What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
View attachment 18927662
Meet Stella Blue, my new bud.

View attachment 18927664

She decided barn life wasn't for her and won me over.
She so cute. Looks a little like my Louie.
IMG_9264.jpeg

Hasch

learning and laughing
my little Friend passed over to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday

Boscoe de Gama was 14 1/2 years old ……he passed away surrounded by his little sister Tiny Tina and his chicken buddies , all together in the henhouse with Tina laying right next to her brother

Boscoe lived a good life , outdoors 100% , he loved the chickens and ruled the yard , it was the Kingdom of Boscoe

a great mouser , guarded the plants too

RIP Boscoe de Gama
🙏🏼

jokerman

Premium user
what a cutie-patootie!

a new kitten , so much fun

life begins and life ends

Boscoe de Gama was 14 1/2 years old ……he passed away surrounded by his little sister Tiny Tina and his chicken buddies , all together in the henhouse with Tina laying right next to her brother

Boscoe lived a good life , outdoors 100% , he loved the chickens and ruled the yard , it was the Kingdom of Boscoe

RIP Boscoe de Gama

View attachment 18927806

View attachment 18927807

View attachment 18927805
Good Bye Buddy I
Good Job!
I hear there is mice in heaven pal,
no worries....

Sun&Soil

what a cutie-patootie!

RIP Boscoe de Gama

View attachment 18927806

View attachment 18927807

View attachment 18927805
He was a handsome fella and sounds like the perfect friend. Sorry to hear of his passing.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
what a cutie-patootie!

RIP Boscoe de Gama

View attachment 18927806

View attachment 18927807

View attachment 18927805
So sorry you lost another friend big. He looks like a great cat 💕

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Dad raised GSD's. The tail was hazardous indoors, could clear a coffee table, pretty fast. A happy GSD can leave welt marks on the legs.
Ivans' tail did just that the other night after dinner when we have our "indoor" play time...the ashtray and contents went flying as did everything else...he's gonna be a beast...his formal training begins this month...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It’s gonna be just Ivan and myself Subbie… the first phase will be strictly obedience and hand signals. Then we will work at a distance, using hand signals only, he’s already got most of his commands down, but he doesn’t perform them immediately like he will in the near future. He’s your typical puppy that will slowly do what you ask him, but my dogs are known to be crackerjack quick when I give them a command… I don’t know that I will pursue the protection work that I did with Dutch, Ivan is pretty much got that down on his own, without being trained… in my eyes, I see 100 pounds of black clay sitting in front of me, waiting to be taught what he needs to know…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
He will enjoy the training. My old GSD Sandy loved hand command training. She was great at it too. Mostly because she was a smart dog, not my training skills. I had been to obedience school with a previous dog and used those skills with every dog after.
the GSD tho wanted to work everyday.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
He will enjoy the training. My old GSD Sandy loved hand command training. She was great at it too. Mostly because she was a smart dog, not my training skills. I had been to obedience school with a previous dog and used those skills with every dog after.
the GSD tho wanted to work everyday.
that's why I've had 13 GSD's, they're smarter that their owners for the most part...I was hands on during Dutch's 600 hours of military training so I'm hoping I remember enough to bring him around...he's smarted than any dog i've had with mebbe Dutch as the only exception...he's really cracker jack...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I didn’t do any attack training with Sandy. But she would accept hand commands from a 100 yards. Stop Sit Up Down crawl speak even roll over. Then she loved the equipment at the dog park with the bridges and tunnels. She kept me in good shape and also ran with me every day. She always got compliments for her good behavior compared to the other dogs around her

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good morning Subby, I felt a little rough this morning so I gave myself a couple more hours of sleep in time. When I was training Dutch, it was a pure joy. He was the most responsive of any of the German Shepherds that I’ve had for bite work and protection. I would see people with Mals and they’re always so cocky and arrogant about their dogs but when they realize they’re 60 pound dogs can’t hold the candle to 100 pound German shepherd properly train I got their respect… Dutch was one a lifetime dog and still is but I have faith that Ivan will pick up that mental and run with it. I find it very satisfying to work with the dog. That’s smart and will comply with its commands.

Latest posts

Latest posts