What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The tripping is too prevent genocide.

After spending a few hours talking to their maker in the white light the urge to kill should leave them

Now you have me confused I thought you were in favor of Anarchy,and the strong taking over the weak.Isnt that sort a genocide?
And now taking care of America 1st,and IF theres money leftover then maybe we'll help others.
You Cant make this shit up,like I said last week,i really really wish you would be a guest speaker for the DNC.
I'm really starting to like you bigtaco,i had you all wrong
lol

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do not think you get it. Your shithead president would toss you under the bus for a few extra dollars.

You have no idea how to picture a peaceful world. So you choose the guy who says he wins best. But he is a com man and turd.

Maybe use that as your signuture
"MY President "are yo not here in the USA big taco
And I will take that as a yes,i can use your post as a quote.Well at least until 2020 :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the right would use common sense there wouldn't be such a dived country. We live in a country with laws. No POTUS gets to pick and chose which laws to follow. The right thinks its OK to break the law. This is not common sense thinking. Shouldn't matter who is POTUS. Many of the left I talk to are very upset he gets a pass on breaking the law.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Not a religious person so to speak. But it goes against everything I believe to acknowledge him as more than just another person. And that is the nicest thing I have to say about him.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I want to say yes. But fear getting my head stomped by some redneck that notices how out of place I look.

Do you think anyone will want to buy some mushrooms?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most voters are ignorant or misinformed because the costs to them of acquiring political information greatly exceed the potential benefits.

Tump’s victory is the victory of the uninformed. But, to be fair, Clinton’s victory would also have been. Democracy is the rule of the people, but the people are in many ways unfit to rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.