What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

SubGirls Garden

Janborrego

I’m gonna pull that jar out. It’s been curing for about three weeks. I tried an early sample of it and remember it had a good taste and we both liked the buzz so that’s always a plus. I’ll give a sniff report to you. I gotta finish this joint first, 😊
it was a beautiful plant. A couple of pics just prior to harvest and after wet trim
View attachment 18924951 View attachment 18924952
Beautiful as always

Timj

I know. Its one of theG13 hash plants that is testing my sympathy. If it’s cute enough by Christmas, it may make it into my sister in laws Christmas basket as a kitchen plant. She doesn’t smoke so kinda a free gag gift.
I'm growing two G13 haze plants right now and one pheno is on the smaller size. But, It seems to be catching up since I flipped them to flower.

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
View attachment 18924953

View attachment 18924954

Looks familiar.

It's one of the best smells I've ever sniffed(?) The high isn't so shaby and it's the first plant I've ever grown outdoors that went nearly unscathed with pm or br. I will definitely give it another go when our stockpile starts to get low.

Hope you guys enjoy yours aswell.
I was thinking about growing the Cap Junkie again. just testing it this week and it’s over the top. Do you have a good source for seeds?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I'm growing two G13 haze plants right now and one pheno is on the smaller size. But, It seems to be catching up since I flipped them to flower.
That tiny one won’t make the cut. There was just still enough room on the table for it. Good luck with your G13 haze. I’m hoping to score some females outta this bunch. Hopefully the WWxSkunk and the G13HP

Sun&Soil

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
@SubGirl I think I might have 3 or 4 of them left, I'll check tomorrow. If you or @Boo are looking to grow just one of them let me know and I can pass a couple seeds along.
Thanx S&S. Would love to find a source for them but we would gladly trade you something from our collection for even a chance to collect a mother plant from a clone so we can at least keep the grow going on this plant.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

Sun&Soil

Ok I’ll check their site but maybe it’s not the same plant crossed with Rosetta Stone. Thanks so much for your source 🥰
I trust that Rick made his cross with one of the original clones, but I'm not sure how much different his result is vs the original. I do know I absolutely love what I grew.

How did you obtain your original cap junky? Was it seed or clone? A couple of years ago those original clones where going for $1000 a piece.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I was gifted two seeds from a friend. Trying to ask him now if he knows where there are anymore. Made a clone out of one of them it’s in my flower tent now at 9th week. But too late to pull more clones from without revegging which I have no room for.

Sun&Soil

I was gifted two seeds from a friend. Trying to ask him now if he knows where there are anymore. Made a clone out of one of them it’s in my flower tent now at 9th week. But too late to pull more clones from without revegging which I have no room for.
Being that they were seed, I'm guessing it would be the Brothers Grimm cross. Plus your pictures and mine look very much similar.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I just looked at my seed stash and I have 3 of them left. I plan to grow out one next spring. If you or @Boo want the other 2 they are yours.
I thank you for your offer but since they still have them in stock I’ll just place an order and share them with brother boo. Thanx again so much for your offer. Looking forward to seeing your next plant 😊✌️