What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

SubGirls Garden

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
sorry to see such weenie flowers subbie, nothing like your usual grows...I have the same issues, a very slight bit of PM in my flower tent at 7 weeks...they look more like 5 weeks...not what I expect from my garden...plants were stunted from the onset and never developed...I am really tempted to just tear down and get the next run in there...gonna upsize the pots tomorrow and in 2 weeks trash the flower tent and fill with healthy plants...
It's still a successful harvest. And it looks nice and sticky to me.
nothing like we've come to expect from subbie...that girl shared some of her fire with me...:smoke:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
sorry to see such weenie flowers subbie, nothing like your usual grows...I have the same issues, a very slight bit of PM in my flower tent at 7 weeks...they look more like 5 weeks...not what I expect from my garden...plants were stunted from the onset and never developed...I am really tempted to just tear down and get the next run in there...gonna upsize the pots tomorrow and in 2 weeks trash the flower tent and fill with healthy plants...

nothing like we've come to expect from subbie...that girl shared some of her fire with me...:smoke:
Awe shucks. The other two plants look a little better. Well at least the buds do anyway maybe not big yielders but at least the buds are not larf like this one. Chimera #3 and Cap Junky a clone from the plant I sent you a sample of. Will be glad to clean the tent out and start a new

ramblinman

nice harvest, some times it is the plants genetics that has small buds, some times it is us. i have tried girl scout cookies three times and don't believe i will again. always small buds. i dug out some skywalker og x nl#5 to pop. get this round done and it will be skunk time. i'll have to look back through to see how your skunks are doing.

found it, looking nice.

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I upsized my last 6 plants so I now have 2 more weeks to kill what I have in the flower tent, never ever seen a tent looking so sad...just like you subbie, I'm looking forward to scrubbing the tent down to avoid PM...I treated again today for just a few spots but I'm not taking chances

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I hate hearing this happened to you on your first inside grow again boo. Your 6 plants that you upsized I guess are ok. Are you doing any extreme cleaning? I did to my other tent before I put the skunk garden in. Even ran the ozone machine in there before wiping it down for the last time. So far so good.

ramblinman

I haven't dealt with pm in awhile but had a bout with mites on the grow before last. I used Bengal bombs, popped one every other day for 10 days. Wiped them little boogers out. When the grow finished I went in with 99% alcohol and cleaned. When I did have pm I used baking soda and water to control it.

Last edited:

Nannymouse

Az valley...too hot and polluted for me. I actually like the dry, treeless, northern plains better...the snow and ice is not a lot of fun, especially for the older folk...but it does tend to keep a lot of riff raff out, as they say. Not that we can't breed our own super type of riff-raff, harrrrrrrrr!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I live in high desert. I am lucky. The conditions in my basement are perfect for growing. Humidity stays in the 30 to 40% range naturally. And I can easily keep my flower room in the kill zone. Mid to upper 70's with lights on and 10° cooler at night.

Only real issue is thrips.... constant problem.

Timj

ramblinman

humidity makes you think about what you wear. will i look ok in this while i sweat like a pig. ain't nothing like southeast texas to florida and everything in between. air conditioners are a must in your house, car, garage and grow sheds. wife got mad at me, said i took better care of the girls then her. she popped into the shed one day, close to 100º outside and 70º in the grow shed, she hung around for a bit..

ramblinman

just went and got my bowl, grumpy is still asleep. her and the daughter have had their hands full taking care of her mom. you would think being married to a morning person almost 40 years would change you, well i guess it did i leave her alone

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Harvesting the Chimera #3 today. Way better than the last plant which was larf. Not much larf on this one tho. Super frosty and sticky even tho it was tortured thru the grow. Not many big buds but tons of big little ones to add to the kief bag. Only got this little pile for smoking prolly less than 2 oz. but looking forward to sampling this one.

IMG_9348.jpeg
IMG_9349.jpeg