What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
View attachment 18930538
Half of each of the 2 cap junky strains and the sticky Ricky the send me doubles. I guess I got s free one for ordering 100 on black friday
You gonna try and grow some Jan? I’m not sure exactly which CJ I had now as it just said cap junkie or maybe junky I’ll have to look in my notes now. You should plant them. If they are what I had, they are great and S&S grew his outside like you do and had good luck with no PM

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Well golly daze Christmas is in the air. Look what popped thru the mail shoot today. You see those cap junky seeds? These were gifted to me from the same grower that gave them to me before. He must have seen my smoke report and heard me praying for more of the same seeds. Looking forward to growing them again in hopes for the same luck. And the Gabagoo I’ve heard so much about too and even stickers yay! I love stickers more than a kid 😊. Thanx so much dear friend if you are seeing my post 💕💕💕
IMG_9302.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
So my poor flower tent is finally finishing up with not the greatest results I’ve ever had for sure. This was the first plant and ugliest of the bunch. larf buds not like I like them. This flower tent had everything going against it from the start due to family issues taking me away from the grow for several weeks. Mr Sub helped keep them alive and I’m quite surprised they are finishing up. I don’t believe in washing my buds after harvest but because I was chasing PM the last few weeks I’m gonna hit them with a hydrogen peroxide wash before putting them on the drying rack and watch them extra close.
it is what it is and this time not so great but looking forward to a new start after getting the other two plants out.

IMG_9328.jpeg