What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

I think at this point Sanders knows it's over, but it will benefit the DNC to not have too much focus on 'deep state child-fiddlin crook' Joe Biden. He will need Bernie to continue 'fighting' on the campaign trail. And it will give the DNC a propaganda mouth hole to spout anti-Trump rhetoric to his disillusioned "Bernie Bros," as Hillary Clinton refers to them. Meanwhile the dems are plotting a bait and switch scheme to see who the real president will be when dementia Joe has to be replaced. But, Orange man is just the worst, lol.

minds_I

Veteran
I think at this point Sanders knows it's over, but it will benefit the DNC to not have too much focus on 'deep state child-fiddlin crook' Joe Biden. He will need Bernie to continue 'fighting' on the campaign trail. And it will give the DNC a propaganda mouth hole to spout anti-Trump rhetoric to his disillusioned "Bernie Bros," as Hillary Clinton refers to them. Meanwhile the dems are plotting a bait and switch scheme to see who the real president will be when dementia Joe has to be replaced. But, Orange man is just the worst, lol.

Hello all,

You sound scared and triggered....you triggered bro?....buahahahaha....post one semi reputable site...ou just make shit up don't you...really sad and I might add not very creative either.

democratic plot? buahahahahaha

LAstly, I would tend to agree theorange man bad....buahahahaha

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
Come on Zeez post your favorite kale recipe we can resume the election talk after we see who survives the virus come September. Not much sense to continue arguing over candidates who might be dead before the election.

Hello all,

And a president as well...ey? buahahahaaha

As emperor orange says...its a wash...right? BUahahahahahaha

minds_I

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

You sound scared and triggered....you triggered bro?....buahahahaha....post one semi reputable site...ou just make shit up don't you...really sad and I might add not very creative either.

democratic plot? buahahahahaha

LAstly, I would tend to agree theorange man bad....buahahahaha

minds_I

You're triggered :peacock:

M

Mr D

Hello all,

And a president as well...ey? buahahahaaha

As emperor orange says...its a wash...right? BUahahahahahaha

minds_I

The president, McConnell, you , me, the man down the street. It does not care about politics, gender or race.

h.h.

Veteran
President Biden will undeservedly get credit when the economy stabilizes in January. It will serve to keep democratic control for the next 12 years., if Biden resigns in 4.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Another dem will spend most of his first term cleaning up the mess left by his predecessor.

School's out for summer.
School's out for ever.

Absolem

Trump's presidency will end with zero to little gains in the stock market and he will have added more to the national debt in his first four years compared to Obama's first four years.

The GOP will run faster from the Trump name than they did Bush.

h.h.

Veteran
Trump's presidency will end with zero to little gains in the stock market and he will have added more to the national debt in his first four years compared to Obama's first four years.

The GOP will run faster from the Trump name than they did Bush.

Depends on the Senate. If the GOP keeps the majority, everything will be blocked.

What Biden has over Obama is experience. He also has a great pick of advisers. I think he’s also smart enough to shut up and listen.

I hope he’s smart enough to pick a VP that will be electable in 4 years so he can retire.
Warren would make a great VP. President in 4 years, repeating the same cycle.

'Boogieman'

Market has plenty of time to recover before November. I blame China not Trump for the current state of the market and China should pay for this economically one way or another.

h.h.

Veteran
I used to say when I rode,” it’s the cars fault if they hit me, it’s my fault if I’m dead.”

Trump needs to get the fuck out of the way. He’s in over his head.

Jestocost

The thing about Trump is that it's impossible to be a billionaire, President, and an idiot all in one package.

Every one that hates him signaled their (lack of) intelligence by parroting and supporting the wooden dummies he destroyed in the 2016 election; and have not gotten over the fact that most Americans aren't falling in line with their superior thinking.

Why would we? The best your superior minds have come up with is "orange man bad" and....wait for it....repeating your new thought leader's slogan: "Grab 'em by the pussy."

You can't help yourselves. Even in your irrational hatred you promote the man.

And what you folks will never understand is that very, very few people voted for Trump.
They voted against you and your chosen establishment candidates.

Which, I realize, just adds salt to your 85IQ wounds.

Pic attached is what people voted against. Look in the mirror.

Attachments

• You+cant+use+gay+as+an+insult+_f1076f182f1b8f5af1818afc296676ce.jpg
    You+cant+use+gay+as+an+insult+_f1076f182f1b8f5af1818afc296676ce.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 19

St. Phatty

President Biden will undeservedly get credit when the economy stabilizes in January. It will serve to keep democratic control for the next 12 years., if Biden resigns in 4.

Both Trump & Biden were mixing in large groups for a few weeks, while the C-virus was endemic in the US.

And Trump is certainly the kind of guy that hangs out with CPAC'ers and AIPAC'ers - where there is a C-virus cluster emerging.

And Trump was exposed to the Brazilians, right before a few of them announced their having the C-virus.

I would bet at low odds that at least one of the candidates will be knocked out by the C-Virus.

I sure hope Tulsi Gabbard stays in the race. She may be the only candidate without the C-virus, come November, and she would kick Trump's ass - or Pence's ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts