What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

Even Broccoli!
Sauted with garlic ,black olives and olive oil.
When my sons were little,we would have the neighbors kids stay for dinner.Later get a call from their parents after their kids went home and raved about the broccoli.
hahaha

Our favorite Italian restaurant makes a spinach and broccoli sauté to die for.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our favorite Italian restaurant makes a spinach and broccoli sauté to die for.

Yeah I'm a foodie too !

Theres a restaurant in R.I. called Marchettis , awesome Italian food.One of my best friends was the head cook there for years,he taught me how to make alot of their dishes.
My cousins and extended family hit me up to make Chicken Francaise & Swordfish Siciliano for the every couple of months.

M

Mr D

Yeah I'm a foodie too !

Theres a restaurant in R.I. called Marchettis , awesome Italian food.One of my best friends was the head cook there for years,he taught me how to make alot of their dishes.
My cousins and extended family hit me up to make Chicken Francaise & Swordfish Siciliano for the every couple of months.

My wife makes a killer braciole

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My wife makes a killer braciole

Man I'm gonna be heading to Marchettis for some take out by weeks end.

Just bought a big turkey with all the fixings for the weekend.Need to have family over for a little Thanksgiving,seems like it's needed right about now

packerfan79

Veteran
And when all the Kale and Collard Greens are wiped off the shelf in panic buying the only thing left is spinach.

Fresh spinach is great. Canned spinach :puke:literally, I was 8 or 9 years old. My aunt forced me to eat canned spinach. My cousins were pissed. I puked on the dinner table. My uncle was a very angry man, but he just laughed. I wish I could have talked to him about it before he died.

Hempy McNoodle

Yeah I'm a foodie too !

I'm a foodie, too. Have you ever eaten an entire container of grated Parmesan?

White Beard

I especially like that they created there own fake-fake news. And the fact that their Fake-fake news is geared toward censorship. It is just amazing. Go to 26:00 in the video to see it. Very educational!
:tiphat:

Another scatterbrained infowar wannabe...she IMPRESSES you?

You’re even more gullible than I thought - and based on your comments here and in the deepstate thread, I already thought you were very gullible. “Just amazing”. “Very educational!”

Her ‘style‘ reminds me very much of an MD I visited once: had a beef with a golf course, and spent his entire time with me railing against them, reading me letters he’d written them, repeating and elaborating his complaints over and over. I left determined to never visit this self-important crank again...and now, here’s another one.

Cranks. Conspiracy “theories”. Obsessive searches for justification. Total vindication from ‘discovering’ even the most superficial similarities.

You need something real to deal with. Something you can’t just redefine until you’re happy.

Hempy McNoodle

Another scatterbrained infowar wannabe...she IMPRESSES you?

You’re even more gullible than I thought - and based on your comments here and in the deepstate thread, I already thought you were very gullible. “Just amazing”. “Very educational!”

Her ‘style‘ reminds me very much of an MD I visited once: had a beef with a golf course, and spent his entire time with me railing against them, reading me letters he’d written them, repeating and elaborating his complaints over and over. I left determined to never visit this self-important crank again...and now, here’s another one.

Cranks. Conspiracy “theories”. Obsessive searches for justification. Total vindication from ‘discovering’ even the most superficial similarities.

You need something real to deal with. Something you can’t just redefine until you’re happy.

Yeah, and what did you think about the substance of the subject? Particularly the fake-fake news?

Hempy McNoodle

Man I'm gonna be heading to Marchettis for some take out by weeks end.

Just bought a big turkey with all the fixings for the weekend.Need to have family over for a little Thanksgiving,seems like it's needed right about now

Whenever we have thanksgiving people end up with the flu or some shit. Everyone spreading their disgusting germs and whatnot. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Besides if you make the turkey and don't invite anyone over, you'll get to keep more for yourself!:tiphat:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whenever we have thanksgiving people end up with the flu or some shit. Everyone spreading their disgusting germs and whatnot. Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Besides if you make the turkey and don't invite anyone over, you'll get to keep more for yourself!:tiphat:

Sorry Hempy,
Unfortunately we wont be able to come over , and celebrate Thanksgiving at your house this year.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

M

Mr D

Come on Zeez post your favorite kale recipe we can resume the election talk after we see who survives the virus come September. Not much sense to continue arguing over candidates who might be dead before the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts