What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When Trump closed the border for flights from China,Biden said he was fearmongering,hysterical,and a xenophobe.
That's who you are voting for in November?

igrowone

Veteran
When Trump closed the border for flights from China,Biden said he was fearmongering,hysterical,and a xenophobe.
That's who you are voting for in November?
depends on who's still alive
either one may be taken down well before then
risk factors are one thing that joe and donald seem to share

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought it was not supposed to be government responsibility to provide medical equipment. Is that not supposed to be market [demand] supplied? Or do I have the wrong country?

I believe the government does have a stockpile, perhaps not as many as this calls for.

I believe we have a stockpile of antibiotics as well.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
depends on who's still alive
either one may be taken down well before then
risk factors are one thing that joe and donald seem to share

I'll bet on the one who banned Travel.
If we had listened to the dementia patient how many more dead would there be today

The left is afraid to hurt people's feelings , and be timid in their political correctness at the peril of Americans.
Hence Sanctuary Cities.

Absolem

I think the irony is lost on a few here bitching about Communist China as they type their complaints from their Chinese made computer or phone.

igrowone

Veteran
I'll bet on the one who banned Travel.
If we had listened to the dementia patient how many more dead would there be today
sadly this probably made little difference
moved up the time line, but how much? no way to be sure
this was doomed to happen with the current world economic structure
so Trump being 'there' probably hasn't made much difference

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the irony is lost on many here bitching about Communist China as they type their complaints from their Chinese made computer or phone.

True that,
Next time I go for a rub n tug I'll probably feel as I'm doing my part to keep up foreign relations though. :biggrin:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Trump started off with 'This is no big deal. It will pass'. something to that effect.

Then they had to pull that one back and 'clarify' what he 'meant'.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The thing about Trump is that it's impossible to be a billionaire, President, and an idiot all in one package.

to start with, it is pretty much established that he is not a billionaire. nor is he much of a president. he IS, however, a raging success as a fucking idiot...:tiphat:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sadly this probably made little difference
moved up the time line, but how much? no way to be sure
this was doomed to happen with the current world economic structure
so Trump being 'there' probably hasn't made much difference

You must really really hate Trump.
Which is ok , just admit that he could cure terminal diseases and you would still hate him.

I admit I do not care for joe no matter what he does.
He could change his stance on Sanctuary cities and I still would not vote for him.

He has dementia,the degree of atrophy I can not say without a spec scan.

His myelin sheath has some bare wires showing.

St. Phatty

I think the irony is lost on a few here bitching about Communist China as they type their complaints from their Chinese made computer or phone.

while the US builds one of the most centralized government-run economies in world history.

the C-virus is ending a lot of free-market economy. what's left is even more government run.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
You must really really hate Trump.
Which is ok , just admit that he could cure terminal diseases and you would still hate him.

I admit I do not care for joe no matter what he does.
He could change his stance on Sanctuary cities and I still would not vote for him.

He has dementia,the degree of atrophy I can not say without a spec scan.

His myelin sheath has some bare wires showing.

Oh no, A latent trumper about to make the same mistake twice in a blue state.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I predict within 3 weeks their will be a total national lockdown as in italy.
All the vents in the world wont matter if they dont have the healthcare staff to provide the care.

By him (trump)not doing that right now is wrong , so I think alot of deaths moving forward will be on him.
And shame on him for not having the balls to do the right thing.
That's a politician move

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I predict within 3 weeks their will be a total national lockdown as in italy.
All the vents in the world wont matter if they dont have the healthcare staff to provide the care.

By him (trump)not doing that right now is wrong , so I think alot of deaths moving forward will be on him.
And shame on him for not having the balls to do the right thing.
That's a politician move

yeah, we are making all of the same mistakes Italy & the rest of Europe have made, but we are making them 3 or 4 weeks later so the virus has a larger head start on us in a much bigger petri dish. death is too good for those calling the shots...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts