What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
Gotta love when the lefticles, get pissed when you talk shit about communist governments. Fuck the Chinese communist party. Pray for the Chinese people.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Fuck China

This is the attitude that's making America hate again.

We will never be able to undo the diplomatic damage caused by letting a narrow minded xenophobic billionaire speak to world leaders on our behalf whilst running wild and reckless on Twitter....

Let alone the social destruction caused by uneducated buffoons that think hate is chic.

High five each other, idiots.

Your witless leader is incredibly cool and the entire world wants to be just like us.

Don't look outside or turn off Faux News.

Mushrooms.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta love when the lefticles, get pissed when you talk shit about communist governments. Fuck the Chinese communist party. Pray for the Chinese people.

Border is open to leave right ?

If I were in a country that I hated,I would leave.

Instead some prefer to whine , and bitch.All the while sucking off the teet of America.

Even if by some miracle, waste of a virus test joe is placed in the WH in November , the same people would still be hating America.

Everywhere is better than here , yet here they are.

'Boogieman'

This is the attitude that's making America hate again.

We will never be able to undo the diplomatic damage caused by letting a narrow minded xenophobic billionaire speak to world leaders on our behalf whilst running wild and reckless on Twitter....

Let alone the social destruction caused by uneducated buffoons that think hate is chic.

High five each other, idiots.

Your witless leader is incredibly cool and the entire world wants to be just like us.

Don't look outside or turn off Faux News.

Mushrooms.

:jerkit:

Are they less human than you somehow?

The citizens are not who I'm referring to although I do have issues with people torturing and eating dogs. The Chinese government didn't think about what's good for the world when they started arresting doctors and making them take back their statements concerning the virus. They tried to cover it up for as long as they could which only helped it spread throughput the world and you want me to be concerned with their feelings? Fuck no.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

The citizens are not who I'm referring to although I do have issues with people torturing and eating dogs. The Chinese government didn't think about what's good for the world when they started arresting doctors and making them take back their statements concerning the virus. They tried to cover it up for as long as they could which only helped it spread throughput the world and you want me to be concerned with their feelings? Fuck no.

Deaf ears.....it's the Trump Virus !!!
The Spanish flu is racist , burn the history books.
Lyme CT feels slighted by Lyme disease
Oh yeah the Legionaires are thinking about a class action
suit.
Not to mention my poor cockatiels!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran

They love bird nest soup, because they love the taste of bird crap

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the President didn't ban travel from China and Europe how many more would be dead?
And the left says Trump was not prepared.
We need millions of Vents,well O'bammy was in office for 2 terms....where are they?
Did he take em with him when he left ?

igrowone

Veteran
If the President didn't ban travel from China and Europe how many more would be dead?
We need millions of Vents,well O'bammy was in office for 2 terms....where are they?
as of a few days ago Trump was saying how the virus was under control
you feeling the truth there?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I thought it was not supposed to be government responsibility to provide medical equipment. Is that not supposed to be market [demand] supplied? Or do I have the wrong country?

Hempy McNoodle

I heard he is calling it the China virus, or the Kung fu flu. He said it to a USA citizen of Chinese decent that is a news person not from fox. Grow up, calling people names was fine in 3rd grade but the president, come on...

The 'Kung Flu' comment was raised as a question at yesterdays press conference. A reporter told him that somebody in his admin said it. So Trump asked her who said it. She replied that she did not know who. And Trump said he'd never heard of the term Kung Flu. So, that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts