What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Out of rep once again, gents: thanks for some real laughs this morning before I begin my morning sanitizing of all the handles, doorknobs, light switches, appliances...the schools are closed, the kids are home for the duration, I’m the only one in the house at actual risk, sooo...of course I’ll be running all our errands

Bring some purell with you,and stay safe

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
People have been saying weed is illegal most of my life. I always pretended it was not. Now it is not.... kinda

He threatened an autoworker today,and wanted to take him outside.
He's deteriorating quickly,I'm now convinced he wont make it to the general election.
He wouldn't even listen to his own staffer's when they tried to get him away from confrontations.He's really worse than I thought,he's physically threatening voters who dont agree with him,even when he's wrong

I stand corrected,feeble joe was arguing about AR -14's

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
He threatened an autoworker today,and wanted to take him outside.
He's deteriorating quickly,I'm now convinced he wont make it to the general election.
He wouldn't even listen to his own staffer's when they tried to get him away from confrontations.He's really worse than I thought,he's physically threatening voters who dont agree with him,even when he's wrong

I stand corrected,feeble joe was arguing about AR -14's

It would be nice if everyone noticed while Bernie still has a chance. Like today

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Got some real jewels here gents.

My favorite pussy is back to posting in the political section. Welcome back, I know you missed me bitch.

Then the kunt goes reporting posts. He can dish it out but can't take it. I still hope there is a prize inside the next dick old jelly sucks for his morning Marlboro fix

thats cuz your a stupid kunt...:tiphat:

No, the guy/thing is just a miserable kunt that takes pleasure in fucking with other members. But, hey, if my daddy beat me for being a fag every time he found me in mom's panties I might have his attitude also.

I really wish him the best.

You know jellyfish(good name for you, a spineless creature) may the next guy you blow through your broken front teeth take care of you as long as you can still swallow.

Truly, all the best for you big guy....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes Zeez - looks to me like certain members are out to sully the thread with their bad words yet again - perhaps I will have to get the bleach and disinfectant out -

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Have to agree with you BTF
Usually if you take advantage of the mentally impaired....well you know the...the ...thing

Gotta regain control at any cost !

I believe that is what the billionaires and cooperate media were thinking when they spent all that money trashing Bernie last month.

Cannavore

Veteran
Bernies only 80 delegates behind and California still has 85 delegates to give out. Bernie needs to stop calling Joe his friend and start hitting these people back. Bernie's civility is going to cost him in the end.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe that is what the billionaires and cooperate media were thinking when they spent all that money trashing Bernie last month.

Again can't disagree with you,those with the most money usually wins.
The election is a joke , the rich will get richer,and the poor will get poorer.Waste of gas to even go and vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.