What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

igrowone

Veteran
Or Trump is pulling pinocchio's strings(barr)so it seems it is Barr's decision,and not his own,and take the spotlight off himself."I know that you know,that we know,but we can't let them know"
possible, maybe a touch subtle based on Trump's history
should be clear soon, Trump doesn't take well to any criticism
and a polite 'shut up'? i wait patiently for his rebuttal

Hempy McNoodle

The only thing that's going down is your sanity.... you live in a fantasy world, you are part of a cult.
You think you are suffering in a totalitarian nightmare.... it is beyond laughable.... someone needs to slap you in the face and say 'look around yourself you f*&%ing dimwit'.

You spend so much time digging and scouring looking for clues and you miss what is right in front of you.

Well, to be perfectly honest, nobody would say "look around" in my neighborhood. It looks like a god damn zombie apocalypse around here. Come visit beautiful San Francisco, ibex. Come "look around' and see what I see. Ask yourself why? Ask yourself who is responsible? Just today a news story broke about a huge corruption investigation in SF that will hopefully lead to the downfall of all these corrupt California politicians, PG&E the energy monopoly, and a bunch of dem sponsored contracting organizations. The swamp is about to drain.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/SF-corruption-probe-PG-E-major-construction-15051179.php

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

To those who were around a long way back in the beginnings, there was this dude who just was too much to believe...could not get laid....alleged to have a Porsche or a beamer....seemed like he was just fool.....but he was fun to phuque with and always made you smile....for the life of me I can't remember his handle....And as I recall he may have been on the other popular jm site before ICMAg was the only place to go.

Anyway, hempy makes me think of that guy...do you think maybe he is?

Just asking the older members.

minds_I

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all,

To those who were around a long way back in the beginnings, there was this dude who just was too much to believe...could not get laid....alleged to have a Porsche or a beamer....seemed like he was just fool.....but he was fun to phuque with and always made you smile....for the life of me I can't remember his handle....And as I recall he may have been on the other popular jm site before ICMAg was the only place to go.

minds_I

Yummybud.....:)

The legend lives on

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

minds_I

LOL, I've never been on any other forums.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why do you say that?

My comment was largely focused on money in general as it relates to politics. I didn't pick a side. It's more of a WTF is wrong with people arguing that money in politics is bad and then taking a side about who's money in politics is better.

Money is much bigger problem in politics than who's team you are on.

It just seemed you threw a lifeline. IMO Hammer was not even arguing but both those 2 wanted him to be. There was nothing wrong with your statement but there was no side to pick.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty much everything I've been talking about here has been coming true, and coming out. There are currently over 140,000 sealed indictments in the US right now and Trump has appointed 192 federal judges. Now they are trying to impeach the Attorney General and defund Durham and Huber and other Special Prosecutors. Lol, what do you think is happening here? They got themselves exposed, rigging yet another US election. Do you think we should allow them to do that? We, the people of the United States have never had an opportunity like this and we will never get another. This is it. It's going down. And not just in the US, either.

let's see the list humpty and where you predicted all these things.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always get a kick out of their "Everybody hates us" joke of a comment. Like no, only the pathetic left wing countries from Europe hate us and they don't really even matter. What's even funnier is their left wing friends have been losing out there anyways.

here let's have another list; the countries which don't laugh at trump and the countries that don't think Americans are aggressive pricks.

redlaser

Veteran
You sound like a xenophobe.

A distaste for dictators and wannabe dictators like trump is a healthy thing outside of trumpland.

Only a trump supporter would apologize and defend Helsinki.

Would you defend it the same if Hillary or Barack took Putin’s word over U.S. intelligence?

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Don't know what to lead with....

1. I got a nickel that says deluded Donnie will pardon both stone and Flynn after the election.

or

Hoping that the judge Amy Berman(sp) will call for a hearing to investigate the sentencing guideline changes and find out what the oranges of the matter are. This would require political appointees to testify....could be interesting, ey?

minds_I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts