What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can I bring all my friends?
Absolutely you said you're an American,theres plenty there anyways,nothing wrong with a few more.
I'll bring the Hot Dogs,if theres any left over maybe we can give them to the homeless if that's ok with you unless you want to just keep them as leftovers.
I think we all got you bigtaco

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Just took care of a couple heil trumps myself.

What Hammer says makes real sense. The information is corrupted manipulated.

Our judiciary branch has made itself unconstitutional when it became a partisan tool. Should be changed to each side selecting the same number of judges with term limits.

It's a mess.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not a religious person so to speak. But it goes against everything I believe to acknowledge him as more than just another person. And that is the nicest thing I have to say about him.

But just think of all the dmso/lsd super-soaked enlightened trump followers if you went to a trump rally with NE... talk about anarcheee
[sorry couldn't restrain; will continue shutting up]

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most voters are ignorant or misinformed because the costs to them of acquiring political information greatly exceed the potential benefits.

Tump’s victory is the victory of the uninformed. But, to be fair, Clinton’s victory would also have been. Democracy is the rule of the people, but the people are in many ways unfit to rule.

I wasnt even surprised how many Democrats voted with Trump,they are all a bunch of cheats and thieves.

DJXX

Veteran
A Trump rally is exactly like the WWE script...i bet money most of his base are WWE fans ...think that's why Linda McMahon was in charge of his small business(no silly not his dick)...anyway watch the rally and jus picture him speaking from center ring...same crap...its trump blah blah blah....then the crowd cheers....and repeat....the show is played out..DJXX

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HeilTrumps...Trumptards...Trumpets...can you think of any more....DJXX

Zombies,goatfuckers,the NRA,bingo players,pigglywigglies,warmongers,racists,Republicans,I'm sorry was I supposed to go alphabetically,I can start over again with assholes....lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wasnt even surprised how many Democrats voted with Trump,they are all a bunch of cheats and thieves.

Yep I know some Dems that voted for Trumptard. Like all that did they where uninformed. Not many do any research on political candidates. Some said I know that dude from his show and voted for him. Some said he was better then voting for killery. In most cases it was a uninformed decision voting for Trumptard.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep I know some Dems that voted for Trumptard. Like all that did they where uninformed. Not many do any research on political candidates. Some said I know that dude from his show and voted for him. Some said he was better then voting for killery. In most cases it was a uninformed decision voting for Trumptard.
I was referring to the dem politicians voting No on the condemnation of his tweets.That didnt help the Democrats me thinks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont know of any Dem politicians that voting for him. They all vote along party lines. I have seen some not agree and still vote along party lines. When it comes to a POTUS vote its never deviated from that as far as I know.

When it comes to free speech. Voting condemnation doesn't work. No matter how much we dislike hate speech it is protected..

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyways big ups bigtaco,been a blast going back and forth with ya.Like I said ya cant take this shit seriously,you need to learn how not to get baited.You did fair except for the turd in your mouth comment.But I still want to use that quote of yours .Peace man,light one up and chill :tiphat:

DJXX

Veteran
Zombies,goatfuckers,the NRA,bingo players,pigglywigglies,warmongers,racists,Republicans,I'm sorry was I supposed to go alphabetically,I can start over again with assholes....lol
That's funny.....not for them I guess...you forgot "lil-cock roaches"....watch at a trump rally.. u gotta put three of them together, to get one full set of teeth...they are the largest group of people who have never had a blowjob...poor folks ...DJXX

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont know of any Dem politicians that voting for him. They all vote along party lines. I have seen some not agree and still vote along party lines. When it comes to a POTUS vote its never deviated from that as far as I know.

When it comes to free speech. Voting condemnation doesn't work. No matter how much we dislike hate speech it is protected..
If I'm not mistaken the house on Tuesday voted to condemn trumps tweets as racist,then on wed 60% of the Democrats in the house voted no for impeachment.
That's what I was referring to sorry,still makes the Democrats look bad.To vote overwhelmingly that he's racist,but vote to not go forward with impeachment.
Kinda sends mixed signals to the average voter,that he's really not that bad.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Anyways big ups bigtaco,been a blast going back and forth with ya.Like I said ya cant take this shit seriously,you need to learn how not to get baited.You did fair except for the turd in your mouth comment.But I still want to use that quote of yours .Peace man,light one up and chill :tiphat:

Its hot outside. Im just having a lazy Saturday until it cools off enough to eat a microdot and take a bike ride. Hopefully some live good music to be found.

Dont call him my pres and I will not picture you chewing ........

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
And I realize some if my opinions are a bit unorthodox. But they still beat everyone elses opinions so for now I will stick with what feels right.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro, deal,I dont hate anyone.lol
If we met I'm sure we would get high and laugh at this shit.
Dont get me wrong,you may want to go back and edit some of your posts,if some didnt know ya they would swear your a truptard......have a good bike ride!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts