What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

I liked Tulsi a lot. I never fully trust any politician. But, when she came out against bringing the troops home, it was a big red flag. Now that she is putting her support behind 'Regime Change Warrior' 'Super-Crook' Joe Biden. That is one more clearly visible big bright red flag.

Cannavore

Veteran
I mean it's undeniable Bernie is more powerful now than in 2016. he can essentially hold the DNC hostage if he wants to (but I doubt he will because he's too soft on them). berniecrats are the new swing voters and it's a good thing most are independently minded, many won't throw their weight behind Joe just because of the existence of Trump.

Hempy McNoodle

Here's the reason medical insurance companies donate big to politicians so they can keep the scam rolling on. Ever had to fight to get a CAT scan or some other procedure ?

View Image

The Affordable Care Act. I sure don't miss it. This morning Trump suggested that many of the medical care improvements that are being put out due to the covid 19, will remain in place afterward. Just like I speculated yesterday. I believe that Trump is using Covid 19 to build america a new and highly efficient permanent health care system.

Cannavore

Veteran
Not as much as Bernie voters ignore voting.

I thought trump voters were woke to corruption? voter suppression and perhaps downright fraud was on full display, even worse than 2016. if the DNC primaries were being held in Venezuela by Venezuelans, the US/CIA would be yelling about a recount and vote fraud and how the US should "step in" lmao :tiphat:

Jestocost

I thought trump voters were woke to corruption? voter suppression and perhaps downright fraud was on full display, even worse than 2016. if the DNC primaries were being held in Venezuela by Venezuelans, the US/CIA would be yelling about a recount and vote fraud and how the US should "step in" lmao :tiphat:

Bernie wants the US to be a combination of Venezuela and Cuba.

Remember? He lost the nomination when he went to Florida (!) and praised the Cuban system. Just like he did Venezuela in 2016.

Who is a Bernie supporter to speak of voter fraud? You're trying to vote it in.

ID's aren't racist, btw. How will Bernie decide to give healthcare to if we don't ID everyone who staggers across the border to reach our Nu-Cuban medical paradise?

Jestocost

And yeah, you're right. The DNC isn't working for Americans any more.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The Affordable Care Act. I sure don't miss it. This morning Trump suggested that many of the medical care improvements that are being put out due to the covid 19, will remain in place afterward. Just like I speculated yesterday. I believe that Trump is using Covid 19 to build america a new and highly efficient permanent health care system.

Yeah, I don't think so Hempy.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran

You're hilarious.:laughing:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Bernie wants the US to be a combination of Venezuela and Cuba.

Remember? He lost the nomination when he went to Florida (!) and praised the Cuban system. Just like he did Venezuela in 2016.

Who is a Bernie supporter to speak of voter fraud? You're trying to vote it in.

ID's aren't racist, btw. How will Bernie decide to give healthcare to if we don't ID everyone who staggers across the border to reach our Nu-Cuban medical paradise?

Lol. Silly fool.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Lol using Carnival Cruise lines as hospitals....it's like hell !
Quarantined on a cruise ship , and weeks later you get infected, and get sent back to a cruise ship.....hahahaha

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

St. Phatty

The US has the Least Effective, Most Expensive "Health" care in the world - and Moron Trump is going to improve it ?

Not in the Newtonian Universe, AKA the real world.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I heard he is calling it the China virus, or the Kung fu flu. He said it to a USA citizen of Chinese decent that is a news person not from fox. Grow up, calling people names was fine in 3rd grade but the president, come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts