank more in my tent. Hope it helps. I can’t tell the difference but boo says he likes th RS better

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I was thinking about your heat Subbiness
You may want to give the guy a call and see if you need to service it
I may be also inclined to do some research on what the manufacturer recommend
I have heard they need to be chemically cleaned to prevent buildups.
Yes we plan to call the guy this week for service before using it this year. The research is a good idea too so I don’t sound like a dimwit when I talk to them. I think they do put something in them and flush them out someway…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
May be a cardinal sin but I mixed my clone batch together and called it cap junky mix. I think the Rosetta Stone got a bit taller and drank more in my tent. Hope it helps. I can’t tell the difference but boo says he likes th RS better
I gave all the c-99 mix away and kept the rosetta stone...it just does it for me...nighty night peoples...

Latest posts

Latest posts