What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People who are born non-binary? Don't you mean people who are born to woke parents, who's ideology is more important than their children's mental health.

Non-binary isn't a disability. It's a choice.

Personally I don't care if you want to dress up as something you're not. You should warn potential mates, no different than if you have a sexually transmitted disease. The bedroom is not the best place to surprise people with something like that.

Obviously in need of educating. Pretty shocking statement for someone with your present family experience. Why don't you look up the phrase so you might enlighten yourself.

Should I say the same of your child. He is like that because he has a refrigerator mother?

Why don't you grow a pair?

packerfan79

Veteran
Obviously in need of educating. Pretty shocking statement for someone with your present family experience. Why don't you look up the phrase so you might enlighten yourself.

Should I say the same of your child. He is like that because he has a refrigerator mother?

Why don't you grow a pair?

Autism is an actual medical condition. Non-binary is a choice loser woke idealogue parent makes. It's child abuse, as far as I am concerned. Adults are free to make their own decisions, children are being manipulated by piece of shit parents to impress their idiot woke friends.

Why don't you suck this pair, I got right here. Go spew your pro-child abuse woke bullshit somewhere else.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
No soliciting allowed.

giphy.gif

Autism is an actual medical condition. Non-binary is a choice loser woke idealogue parent makes. It's child abuse, as far as I am concerned. Adults are free to make their own decisions, children are being manipulated by piece of shit parents to impress their idiot woke friends.

Why don't you suck this pair, I got right here. Go spew your pro-child abuse woke bullshit somewhere else.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It wouldn't be so bad for a child born intersex if they weren't born into a world of judgement and hate.

I would think that the small-minded would actually appreciate sexual assignment surgery.

Glad you are all looking at the big picture here, and not just name calling and pointing childish fingers.

Onwards and upwards adults.

'Boogieman'

Just wait until they get older, most will hate their parents, others will probably plot to kill them for ruining their lives.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Breaking News....Connor McGregor came out today !!!
He now identifies as a female , ufc will now feature Colleen McGregor vs Lily White.....
Dana White couldn't be reached for comment.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Their lives aren't ruined by those who love them.

Consider the possibility of the sea of hatred they're going to have to face daily that could be to blame.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'll bet it's difficult being caught in the middle somewhere. Hopefully they can find someone compatible and enjoy happy and fulfilling lives. Fifty years ago gays were misunderstood and breaking taboo. They still get killed in some parts of the world.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Well, I'm not surprised that you are uneducated. Perhaps your wife studied congenital adrenal hyperplasia so then she can explain it to you. There is a world of difference between nonbinary gender and transgender.

I never did call it a disability by the way.

As usual your language and method of communication display your powers of perception and understanding.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I'll bet it's difficult being caught in the middle somewhere. Hopefully they can find someone compatible and enjoy happy and fulfilling lives. Fifty years ago gays were misunderstood and breaking taboo. They still get killed in some parts of the world.

Now they just beat themselves up and blame it on us, jussie style
:biggrin:

Absolem

I live in Michigan.

Just my 2 cents on tonight's contest.

I know many people online in 2016 who thought Trump would be the weakest candidate for Hillary to go against. In Michigan we have an open primary. You don't have to vote for the party you are registered too. So they voted for Trump in the primary and went Hillary in the election. I also know 5 people personally who did this as well. Many stated Hillary was up in the polls so much they figured it wouldn't hurt her in the Michigan primary.

I would say the polls are more accurate then most realize.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Iran says they don't have any.
But if you ask me,those camels are walking funny

'Boogieman'

Mr coattail rider....whadidhesay?....oh ya he's gotta be right...he's on our side...duh.

It's common sense though for most people. If you force a kid who is not really transgender to get a transgender operation when that kid gets older it's going to get ugly for the parents no doubt about it.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's common sense though for most people. If you force a kid who is not really transgender to get a transgender operation when that kid gets older it's going to get ugly for the parents no doubt about it.

Courts just had to intervene on a 5 year old little boy whose mother wanted a surgical procedure.

She admitted she dressed him in girls clothing and always wanted a daughter.
Lovely

'Boogieman'

Courts just had to intervene on a 5 year old little boy whose mother wanted a surgical procedure.

She admitted she dressed him in girls clothing and always wanted a daughter.
Lovely

I think I heard about that, it's a fucked up world. (You may not vote on any more threads today)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts