What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I like your flowering tent. 👍
Are you using led? How much do you think you'll harvest?
thank you yes I’m using the Spiderfarmer 2000 in that tent at the moment. It not my best tent as I had family issues in early veg taking me away from the grow a few weeks with only kitchen sink water and a bit too much of it at times. When I finally got back to my grow, the plants were almost touching the lights. I had to either scrap the grow or squash them all down 2 foot. Since I had some really good cuts in there that I couldn’t duplicate, I chanced the squashing down thing. I also noticed som PM when I did this. I’ve treated this tent for PM weekly defoliating where I can. I don’t expect a huge load because all of this but the buds in the tent don’t look bad so to answer your question anything will be nice off this tent 😁

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Northern Lights is AMAZING.. Such a classic and it doesnt stink. Thus, four grows in ...

I've been on a few forums, some good, some bad, so far everyone here seems great. People all seem to play nicely which is how it should be. This is weed man. its supposed to be fun ! Its time to smoke weed and relax, not argue about Trump/Biden/ Coronavirus/War/Religion/Money/ LGBTQ etc...

Your plants are looking amazing as always, you definately have a green thumb.

Here is my first try at a manifold.... I'm trying again now and hope to do much better. Not bad for 16 inches by 16 inches x 24?

View attachment 18927549
Yes that’s really nice. Good job on the manifold. Nice to be able to engineer that weed in your grow area.
I gotta admit there is a lot of thread drift in SubGirl’s garden I don’t really mind it If we get off the weed subject but do agree I hate arguing or being around it so we keep this garden page drift-able and positive.

singlecoiled

we all get banned there...good to see ya singlecoiled...
subbie, the dry spot on the leaf has to be spillage or contamination...I can't see how it could be anything else...the rest of the starts look great...you'll rock it as usual...
good to know I'm not alone.
Yes that’s really nice. Good job on the manifold. Nice to be able to engineer that weed in your grow area.
I gotta admit there is a lot of thread drift in SubGirl’s garden I don’t really mind it If we get off the weed subject but do agree I hate arguing or being around it so we keep this garden page drift-able and positive.

Roger that, message heard loud and clear. Lets all have fun, help each other out and grow big tasty buds!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Thread drift, I wouldn’t dare think of drifting in a thread… look at the size of the tail on that beast… and to think the doctor told me he was going to cut it off…😱
IMG_2099.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Yeah, when I first got Ivan, he was a porch monkey, I never thought he grow into those ears but he sure has… it’s almost as if he has turned into a big boy overnight. He is assuming the mantle of responsibility from his big brother…

Yeah, that bong is great, It does a great job of watering the plants with just the right flow…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Ivan is such a good boy, he just sits there and watches Daddy trim, defoliate, feed and care for his plants… when I take the plants outside on the back porch to do any preventive maintenance spraying he growls if a leaf falls near me. He’s very protective…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
View attachment 18927662
Meet Stella Blue, my new bud.

View attachment 18927664

She decided barn life wasn't for her and won me over.

what a cutie-patootie!

a new kitten , so much fun

life begins and life ends

my little Friend passed over to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday

Boscoe de Gama was 14 1/2 years old ……he passed away surrounded by his little sister Tiny Tina and his chicken buddies , all together in the henhouse with Tina laying right next to her brother

Boscoe lived a good life , outdoors 100% , he loved the chickens and ruled the yard , it was the Kingdom of Boscoe

a great mouser , guarded the plants too

RIP Boscoe de Gama

IMG_1033.jpeg

IMG_2378.jpeg

IMG_0696.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts