What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
He threatened an autoworker today,and wanted to take him outside.
He's deteriorating quickly,I'm now convinced he wont make it to the general election.
He wouldn't even listen to his own staffer's when they tried to get him away from confrontations.He's really worse than I thought,he's physically threatening voters who dont agree with him,even when he's wrong

I stand corrected,feeble joe was arguing about AR -14's

Yes could be critical mistake for sleepy Joe especially while union auto workers are headed to the polls
Today Michiganders are very protective of their guns and unions ...OP-C just handed in our ballots for Bernie...

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes could be critical mistake for sleepy Joe especially while union auto workers are headed to the polls
Today Michiganders are very protective of their guns and unions ...OP-C just handed in our ballots for Bernie...

He'll never make november,only hope is if the CDC says they have him under quarantine until the election.

Cannavore

Veteran
Joe will make November because the DNC is actively changing the rules for him.

Next Dem debate between Bernie and Joe has been turned into a town hall style event where the candidates get to sit down. No moderator questions or formal debate format at all.

AKA the DNC and CNN are protecting sleepy joe

Oh and they changed it so Tulsi couldn't be in the "debate" either. We all know she would have hit Biden hardddd.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wife and I both voted for Bernie this morning.

Sad thing is biden could be full fledged alzheimers dribbling pudding,and the corrupt politicians will take him to the white house.
Says alot about the financial influence.
And people yell Russia!
I yell Democrats!

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Joe will make November because the DNC is actively changing the rules for him.

Next Dem debate between Bernie and Joe has been turned into a town hall style event where the candidates get to sit down. No moderator questions or formal debate format at all.

AKA the DNC and CNN are protecting sleepy joe

Oh and they changed it so Tulsi couldn't be in the "debate" either. We all know she would have hit Biden hardddd.

I believe no questions about Joe's Cognitive status will be allowed as well.

CNN jumped all over Trump about not being tested for the virus,but Joe's mental status is off limits.
Cant make this shit up(stuff)sorry gypsy.

Last edited:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If bernie was serious about beating biden,he would have been talking about Joe's mental status all along

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah Cannavore - I would have loved to see a debate between Tulsi Gabbard and Joe Biden - she'd tear him to pieces -

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
True...but never let the wound scab over....Trump will be going at it with an ice pick

Right, because this is how YOU see trumpy.
maxresdefault.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
True that NE...but never let the wound scab over....Trump will be going at it with an ice pick

he's already trashing joe lol don jr hitting hunter too on that axios hbo show. this is going to be a shit show of historic proportions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts