What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Democratic presidential field and the Democratic National Committee together raked in a total of about $580 million in 2019, surpassing President Donald Trump and the Republican National Committee's combined total of about $463 million by more than $100 million. Many campaigns receive funds that are later returned for various reasons. This is not abnormal.

The GOP is at war over fundraising using WinRed. Tensions over the future of the GOP’s grassroots fundraising are reaching a breaking point, with the national party turning to strong-arm tactics to get Republicans behind its new, Donald Trump-endorsed platform for small donors.

ActBlue already has raised more than $174 million this year, putting Democrats far ahead of the GOP in terms of small-money contributions. Politico reports that the system was originally going to be called “Patriot Pass,” but this was dropped due to an objection from New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, a friend of Trump’s who complained that the name was too similar to his team’s. Trump reportedly then suggested both “ActRed” and WinRed as possible alternatives.

Id like to know if Trumpturd or any of his family are affiliated with WinRed in any way.

packerfan79

Veteran
The Democratic presidential field and the Democratic National Committee together raked in a total of about $580 million in 2019, surpassing President Donald Trump and the Republican National Committee's combined total of about $463 million by more than $100 million. Many campaigns receive funds that are later returned for various reasons. This is not abnormal.

The GOP is at war over fundraising using WinRed. Tensions over the future of the GOP’s grassroots fundraising are reaching a breaking point, with the national party turning to strong-arm tactics to get Republicans behind its new, Donald Trump-endorsed platform for small donors.

ActBlue already has raised more than $174 million this year, putting Democrats far ahead of the GOP in terms of small-money contributions. Politico reports that the system was originally going to be called “Patriot Pass,” but this was dropped due to an objection from New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, a friend of Trump’s who complained that the name was too similar to his team’s. Trump reportedly then suggested both “ActRed” and WinRed as possible alternatives.

Id like to know if Trumpturd or any of his family are affiliated with WinRed in any way.

Care to provide a source?

So, now you support super pac's?

Good thing the citizens United ruling allows them to still exist. Hum, pretty sure you slammed the Citizens United ruling. Way to keep the moral high ground.
:jerkit:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Veritas is credible as far as I'm concerned. They just film idiots and let them talk sometimes asking questions. No doubt the left will try to discredit anybody that they don't like it's what they always do.

I hope you do not really believe this occurs more on the left than the right.

redlaser

Veteran
Kinda like the CNN deceptively editing the Sandman video, you know the video you insisted wasn't edited. It was easily found. if you looked, except you refused. Now, you claim Veritas is guilty of deceptive editing because they settled 1 of many lawsuits. Wierd how CNN settled this lawsuit, must be guilty. Boycott CNN for deceptively editing.

Manafort delivering polling data to Kilimnik was inadvertently revealed by his lawyers in an unredacted court filing.

So, nothing like a doctored video.

Your just making shit up as usual unless you can show that I’ve ever discussed an edited sandman video or mentioned veritas.

I asked about innocent people paying settlements and the rest you pulled out of wherever that crap comes from

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Good thing the citizens United ruling allows them to still exist. Hum, pretty sure you slammed the Citizens United ruling. Way to keep the moral high ground.

:laughing:When you gonna stop wearing those clown shoes bro.. Not everything I post is something I support. It was a response to D post about funds being returned. It must have went over your head like everything posted in here lol. Maybe you should look into WinRed. You obviously don't have a clue. Actblue where all small donations dude. Not from a super pac ..

.. Since you support trumpturd we know you support super pacs so WTF is your point lol.

You obviously know who I support. We don't support super pacs.

Last edited:
M

Mr D

Russia has a U.S.president that believes them over our own intelligence services, said it himself for the world to see in Helsinki, no biggie for trump supporters though.

Are you seriously holding up US intelligence agencies as truthful or credible?

Guess you missed that whole WMD's in Iraq bullshit campaign.

M

Mr D

I think it was an attempt to spin the $2 million payback of Chinese money as completely normal.

Hempy McNoodle

So, is Warren talking about defunding the entire DOJ or just the cases she doesn't like (pertaining to her associates?

Are you never Trumpers starting to see the brilliance of what has been laid out. The dems only option now is to openly and publicly fight against their own criminal prosecutions. Bwuahahaha!

med4u

Veteran

:laughing: once divided up between 20 of em.....aint shit

trumps is in one basket...do the math charlie
he only spent 350mil, half of what clinton spent to pound the snot out of her nasty ass in 2016

ol bernie got 8.8mil in his war chest as of now....trumps sittin on over 100mil,and 46mil in 3 mo since impeachment he spends 0 on media coverage and added 10points to his aproval stats post impeach....(told ya so)

:tiphat:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can almost put a voice to some of these posts lol,I think the wedding cake got me this afternoon.
hahaha

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

he only spent 350mil, half of what clinton spent to pound the snot out of her nasty ass in 2016

ol bernie got 8.8mil in his war chest as of now....trumps sittin on over 100mil,and 46mil in 3 mo since impeachment he spends 0 on media coverage and added 10points to his aproval stats post impeach....(told ya so)

What is the total number of donors to shithead? How many of the are corporations, banks, oil company's and so on?

Bernie has the largest number of individual donors ever. No cooperate whores, no billionaires. Just good people.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

WTF are you rambling about.. I was referring to small $$$ donors numbnuts. All you dummies can't understand shit.. I don't know why I bother.

M

Mr D

Maybe they will understand when they put republicans in the majority. I'm not particularly in favor of either party having complete control in today's world of spin and bullshit.

It looks like Bernie's medicare for all is going over like a lead ballon among the union rank and file. Some Union officials might be endorsing him publicly but they are not able to sell it to the members. Skilled tradesmen and women can and do earn as much as $100k a year. We have great benefits and honestly there is no member going to vote for government run health care and more taxes on their earnings. It's a no brainer.

Don't get all twisted, it's just an honest assessment based on first hand knowledge. Also before you bother with stories about individual members support. Every local union has roughly 5% - 10% of it's membership that shows up and votes for whatever they are told. So I'm well aware those members will do exactly as told.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, the republicans where just in the majority. Couldn't get shit done..

ActBlue DNC

We're a nonprofit fundraising platform for campaigns and organizations and the small-dollar donors who support them!

WinRed RNC

is an online fundraising platform supported by a united front of the Trump campaign, RNC, NRSC and NRCC. It’s built on a proven fundraising technology and is designed to combat ActBlue.

Last edited:
M

Mr D

lol, the republicans where just in the majority. Couldn't get shit done..

ActBlue DNC

We're a nonprofit fundraising platform for campaigns and organizations and the small-dollar donors who support them!

WinRed RNC

is an online fundraising platform supported by a united front of the Trump campaign, RNC, NRSC and NRCC. It’s built on a proven fundraising technology and is designed to combat ActBlue.

How about we just rid of all donations from any source. The only purpose money serves is to provide the vehicles to misinform the voters. We don't get in depth discussions about policies or matters affecting people's lives. We get attack ads and PR firm crafted BS. Everyone is sick of it and understand how money has corrupted the process and the system.

So why argue over who's slush fund is worse?

med4u

Veteran
WTF are you rambling about.. I was referring to small $$$ donors numbnuts. All you dummies can't understand shit.. I don't know why I bother.

hey skid mark...dnc donations are not from individuals...by the way the dnc is 7mil in debt and just borrowed 10mil

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

That slut spent half of what trump did and she kicked his ass with more votes. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.