What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
no offense meant but if you truly knew who was creating most of the worlds problem's these days, Qatar would be the very top of that list.
One might say that the behavior of the other 3 is reactionary to the behavior of the first one. The average 'citizen' of Qatar is so wealthy they look at the wealthiest Saudis as mere peasants. There is an interpol publication ban on the recent findings on Qatar and I'm sure those with thier eyes and ears open already know what I'm talking about. Guys like trump are our only answer to that threat..... period.

us, israel, saudi, qatar, uae, turkey & the CIA

the real axis of evil

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
That doesnt really matter,I'll go with the Anarchy approach.Let me know how that works out for the planet.

And it does matter. Right wing shit policy has created most of the violent enemies of our country. And continues too. And then their supporters go all terrorist in the mean time.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree we will just go with your Anarchy answer for that too.Trump has the military so grab ya pressure cooker,nuts,bolts,nails,and get busy

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I agree we will just go with your Anarchy answer for that too.Trump has the military so grab ya pressure cooker,nuts,bolts,nails,and get busy

Im more of the type to fog a village in dmt smoke while the troops move thru with the LSD squirt guns.

Non violent n such I prefer to be

White Beard

Read up on the career of Gen. Smedley Butler (real historical figure, most decorated Marine ever), you’ll learn a ton about how the US used the military in our ‘caribbean expansion’, late 19th, early 20th century, and in the Far East (same basic time period).

He wrote a book: “War Is A Racket”

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok....I still would like to see your Anarchy idea play out though.Beyond thunderdome didnt do it for me,Madmax,and the Roadwarrior were good,so now theres a chance for Mel to make a comeback!!!Sweet

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well now seems like the time to take the dogs out to take a big dump on our neighbors lawn,no analogy intended of course.

White Beard

Not really a big fan of anarchy anymore...when things break down to that extent, the best-armed / most ruthless tend to put themselves in control...worked for Somalia, I guess, but I don’t have a gang....

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Not really a big fan of anarchy anymore...when things break down to that extent, the best-armed / most ruthless tend to put themselves in control...worked for Somalia, I guess, but I don’t have a gang....

I agree. But actually I am less of a fan of people that cannot control their own actions enough to allow the rest of us to self govern.

packerfan79

Veteran
israel and saudi along with the US create most of the world's problems

fuck them both along with the fascists who run the US

You know you are more than welcome to go to one of those wonderful countries like Iran, Venezuela, or North Korea. If you hate this country why are you here?

Let me guess you want to turn this country into a shithole like Venuzuela to punish Americans, for your fantasy American war on the world. That actually explains alot.

'Boogieman'

The way I see it the entire middle east is fucked up, ideology has them all killing each other. Iran is no better than Saudi Arabia, people get thrown off buildings for whatever reason in just about all middle eastern countries. Israel is no saint, but I get the feeling many here just want Israel to fall based upon personal animosity.

CaptainDankness

No where near. They were at 3.4% pure weapons grade plutonium. Obama's deal would let them move to 4.5 (?). And Trump fucked that up. They're a long way from weapons grade. But thanks to the Orange retard with the 80 IQ, the gate is open now.
A dirty bomb doesn't need to be all that powerful, to kill a lot of people. You can definitely make Manhattan radio active without an actual bomb.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ANARCHY! ANARCHY!ANARCHY!
All those old ladies down at the piggly wiggly better hold on to their pocketbooks with two hands....
What a broad spectrum of ideas in here....lol we are fucked

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
ANARCHY! ANARCHY!ANARCHY!
All those old ladies down at the piggly wiggly better hold on to their pocketbooks with two hands....
What a broad spectrum of ideas in here....lol we are fucked

Those old ladies are the enforcers.
You get whacked with one of those pocketbooks and you'll figure it out real fast.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The "love it of leave it" thing really means - Do your heil trumps or get the fuck outa here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts