What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

:laughing: did I say it wasn't an appropriate statement .. Barr def does way to much shit for Trump. He is not Trumps attorney

That's right. He's our attorney. Just so happens that Trump is on our side and so is Barr. So, we are all working together. We are all on the same side. It's just that maybe people (never Trumpers) are 'Trump Deranged' right now. And would prefere to support the deep state. They are simply unaware of the ways they were being harmed.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sound just like Morgan Freeman for the record... ;)

Money in politics is the reason we need to hit the reset button.

Nobody is going to change anything as long as money influences our lawmakers.

There are less and less of those who would serve the people instead of those hoping that people line up behind them and their personal agenda.

I knew that....hahaha

I can hear hammer saying " I'm putting your ass back on ignore"! With a voice reminiscent of Red Foxx.....lol

Hempy McNoodle

I hope you've got good health insurance Hempy.... i see a psych ward in your not too distant future....

Trump links murderers and drug addicts in the same category, so i guess he's talking about himself *sniff*

Because of democrat local (Oakland/SF), state (California) and Federal (Obama) economic sabotage and corruption in the medical industrial complex, I have what is called a 'Health Savings Account.' If these people aren't stopped, I see a psych ward for my future too. Or, maybe a delousing (holocaust gas chamber reference).

C

Capra ibex

Because of democrat local (Oakland/SF), state (California) and Federal (Obama) economic sabotage and corruption in the medical industrial complex, I have what is called a 'Health Savings Account.' If these people aren't stopped, I see a psych ward for my future too. Or, maybe a delousing (holocaust gas chamber reference).

Maybe you should travel to Tuvalu and stay for a few months just to help you realise how out of touch with reality you actually are?

Badfishy1

Can anyone but an oligarch catch Sanders? Make no mistake about it, Bloomberg is *just like Trump.

Sanders is DNC pocketbook (for now). Once Bloomberg steps in after a few more are weeded out, he will be the new money man. The same way Hillary, the women’s rights candidate brought in money from certain ME nations with atrocious women’s rights records did in ‘16 it will be his turn. DNC is fucking BROKE

C

Capra ibex

https://mobile.twitter.com/HankThomasDC/status/1227746074623905795?s=20

Yeah bruhs he’s one of you... because I’m sure all you fly first class right? Not sure which is worse, Warren flying private or Bernie flying first class. Either way, another day more liberal hypocrisy

Do you think that Bernie endorses people being poor?
He would like everyone to be on a more level playing field, if you want to fly in comfort go for it, you don't need to be a billionaire to fly first class....

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I just rewatched Trump getting laughed at in the UN meeting.

:laughing:

Does anyone really believe that they were laughing with him and not at him??

He lies all the time but some are just entirely unbelievable.

I'm going to go watch Trudeau and Macron laughing at his orange ass.

:lurk:

Hempy McNoodle

Maybe you should travel to Tuvalu and stay for a few months just to help you realise how out of touch with reality you actually are?

Pretty much everything I've been talking about here has been coming true, and coming out. There are currently over 140,000 sealed indictments in the US right now and Trump has appointed 192 federal judges. Now they are trying to impeach the Attorney General and defund Durham and Huber and other Special Prosecutors. Lol, what do you think is happening here? They got themselves exposed, rigging yet another US election. Do you think we should allow them to do that? We, the people of the United States have never had an opportunity like this and we will never get another. This is it. It's going down. And not just in the US, either.

Hempy McNoodle

I just rewatched Trump getting laughed at in the UN meeting.

:laughing:

Does anyone really believe that they were laughing with him and not at him??

He lies all the time but some are just entirely unbelievable.

I'm going to go watch Trudeau and Macron laughing at his orange ass.

:lurk:

Then you must have been watching an edited version because they were clearly laughing with him. Do you realize that the people of France absolutely hate Macron?

C

Capra ibex

Pretty much everything I've been talking about here has been coming true, and coming out. There are currently over 140,000 sealed indictments in the US right now and Trump has appointed 192 federal judges. Now they are trying to impeach the Attorney General and defund Durham and Huber and other Special Prosecutors. Lol, what do you think is happening here? They got themselves exposed, rigging yet another US election. Do you think we should allow them to do that? We, the people of the United States have never had an opportunity like this and we will never get another. This is it. It's going down. And not just in the US, either.

The only thing that's going down is your sanity.... you live in a fantasy world, you are part of a cult.
You think you are suffering in a totalitarian nightmare.... it is beyond laughable.... someone needs to slap you in the face and say 'look around yourself you f*&%ing dimwit'.

You spend so much time digging and scouring looking for clues and you miss what is right in front of you.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Then you must have been watching an edited version because they were clearly laughing with him. Do you realize that the people of France absolutely hate Macron?

Is that why he reacted to it the way he did, by saying he wasn't expecting that reaction....?

If he would have been laughing at the point when they did there would be a possibility that it were true.

Most people who laugh don't react to others' laughter with "That wasn't the reaction I was expecting, but that's okay."

Macron's approval rating seems to be on track with Trump's...

'Boogieman'

Attachments

• 20200207_135600.jpg
    20200207_135600.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 20

'Boogieman'

I always get a kick out of their "Everybody hates us" joke of a comment. Like no, only the pathetic left wing countries from Europe hate us and they don't really even matter. What's even funnier is their left wing friends have been losing out there anyways.

igrowone

Veteran
am watching the latest comments and capers from the Barr/Trump world
Barr letting it be known that Trump's tweets are interfering with his ability to perform his job
in other words he's telling Trump to shut up
i'm looking forward to the next chapter in this reality drama

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I always get a kick out of their "Everybody hates us" joke of a comment. Like no, only the pathetic left wing countries from Europe hate us and they don't really even matter. What's even funnier is their left wing friends have been losing out there anyways.

I'm sure that the Middle East loves us.

Africa hasn't been too happy since the Gaddafi thing.

You should get out more.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
I caught a question from George Stephanopoulos to a DNC candidate in New Hampshire about how he can explain homelessness in "the richest nation on earth" ?

He clearly lives in BIZZARO WORLD

Can anyone here tell me how a nation that is 22 TRILLION DOLLARS in debt be considered "the richest nation on earth" ?

U.S. National Debt Hits Record $22 Trillion
https://www.npr.org/2019/02/13/694199256/u-s-national-debt-hits-22-trillion-a-new-record-thats-predicted-to-fall

I'm pretty sure most people here know that it is mathematically impossible to borrow your way out of debt , correct ?

:tiphat:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
am watching the latest comments and capers from the Barr/Trump world
Barr letting it be known that Trump's tweets are interfering with his ability to perform his job
in other words he's telling Trump to shut up
i'm looking forward to the next chapter in this reality drama

Or Trump is pulling pinocchio's strings(barr)so it seems it is Barr's decision,and not his own,and take the spotlight off himself."I know that you know,that we know,but we can't let them know"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts