What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those old ladies are the enforcers.
You get whacked with one of those pocketbooks and you'll figure it out real fast.

Yeah but I know the fat slow ones are at the bingo hall.
They get all engrossed in their cards,and wont see bigtaco coming.

DJXX

Veteran
You know you are more than welcome to go to one of those wonderful countries like Iran, Venezuela, or North Korea. If you hate this country why are you here?

Let me guess you want to turn this country into a shithole like Venuzuela to punish Americans, for your fantasy American war on the world. That actually explains alot.
Get your king Trump to come up with more dialogue...all you do is repeat Fox news which just repeats Trump...new material need badly...have Stephen Miller write some new stuff...send him back...to write new stuff...cause some of us dont have a brain... and can only just repeat what the king says...
alright different subject...you seem like a pretty cool over in the Bodhi thread..lets hangout there..this bar isn't for us two anyways..lol DJXX

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It’s a front. They are the Generals. Piss them off and ,,, well put it this way - the propaganda films show them crushing watermelons with pics of your face on them.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to laugh when a reporter asked Trump "what if people yelled go back to where you came from to Melania?
It's like a Saturday Night Live skits that just doesnt end.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Only kidding,the USA is a terrible shithole.

We are among the nicer places to live in the world. But the narcissism run thick in our country so the parts that are a shithole keep struggling to get better. Lot of people that feel they deserve everything while others cannot afford anything.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saudi was the biggest player in 9/11. We should have kicked them to the curb decades ago.

The USA needs to stop meddling in other countries affairs. Im not in favor of imposing Sanctions on another countries for BS reasons.

DJXX

Veteran
SNL

SNL

I had to laugh when a reporter asked Trump "what if people yelled go back to where you came from to Melania?
It's like a Saturday Night Live skits that just doesnt end.
I cant wait til Alec Baldwin and new SNL comes back...he is making bank off this character....he plays Hairpile to the tee..DJXX

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
What hammer just said ^

Worry about making sure we are well fed and in good health first and then spend the leftover money helping other countries do the same.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So that's just Anarchy,we conquer the weak and those unable to defend themselves.
If Anarchy across the globe is ok,why are we so special.
Not my idea,but I just dont agree with yours.
I'm not into condoning genocide

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
So that's just Anarchy,we conquer the weak and those unable to defend themselves.
If Anarchy across the globe is ok,why are we so special.
Not my idea,but I just dont agree with yours.
I'm not into condoning genocide

It would take the people of the world making the decision to not contibribute to lowering the quality of life for others. Demanding our coorperations and governments do the same.

I know it sounds like a stretch. But if we do not wake up as a species and start being nice to everyone I figure someone gonna eventually start wiping us out with nukes or some other technique.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What hammer just said ^

Worry about making sure we are well fed and in good health first and then spend the leftover money helping other countries do the same.

You know who you sound like right there.
I think that's alot of people's take on the immagration problem.
+1 for bigtaco,he gets it!!!!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's really about the defense contractors overcharging us and pumping cash back to politicians under the table

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What hammer just said ^

I've been looking for a signature to personalize my posts,would you mind if I use your quote bigtaco?

It's just like the perfect post for a Trump hater....lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Russia crossed the line when they annex Crimea.. We should have stopped that from happening.. Letting any country invade another is unacceptable IMO. Russia has a bad habit of bulling/attacking other countries. Seems like Russia didn't forget about there lose in the Crimea war 1853 to February 1856. The alliance of the Ottoman Empire, France, Britain and Sardinia pulled together to save Crimea. After all that time Russia tried it again and won this time because no one would help them. .

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I've been looking for a signature to personalize my posts,would you mind if I use your quote bigtaco?

It's just like the perfect post for a Trump hater....lol

I do not think you get it. Your shithead president would toss you under the bus for a few extra dollars.

You have no idea how to picture a peaceful world. So you choose the guy who says he wins best. But he is a com man and turd.

Maybe use that as your signuture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts