What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Boogieman'

why the hell are people even voting for Bloomberg. Its pretty transparent who these sycophants are. If you got $$ people will vote for you lol.

I suppose if Russia can "swing" an election with 200k in Facebook ads then Bloomberg can do pretty well with his 500 million on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, fuck I can't even watch Rick n Morty without seeing his commercials.

Attachments

• 87563602_1339070096299022_6563197975227531264_n.jpg
    87563602_1339070096299022_6563197975227531264_n.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 17

Absolem

I find it interesting Bloomberg gets around 16% +-2 of the vote. A little over 15% of the vote can be bought by a billionaire who's a prick and not well known. Money wasted.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
"The kids need to hear words,you have to put the record player on at night"
hahaha this is what the people want?
#icecreamsocials .......BOLO Silver Alert!!!!

minds_I

Veteran
"The kids need to hear words,you have to put the record player on at night"
hahaha this is what the people want?
#icecreamsocials .......BOLO Silver Alert!!!!

Hello all,

Better than:
1. My inauguration was the largesat crowd.......
2. I don't believe that it was Russia that hacked the DNC...still stinky from helsiki.
3. Who is going to pay for the wall? That was a good one ey?
4. Windmills give you cancer....
5. I met with KIM Jung Un, we fell in love....

I could go on but that would be redunant would it not?

minds_I

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oops I didnt mean it depends on who's better fitted to run the country.
I meant it's time to change joe....get the depends

herbgreen

Veteran
Yet......you'll vote for a Democrat because he or she is not Trump. Then scratch your head and wonder why things are so messed up.

Loyalty to the broken corrupt 2 party system is the real problem.

Fuck that I wont vote for any of these crooks

I might not vote for Trump but i will be rooting for him if Biden gets the nomination

This was DNC orchestrated hatchet job

They threw everythng but the kitchen sink @ Bernie if he survives he will have no problem taking on Trump

Biden is so full of shit

And warren stole Bernies platform and then stabbed him in the back super tuesday

She knows damn well she's done but Its the DNC they want her in and throwin' shade his way

If Bernie wins this thing is will be a victory for real democracy

Despite the DNC and their tactics

Lies, Lies and more Lies

Fuck that I'll vote for whomever

I dont vote against someone I vote for the one I believe in

2016 the DNC froze out everyone but Clinton DNC chair had to resign because of wiki-leaks and conspiracy to undermine Bernie Sanders Campaign

Sanders is Anti-Establishment Anti-Corporate And Pro Marijuana

Enough said.

herbgreen

Veteran
It is a corrupt system but watch how they blame the third party like Nader in 2000

Everyone jumped ship thought Gore could beat Bush easier...blew out his campaign

People wanted Anti-establishment Nadar but didnt have the balls to stand their ground

Then blamed him for drawing votes off Gore

Gore is a tool and his wife is even worse

Ralph Nader is one of the most progressive candidates of all time

Ron Paul ran then got thrown under the bus by Fox news...He was really an independent

And now Bernie had to run as Democrat... Hes really an Independent closer to green party

Jesse Ventura is now green party I guess...

I would like to see him run

Maybe he will jump in last minute if Bernie doesn't make it

minds_I

Veteran
Fuck that I wont vote for any of these crooks

I might not vote for Trump but i will be rooting for him if Biden gets the nomination

This was DNC orchestrated hatchet job

They threw everythng but the kitchen sink @ Bernie if he survives he will have no problem taking on Trump

Biden is so full of shit

And warren stole Bernies platform and then stabbed him in the back super tuesday

She knows damn well she's done but Its the DNC they want her in and throwin' shade his way

If Bernie wins this thing is will be a victory for real democracy

Despite the DNC and their tactics

Lies, Lies and more Lies

Fuck that I'll vote for whomever

I dont vote against someone I vote for the one I believe in

2016 the DNC froze out everyone but Clinton DNC chair had to resign because of wiki-leaks and conspiracy to undermine Bernie Sanders Campaign

Sanders is Anti-Establishment Anti-Corporate And Pro Marijuana

Enough said.

Hello all,

Whom do you vote for when the one you believe in can't be believed?

Asking for a friend.

minds_I

'Boogieman'

I think the delegate points in the democratic voting process is nonsense. From what I remember voting for Trump in the 2016 primaries the winner of a state won everything.

herbgreen

Veteran
Only a few states are winner take all

they split the delegates

must get to 15% to share delegates

CA not over its the biggest

'Boogieman'

Only a few states are winner take all

they split the delegates

must get to 15% to share delegates

CA not over its the biggest

Just looked it up your right, that is retarded in my opinion though. In the general it's winner take all they don't split the electoral college points. I really don't like the idea of super delegates only voters should choose the outcome.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh - the old grandee's of the party need to be able to put their spin on it - just to keep the corporations happy - and the money pouring in - and if it goes against the people's vote - then so be it -

Just looked it up your right, that is retarded in my opinion though. In the general it's winner take all they don't split the electoral college points. I really don't like the idea of super delegates only voters should choose the outcome.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I think the delegate points in the democratic voting process is nonsense. From what I remember voting for Trump in the 2016 primaries the winner of a state won everything.

That is only certain states with GOP. All DNC is proportional.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
What is really fucked up is that 2.5% to 5% of the population of the state determines the candidate. Texas and California only had about a million votes.

h.h.

Veteran
What is really fucked up is that 2.5% to 5% of the population of the state determines the candidate. Texas and California only had about a million votes.

What’s fucked up is by Super Tuesday, everybody’s dropped out. With the choice between Biden and Bernie, a lot of people didn’t care. The main goal is the general election.

herbgreen

Veteran
This was a coordinated drop out and everybody get on page Biden

Klobachar gets out 2 days before her own state votes???

Are you running for president or just here to fuck things up?

Warren comes in 3rd in her own state but wont drop out?

No, these worthless humans knew exactly what they were doin' They saw the writing on the wall and its and all or nothing effort to stop Bernie Sanders

They think they know better than the American people They fixed it real good Now it will be pushed to the convention Where the superdelagates will side with Biden no doubt

Nevermind... yet another clusterflugk

Status
Not open for further replies.