What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Girl Scout Cookies

Golden Tree

Veteran
Can confirm everything got sorted out - funny twist though the seed bank actually sent me a diff cross (gsc x acrid skunk) so we’ll see how those go lol.

Pic of a plat gsc x cpkb (sacred cut seed co)
That would be GSC Thin Mint X Heime Cheeba Acrid Skunk (AKA HC RKS)

Sacred and I share libraries….

Same verified cuts of cookies

Forum Thin Mint and the Platinum GSC😉🤟✌️

Those are a fun hunt

Enjoy my friend

Golden Tree

Veteran
Can confirm everything got sorted out - funny twist though the seed bank actually sent me a diff cross (gsc x acrid skunk) so we’ll see how those go lol.

Pic of a plat gsc x cpkb (sacred cut seed co)
Looks fire brother!

The sacred boys are legends 🤟❤️🔥🇨🇦

OSS

Not a pure GSC, breakup cookies from Kannabia (GSC x cherry pie), 7 week of flo.
Screenshot_20240611_103819_com.whatsapp_edit_219968253266435.jpg
Screenshot_20240611_103824_com.whatsapp_edit_219955263689353.jpg

Jenn

Does anyone here have experience with Burning Bush Nurseries? They have a GSK clone that pops in and out of being in stock. I dont mind paying the money for it, but I also dont want a fake or diseased clone. So has anyone used these guys? Thanks -J

AG12

Was able to finally source a verified forum cut a few days ago and she arrives this coming week. It’s been about half a decade since I was even able to light her up, beyond blessed to be able to have her in my garden in constant rotation. Any recommendations for dialing her in?

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Was able to finally source a verified forum cut a few days ago and she arrives this coming week. It’s been about half a decade since I was even able to light her up, beyond blessed to be able to have her in my garden in constant rotation. Any recommendations for dialing her in?

I ran her for a few cycles in 2017-2019 and she's an oily girl. She's in my top 5 rosin production group. I need to get her back also, I ended up shutting down for a temp minute and couldn't hang onto the moms.
forum cookies (4).jpg
GSC Forum (1).jpg
GSC Forum (2).jpg
forum cookies (3).jpg

AG12

I ran her for a few cycles in 2017-2019 and she's an oily girl. She's in my top 5 rosin production group. I need to get her back also, I ended up shutting down for a temp minute and couldn't hang onto the moms. View attachment 19078208 View attachment 19078210 View attachment 19078209 View attachment 19078211
I don’t have the space at the minute to have one giant mother plant, for a bit I’m stuck cloning each new clone I throw into veg and waiting til one or two root before flipping into flower. Yours were fucking caked. Would love to chat sometime and pick your brain on her whenever you’re free!

Latest posts

Latest posts