What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The thing about Trump is that it's impossible to be a billionaire, President, and an idiot all in one package.

Every one that hates him signaled their (lack of) intelligence by parroting and supporting the wooden dummies he destroyed in the 2016 election; and have not gotten over the fact that most Americans aren't falling in line with their superior thinking.

Why would we? The best your superior minds have come up with is "orange man bad" and....wait for it....repeating your new thought leader's slogan: "Grab 'em by the pussy."

You can't help yourselves. Even in your irrational hatred you promote the man.

And what you folks will never understand is that very, very few people voted for Trump.
They voted against you and your chosen establishment candidates.

Which, I realize, just adds salt to your 85IQ wounds.

Pic attached is what people voted against. Look in the mirror.

Replace the word idiot with con man and add the word narcissist.

audiohi

Veteran
Both Trump & Biden were mixing in large groups for a few weeks, while the C-virus was endemic in the US.

And Trump is certainly the kind of guy that hangs out with CPAC'ers and AIPAC'ers - where there is a C-virus cluster emerging.

And Trump was exposed to the Brazilians, right before a few of them announced their having the C-virus.

I would bet at low odds that at least one of the candidates will be knocked out by the C-Virus.

I sure hope Tulsi Gabbard stays in the race. She may be the only candidate without the C-virus, come November, and she would kick Trump's ass - or Pence's ass.

Tulsi Gabbard ends presidential campaign, backs Joe Biden
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/03/19/tulsi-gabbard-ends-presidential-campaign/2009989001/

Cannavore

Veteran
Man,that was a really shitty thing to say. You just trash canned an entire generation and others that choose not to engage in the ridiculousness of politics. Did you mean it? Or maybe just the heat of the moment?

7 or 8 out of 10 Democratic voters over the age of 60 are firmly voting for Biden.

7 or 8 out of 10 Democratic voters 45 and under are firmly on the side of Bernie Sanders.

the generational divide has never been more obvious.

it's just factual to say old people get their information from traditional (propagandist) sources, and therefore are the most heavily brainwashed block of voters out there aside from heavy partisan hacks in general. these people are the problem when it comes to the informational war, sorry you don't like my language but I stand by what I said.

CarolinGuy

I may not like everything that Tulsi Gabbard believes but she does present herself as a level headed woman with some good ideas especially about stopping the endless war mongering to line the pockets of the already ultra wealthy. You cannot have a thriving,healthy,moral country while pushing an economy via endless war. We'll see what happens,I just wish she would be given an "equal" platform as there are many people that don't even know that she's still in the Presidential race or even who she is...

Absolem

picture.php

CarolinGuy

7 or 8 out of 10 Democratic voters over the age of 60 are firmly voting for Biden.

7 or 8 out of 10 Democratic voters 45 and under are firmly on the side of Bernie Sanders.

it's just factual to say old people get their information from traditional (propagandist) sources, and therefore are the most heavily brainwashed block of voters out there aside from heavy partisan hacks in general. these people are the problem when it comes to the informational war, sorry you don't like my language but I stand by what I said.

Well at least you mean what you say you believe.

I will say I disagree wholeheartedly as there are still plenty of baby boomers and "old" people that still think for themselves.
You would be surprised at some of the things getting old will do for you.
#1,if you are not one of the drones that just repeats all the MSM catch phrases is that you start to realize not how much you have learned or know but rather how much you don't know or ever realized or how some of your beliefs now seem silly or ridiculous.
To cast aside your elders is like pissing in the wind.
By all means though,good luck with that!

Hempy McNoodle

Both Trump & Biden were mixing in large groups for a few weeks, while the C-virus was endemic in the US.

And Trump is certainly the kind of guy that hangs out with CPAC'ers and AIPAC'ers - where there is a C-virus cluster emerging.

And Trump was exposed to the Brazilians, right before a few of them announced their having the C-virus.

I would bet at low odds that at least one of the candidates will be knocked out by the C-Virus.

I sure hope Tulsi Gabbard stays in the race. She may be the only candidate without the C-virus, come November, and she would kick Trump's ass - or Pence's ass.

I think we will see that the C-virus disproportionately infects the rich, famous, and powerful.

'Boogieman'

the Bernie movement isn't going to end with Bernie not getting the nomination lol. dems can either move aside (they won't) or new parties must be formed.

I hope Bernie runs as an Independent to split the democratic ticket but he won't. He is going to drop out pretty soon, purchase another summer home, and tell you to vote for Biden.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I think Bernie's people are now more powerful than ever and ready to back another candidate with similar ideas. And I hope they gut the Democratic party in the process.

Jestocost

She dropped and endorsed Biden this AM.

Which sucks. She's the only one outside of Trump with a spine and leadership package. Also the only non-deviant.

Jestocost

I think Bernie's people are now more powerful than ever and ready to back another candidate with similar ideas. And I hope they gut the Democratic party in the process.

Even more powerful than in 2016?

Attachments

• You+cant+use+gay+as+an+insult+_f1076f182f1b8f5af1818afc296676ce.jpg
    You+cant+use+gay+as+an+insult+_f1076f182f1b8f5af1818afc296676ce.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 20

Hempy McNoodle

Bernie's supporters are under a heavier regimen of propaganda than Biden supporters, in my opinion, simply because they tend to be smarter than Biden supporters and thus, require a heavier and more sophisticated programing effort.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Here's the reason medical insurance companies donate big to politicians so they can keep the scam rolling on. Ever had to fight to get a CAT scan or some other procedure ?

picture.php

Absolem

Bernie's movement is about himself. 10 years from now Bernie will be a distant memory just like the Tea Party. He loves the rallies and people cheering for him. When Bernie's giving a rally he has turtle neck. He leans into the microphone then pops his head back. Gives his minions time to cheer after each sentence.

The "Bern App". Bernie just can't have a voter app. It has to be named after him.
Berniecrats. People can't just run on their own they have to name the movement after it's founder.
sandernista. People who aren't for a movement but for the man himself.

Go ahead and sit home on election day. Let the grown ups take care of it. Don't let that Bernie bubble pop.

Cannavore

Veteran
Bernie's supporters are under a heavier regimen of propaganda than Biden supporters, in my opinion, simply because they tend to be smarter than Biden supporters and thus, require a heavier and more sophisticated programing effort.

By who? Bernie would up-end the entire existing economic and social order of the country. He has no institutional or establishment backing specifically for that reason.

You have it backwards though. Noam Chomsky in Manufacturing Consent explains it perfectly. The educated white liberal class (which is basically the DNC's hallmark group of voters) has to be the most brainwashed group and given minor positions of authority otherwise they would not go along with things.

He explains it within the first two minutes of this video clip here when he begins explaining the "two targets of propaganda". DNC establishment voters are the "political class" in Chomsky's example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTBWfkE7BXU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts