What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
On the other hand when Trump showed restraint a couple of weeks ago,he did get ridicule from the left.So I'm not convinced he actually wants a war,pressure to get them to the table absolutely.

Not killing people for shooting at your remote control plane that was trespassing is not showing restraint. Restraint would be keeping your remote control plane at home and spending the money you saved doing something positive.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not unlike the way they treat vets: love ‘em while they can still shoot, can’t afford ‘em if they don’t die. Just servants. Who cares?

I dont want to think that's true,I think the majority of our country supports the military,and vets.

They can go anywhere for healthcare now instead of waiting in line to die at the VA

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I dont want to think that's true,I think the majority of our country supports the military,and vets.

They can go anywhere for healthcare now instead of waiting in line to die at the VA

If they cared they would not send them to bullshit wars to get killed or injured.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not killing people for shooting at your remote control plane that was trespassing is not showing restraint. Restraint would be keeping your remote control plane at home and spending the money you saved doing something positive.

If we were not involved in certain regions,there would be anarchy.
Isreal... Saudi Arabia.....these places wouldnt be there anymore.

White Beard

No where near. They were at 3.4% pure weapons grade plutonium. Obama's deal would let them move to 4.5 (?). And Trump fucked that up. They're a long way from weapons grade. But thanks to the Orange retard with the 80 IQ, the gate is open now.

Now, now - I’m sure his IQ isn’t a *day* over 70
Because he’s so young and virile

Cannavore

Veteran
If we were not involved in certain regions,there would be anarchy.
Isreal... Saudi Arabia.....these places wouldnt be there anymore.

israel and saudi along with the US create most of the world's problems

fuck them both along with the fascists who run the US

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well theres our answer to immagration right there,if the U.S. just let's central America fend for itself,things will all work out? MS13 would love you

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

So we can just build a wall around the U.S. and have the attitude of America First,hmmm....where have I heard that before?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That doesnt really matter,I'll go with the Anarchy approach.Let me know how that works out for the planet.

Cannavore

Veteran
except the part where i said "we create our own problems" extends far into South and Central America. the US has a 100 year history of overthrowing democratically elected leaders in favor of right wing militant crazies that promise to give their resources up to multinational corporations.

go check up about the banana wars it's a well documented example of this. we sent the military along with intelligence agents to south american countries for Standard Fruit Company so we can destablilize, install puppets, and take their all shit.

same goes for Africa. the US & allies have vested interests in keeping these countries the way they are.

same goes for Iran. we have a long history with them including overthrowing their democratically elected leader in 1953.

no offense meant but if you truly knew who was creating most of the worlds problem's these days, Qatar would be the very top of that list.
One might say that the behavior of the other 3 is reactionary to the behavior of the first one. The average 'citizen' of Qatar is so wealthy they look at the wealthiest Saudis as mere peasants. There is an interpol publication ban on the recent findings on Qatar and I'm sure those with thier eyes and ears open already know what I'm talking about. Guys like trump are our only answer to that threat..... period.

Cannavore

Veteran
So we can just build a wall around the U.S. and have the attitude of America First,hmmm....where have I heard that before?

or we can cut off our dealings with Saudi Arabia and finally start to lead in the energy transition off fossil fuels before China beats us to the punch and trademarks all the future tech. they are also committing genocide in Yemen with US munitions.

we can also stop giving Israel $30+ billion dollars every year while they commit apartheid against Palestine and fund insane right wing politics here in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts