What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

entropical

Veteran
They were replaced because those terms were very offensive. It's why you like to use them..

They are not offensive, it is a scientific taxonomy while yours is a simply a narrative that does not correspond to reality. Calling the caucasoid race white when its not, and four other races black when they are not while making an exception for jewry - that is truely offensive. The reason communists introduced black and white thinking on race in America was to cause civil war and since you are positive to this concept of race then I will just assume that it is what you want.

audiohi

Veteran
The reason communists introduced black and white thinking on race in America was to cause civil war and since you are positive to this concept of race then I will just assume that it is what you want.

568d86dc-b10b-41ee-a0f4-8a1e94aae86f-GettyImages-505009738.jpg?crop=3576,4768,x0,y365&quality=50&width=640.jpg

Communism in America. 1863

audiohi

Veteran
The proper racial taxonomy is still caucasoid, mongoloid, capoid, congoid and australoid.

entropical should start another thread for this topic. I am interested in hearing your thoughts on The Great Awakening and the Corruption of the McAuliffe Campaign...

Yea. Only Hempy can talk taxonomy in his dumpster fire of a thread.

You're derailing his tiki talk.

But, I follow the science (taxonomy).

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No. He was a Christian.

Completely incorrect in accordance with your apparent frame of view. He is ethnically descended (directly) from Solomon and David. I believe you would describe them as jews...no?

BTW your postulation that there is no white race has nothing to do with white supremacy. White supremacy is just a way of thinking within a collection of populace - group think, if you will. There does not even need to be a white race for this to occur.

It is not much different from that segment of humans who refer to themselves as German. They originate from the Yamnaya people who migrated from the Middle East...perhaps they are all a bunch of jews.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What light is that?

Enfun 200 watt LED full spectrum - basically 2 lamps for the price of one - adjustable spectrum and intensity
I only purchased them because they were the cheapest available. I use them for supplemental light in a greenhouse just for photoperiod extension - mothers and cuttings. I have been very pleased with them.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll tell you who... Everybody! The Democrats definitely give a shit and know exactly how damaging this is. The waking black population definitely will be giving a shit (once they catch wind of this), the American people give a shit, and humanity gives a shit. The better question is, "Who doesn't?."

And, "why (not)?"

Guess what? Rhetorical question - translation; I do not give a shit. These tactics are happily employed by all politicians, including the trumpians.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes proper racial taxonomy was replaced with with a thought pattern that makes people think in absolutes.

I will conclude this discussion for now as Hempy suggested a separate thread for this topic.

Who cares what Hempy says? He is not the thread Qod.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes proper racial taxonomy was replaced with with a thought pattern that makes people think in absolutes.

I will conclude this discussion for now as Hempy suggested a separate thread for this topic.

This thread has no Topic. Mcnoddle just wants you to continue pushing his nonsense along with him lol.

Hempy McNoodle

Guess what? Rhetorical question - translation; I do not give a shit. These tactics are happily employed by all politicians, including the trumpians.

Oh, so now that they've been caught, you go from a conspiracy denialist to a full on conspiracy whack-a-doodle, huh? I see how that works... So, when did the Trump admin use false-flag tactics?

e5de9754b2f41a03028a791a772c94a55a38cf73a7f33d016a608c396a77fc8f_1.jpg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Black and white thinking in terms of race is propagating your division and progress toward civil war:

AT&T Corporation has created a racial reeducation program that promotes the idea that “American racism is a uniquely white trait” and boosts left-wing causes such as “reparations,” “defund police,” and “trans activism.”

I have obtained a cache of internal documents about the company’s initiative, called Listen Understand Act, which is based on the core principles of critical race theory, including “intersectionality,” “systemic racism,” “white privilege,” and “white fragility.”

/…/
On the first page of AT&T’s Listen Understand Act internal portal, the company encourages employees to study a resource called “White America, if you want to know who’s responsible for racism, look in the mirror.” The article claims that the United States is a “racist society” and lays out its thesis plainly: “White people, you are the problem. Regardless of how much you say you detest racism, you are the sole reason it has flourished for centuries.” The author, Dahleen Glanton, writes that “American racism is a uniquely white trait” and that “Black people cannot be racist.”

https://www.city-journal.org/att-rac...cation-program

In terms of a racial concept black and white thinking is racist to the core. Anyone who has adopted that mindset can be considered a racist bigot regardless of what they call themselves: anti-racist, white supremacist, black supremacist, black-white supremacist. They all share the same world view and false conception of race.

"Yes, the "black" white man; I have heard of them. It is said that a "black" white man once became a Human Being. They are a very strange creatures. Not as ugly as the white man true; but they are just as crazy!"

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh, so now that they've been caught, you go from a conspiracy denialist to a full on conspiracy whack-a-doodle, huh? I see how that works... So, when did the Trump admin use false-flag tactics?

I, the very I, go from what? Put on your thinking beanie.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

This is a perfect example of blinders on. Am I surprised not in the least..

Latest posts

Latest posts