What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
But nobody can fumble international relations and domestic peace like Orange-a-Tan.

After all look what happened with North Korea and Iran.

Not to mention China trade deals.

He's all around just great at everything.

Too bad we can't have eight more terms of ridiculous embarrassment and toxic deregulation.

:jerkit:

I thought I heard something about the obama iran nuclear deal gave them a path to plutonium enrichment in how many years was it?
While they had rallies in the streets chanting death to America.
Speaking of Iran,I would love to hear the tapes or read the transcripts of conversations from the oval office surrounding the pallets of money delivered to a tarmac.Ya know like the transcripts of Trump with the Ukraine.Probably some interesting conversations.

h.h.

Veteran
Yeah I think all politicians are thiefs.
Do you think joe and hunters hands are clean with the whole Burisma...."ya know the thing".
Bunch of dirty,sneaky shit right there.

I have faith in the DOJ.
It ain’t perfect, but it beats a bunch of conspiracy theorists that constantly rearrange the facts to fit their agendas.

The only thief running for POTUS 2020 is Donald j trump.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also if Iran was thought to not living up to their end of the agreement,what was the length of time agreed to before inspectors would be allowed in?
There's Hannibal again "I love when a plan comes together "

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have faith in the DOJ.
It ain’t perfect, but it beats a bunch of conspiracy theorists that constantly rearrange the facts to fit their agendas.

The only thief running for POTUS 2020 is Donald j trump.

So you think Joe and Hunters hands are clean,and the whole Burisma thingy is a Trump manufactured hoax.

Boston General Hospital is looking for a pediatric Nuero Surgeon,I could probably get you in before Hunter takes it.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You remember installing a Shaw and hostages being taken....?

Yeah I do,again I think the US needs to stop trying to police the planet.
How's things working out for Iran now,their own people are protesting their government,so things are heading in the right direction.Let their own take care of ousting their own leaders

X

xavier7995

Well all that fucking could lead to some burning, those are dirty bitches after all.

med4u

Veteran
The polls in Texas had bernard up by double digits on Monday...then gets beat the next day? ..what sorcery is this?
When you lay with dem dogs..expect some fleas....

Cannavore

Veteran
Warren did her job. She stole enough votes away from Bernie to give sleepy joe two new England states including her home state. The DNC is beyond repair. They've fought Bernie harder than they ever fought Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.