What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
You might wanna concentrate on beating veggy joe....before you knuckle up with Trump...sleepy Joe
Should be a warm up ..if not...
Ol Bern was never a threat..js

:tiphat:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow...ol Bernie is gonna get beat down by a brain dead deep stater...
Yall better skip the acid and get to
Fighting for the revolution....you will never get another shot at it...js

TRUMP 2020 with both small hands behind his back
:tiphat:

Thanks to our burnt sienna Twitter troll nobody is left to respect us.

Not for nothing but,alot lost respect for us when obama drew that invisible line in the sand.

med4u

Veteran
:laughing: Least we got our hog to market...
Bernie still a piglet in the pen...shittin on himself...wadda non gripper ..

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
One can't act like a kid going through puberty on the world stage of geopolitical theory in practice if the world is watching.

It worked wonders on his TV show.

But he can't think past the plot of a week any deeper than his stubby fingers can scrape the fake cheese off his sandwich wrappers.

h.h.

Veteran
^^^ lol.......shithead or dickhead

They should put more bars in your community. If anybody complains just call them shitheads.

The rider was written against commercial establishments promoting irresponsible drug use as a business model. They were never cool.

h.h.

Veteran
Not for nothing but,alot lost respect for us when obama drew that invisible line in the sand.

How about a fake taliban peace treaty?

Or

picture.php

Or maybe I’m just nick picking?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
They should put more bars in your community. If anybody complains just call them shitheads.

The rider was written against commercial establishments promoting irresponsible drug use as a business model. They were never cool.

Many good people have had their property stolen due to forfeiture.

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2016/07/27/forget-camp-zoe-the-home-of-schwagstock-is-now-echo-bluff-state-park

h.h.

Veteran
I don’t agree with all of our laws. I’ve certainly broken them. Not for the sake of making money.

He was making money by breaking the law. The wealth was redistributed.

Like taxing the 1%.

I don’t have a problem with it. Capitalists need to follow the law.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I think all politicians are thiefs.
Do you think joe and hunters hands are clean with the whole Burisma...."ya know the thing".
Bunch of dirty,sneaky shit right there.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
When you look at the whole picture and try to think of a logical (and non violent) solution to the current people in charge it is enough to make my head spin. Like maybe its all a weird dream where people look up to the worst people imaginable and the ones who want to improve life for everyone are made fun of and called names.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
But nobody can fumble international relations and domestic peace like Orange-a-Tan.

After all look what happened with North Korea and Iran.

Not to mention China trade deals.

He's all around just great at everything.

Too bad we can't have eight more terms of ridiculous embarrassment and toxic deregulation.

:jerkit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts