What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
https://www.youredm.com/2019/06/19/...anted-to-criminalize-raves-lock-up-promoters/

Did not realize this was Bidens doing.

When I got busted at Electric Forest the owner of the property came out to tell me what a pos I am. I always assumed it was a show he put on for the cops. After all he did throw an acid party for 30000 people. Then talked shit to me for having psychedelics. Anyways, I would like to say fuck you Joe, you are a piece of shit.

Bernie 2020

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Anyone who wouldn't want to pass an Amber Alert bill doesn't want raves full of fun loving teenagers locked up and ruining their future...

Do you hate your country??!!

Oh just liberty or what, is it our youth..??

h.h.

Veteran
https://www.youredm.com/2019/06/19/...anted-to-criminalize-raves-lock-up-promoters/

Did not realize this was Bidens doing.

When I got busted at Electric Forest the owner of the property came out to tell me what a pos I am. I always assumed it was a show he put on for the cops. After all he did throw an acid party for 30000 people. Then talked shit to me for having psychedelics. Anyways, I would like to say fuck you Joe, you are a piece of shit.

Bernie 2020

Trump supporter then?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Bernie can win.

I think Biden, Bloomberg, Hilary and the majority of the so called moderates are all shithead supporters. They say nothing about taking down the establishment or fixing what shithead has done.

Who's idea was it for shithead to run? All he is doing is making life easier on the elite. That is why they all attack his character but say nothing about overturning all the legislation shithead has passed.

I think he is just a puppet for the elite and both parties.

Bernie could almost win by being written in as a third party.

Absolem

Bloomberg spent millions. He couldn't buy his way in.

Bernie has been campaigning for the last four years with a tremendous ground game and his youth vote didn't turn out like they did in 2016.

Biden was broke. Ran limited ads. Didn't even visit some of the states he won.

The American people are speaking.

Don't get Berned 2020.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Bernie would have been able to hold his own on the debate stage with Trump.
I can only imagine joe on the debate stage with Trump.
Biden will get so flustered,SNL will have a field day.
It has the potential to be outrageously funny,and soberingly sad at the same time.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think he should spend what's left on convincing voters to write him in during the debates.

Fuck the entire system if you want to mean it.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I think Bernie would have been able to hold his own on the debate stage with Trump.
I can only imagine joe on the debate stage with Trump.
Biden will get so flustered,SNL will have a field day.
It has the potential to be outrageously funny,and soberingly sad at the same time.

I used to joke about starting a talk show and having it hosted by Flav a flav and Mike Tyson (doubt I could sit through it). I imagine a debate between shithead and Biden would be even less enlightening.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It may actually backfire,and make Trump look like a bully.
But,we'll see.Novembers a loooooong way off in Biden years.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump makes himself look like a bully.

And the UN laughed so hard at him when he made himself out to be a boastful braggart of dishonest proportion.

He does it on his own.

The emperor is butt nekkid acting a fool.

The clothes haven't had time to occur to anyone.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I saw that on my favorite show
The Life and times of Donald J Trump
Narrated by Chris Cuomo
Airing every night since 2016

med4u

Veteran
Wow...ol Bernie is gonna get beat down by a brain dead deep stater...
Yall better skip the acid and get to
Fighting for the revolution....you will never get another shot at it...js

TRUMP 2020 with both small hands behind his back
:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts