What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
he's already trashing joe lol don jr hitting hunter too on that axios hbo show. this is going to be a shit show of historic proportions.

I hear Joe is getting ready to take Bernie out behind the gym and give him the ass whooping of his life

:biggrin:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hear Joe is getting ready to take Bernie out behind the gym and give him the ass whooping of his life

:biggrin:

These Democrats are dividing the country,condoning physical violence at rallies.

So much hate , other countries are shaking their heads with contempt.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
These Democrats are dividing the country,condoning physical violence at rallies.

So much hate , other countries are shaking their heads with contempt.

Yeah, All the KKK and Ultra righties who support trump are busy on their stormfront website preparing for the big bake sale to benefit underprivileged kids.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, All the KKK and Ultra righties who support trump are busy on their stormfront website preparing for the big bake sale to benefit underprivileged kids.

hahaha yeah I'm sure there's a few of those out there somewhere.

All outta rep Z

Last edited:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol....put me on ignore then now that I know your just a lonely pathetic drunk your opinion on any subject means less to me,I dont care for drunks....sorry....kinda....not really!

audiohi

Veteran
Speaking of drunks...

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones arrested for DWI in Travis County

920x920.jpg

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Careful wanking,you may spill your drink !
And stay off my page tranny granny !
And the rat drunk reports me...hahaha

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Here's to my ignore list!

:friends:

I used to enjoy your posts. Guilianni ordering the code red stuff.

You were funny.

I'm not going to try to explain how sad and pathetic I consider your recent contributions.

Hate away, just understand that narrow minded haters are what's wrong with this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.